Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mickymouse21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 23 days ago

Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle

Worth a shot.

Last year I had tried sending a DM to a fan page saying that since you are connected to Darshini can you pass the mesaage that they need better song selection in Arunita's concert and to tone down the loudness of the music when she sings.  The admin replied to me saying I have already tried - doesn't work

😔 

Anyways we can just hope for the best. 

Just watched her performance on social media. Her voice still has some heavyness yet I liked the overall performance as always. 

I think her now days song selection in concerts also has some impact on her voice. She has driven away from melodies and more into heavy songs and modules her voice as per that genre which has become a regular now. I think nobody there is making her realise that she should not be missing out the melodies as she is one for the rarest best melody singer now days. And if she keeps up with that it would be really hard for her generation singers to beat her atleast in next 2 decades.

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 23 days ago

Originally posted by: mickymouse21

Anyways we can just hope for the best. 

Just watched her performance on social media. Her voice still has some heavyness yet I liked the overall performance as always. 

I think her now days song selection in concerts also has some impact on her voice. She has driven away from melodies and more into heavy songs and modules her voice as per that genre which has become a regular now. I think nobody there is making her realise that she should not be missing out the melodies as she is one for the rarest best melody singer now days. And if she keeps up with that it would be really hard for her generation singers to beat her atleast in next 2 decades.

As we often advise youngsters in the corporate world - you are ultimately responsible for your own career.  Applies to her too - she needs to think for herself.  Right now she has completely subsumed her own identity.  In the last 18 months she has spent I think 4X or 5X as much time in Uttarakhand as in her home town.

mickymouse21 thumbnail
Posted: 22 days ago

As we often advise youngsters in the corporate world - you are ultimately responsible for your own career.  Applies to her too - she needs to think for herself.  Right now she has completely subsumed her own identity.  In the last 18 months she has spent I think 4X or 5X as much time in Uttarakhand as in her home town.

I wish she could spend some more time with her mother as I remember during idol days Arunita mentioned she used to Riyaz with her mother and that helped her in real good way. We could see the results.

Also I wonder who does the Sayli's song selection? Its good these days and she is able to deliver it well 

PV_IFhandle thumbnail

I wish she could spend some more time with her mother as I remember during idol days Arunita mentioned she used to Riyaz with her mother and that helped her in real good way. We could see the results.

Also I wonder who does the Sayli's song selection? Its good these days and she is able to deliver it well 

Sayli has an amazing business sense, and that is something that she has to be lauded for.  She knows how to cultivate relationships and use it to gain competitive advantage.  I am not demeaning her, this is just how it is in any industry that is so competitive.

You may also have noticed that since the time she is being managed by the same agency as Arunita, her concert bookings have grown exponentially. 

Edited by PV_IFhandle - 22 days ago
mickymouse21 thumbnail

Sayli has an amazing business sense, and that is something that she has to be lauded for.  She knows how to cultivate relationships and use it to gain competitive advantage.  I am not demeaning her, this is just how it is in any industry that is so competitive.

You may also have noticed that since the time she is being managed by the same agency as Arunita, her concert bookings have grown exponentially. 

Yes... And so her followers 

Even if she is competitive she is doing it for her career and it's working. Also she is improved as a singer. 

That is what supposed to be done by any rising artist. 

Some of my friends like her very much and enjoy listening to her. 

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Posted: 19 days ago

Yes... And so her followers 

Even if she is competitive she is doing it for her career and it's working. Also she is improved as a singer. 

That is what supposed to be done by any rising artist. 

Some of my friends like her very much and enjoy listening to her. 

Check the latest pics of Arunita on Jyoti's IG.  Even now it appears that eyes are swollen and in general the face appears a little bit swollen.

My fear is that she is still under some treatment which is having some side effects.

mickymouse21 thumbnail

Check the latest pics of Arunita on Jyoti's IG.  Even now it appears that eyes are swollen and in general the face appears a little bit swollen.

My fear is that she is still under some treatment which is having some side effects.

May be because of lack of sleep 

This clip very short but shows her original form

PV_IFhandle thumbnail

May be because of lack of sleep 

This clip very short but shows her original form

I hope you are right 👍 

mickymouse21 thumbnail
Posted: 18 days ago
PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Posted: 17 days ago

So her voice is still a little impacted and heavier.  But definitely a big difference compared to Itne Paas which was recorded in early 2023, at the peak of whatever this issue is.

By the way, 1st was in 2021 - that reel has an error.