Sunrisers Hyderabad

Posted: 1 years ago

Thanks for the tag Madhu!🤗

May the best team win.

Cheers..

Viswasruti thumbnail

Royal Challengers Bengaluru

PBKS vs RCB, Mayank Agarwal, and Faf du Plessis (Credits: IPL)  

Two mighty teams are out of the play-offs, now all eyes are on RCB, wishing them to win today's match and keep the hopes to flourish to reach the finals. ⭐️

Viswasruti thumbnail

Dinesh Karthik: Two good sides, important game for both and I am sure both are raring to go. It is going to be a good contest. Before the season me and my coach worked out what's going to be required this season, to do something different because we could have gotten a little predictable, so we tried and did things little differently. Bit of both (premeditating less and reacting more), it depends on the situation, but yes I have mixed and matched depending on the situation. (Feels) Very good and it is important you keep contributing to the team, have a bigger goal in mind and that's what I have been doing. I have a vision in my mind which I want to achieve and I'm trying my best to achieve that and in the process do whatever I can in whichever game I play.

Viswasruti thumbnail

Royal Challengers Bangalore opt to bowl

Savera84 thumbnail

Sunrisers Hyderabad

Royal Challengers Bangalore opt to bowl

Viswasruti thumbnail

Royal Challengers Bangalore (Playing XI): Virat Kohli(c), Faf du Plessis, Rajat Patidar, Glenn Maxwell, Dinesh Karthik(w), Mahipal Lomror, Shahbaz Ahmed, Wanindu Hasaranga, Harshal Patel, Mohammed Siraj, Josh Hazlewood

Royal Challengers Bangalore have won the toss and have opted to field  

Punjab Kings (Playing XI): Jonny Bairstow, Shikhar Dhawan, Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Mayank Agarwal(c), Jitesh Sharma(w), Liam Livingstone, Rishi Dhawan, Kagiso Rabada, Rahul Chahar, Harpreet Brar, Arshdeep Singh

Edited by Viswasruti - 1 years ago
Savera84 thumbnail

Sunrisers Hyderabad

Royal Challengers Bangalore (Playing XI): Virat Kohli, Faf du Plessis(c), Rajat Patidar, Glenn Maxwell, Dinesh Karthik(w), Mahipal Lomror, Shahbaz Ahmed, Wanindu Hasaranga, Harshal Patel, Mohammed Siraj, Josh Hazlewood

Punjab Kings (Playing XI): Jonny Bairstow, Shikhar Dhawan, Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Mayank Agarwal(c), Jitesh Sharma(w), Liam Livingstone, Rishi Dhawan, Kagiso Rabada, Rahul Chahar, Harpreet Brar, Arshdeep Singh

Edited by Savera84 - 1 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Mayank Agarwal: Not a bad toss to lose. Want to put runs on the board and put pressure on them. Obviously, runs on the board is a factor. Harpreet Brar comes in for Sandeep Sharma. Left-arm spinner against them is a good matchup, so that's why we have made the change. We have been playing good cricket but it's been a bit on and off. Need to do that as a team (for longer periods).

Nichuss thumbnail

Chennai Super Kings

Bangalore have won the toss and chosen to field.

Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8

RCB! Rooting for RCB…😎