Users

Frequent Posters

vijay thumbnail

Royal Challengers Bengaluru

Posted: 1 years ago

Yaar..  What is going on with Virat?

That reminds me of 2 quotes and I can relate to it personally also:

- Time Humbles You.

- Nothing lasts forever my King, and that is the destiny of all Kingdoms (Movie: Scorpion King) 

I am sure he will bounce back soon..

Savera84 thumbnail

Sunrisers Hyderabad

Originally posted by: vijay

- Time Humbles You.

- Nothing lasts forever my King, and that is the destiny of all Kingdoms (Movie: Scorpion King) 

Nothing lasts forever.  So, true!

Virat needs to put some effort to bounce back.

Cheers..

Edited by Savera84 - 1 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Royal Challengers Bengaluru

- Time Humbles You.

In IPL 2022, Kohli has managed to register only 216 runs in 12 games, with a high score of 58.

India’s poster boy, is going through a difficult period in his career that he has certainly never gone through before. 

As viewers, we are in such anguish, just imagine, how much trauma he must be going through! 

In an interview, he said --- “After the second duck, I realized what it feels like to be helpless. It has never happened to me in my career. That’s why I was smiling because it has been so long and I have seen everything this game has to show” Kohli said on RCB Insider. 

These lines show that how difficult this  ipl phase is for him. 

Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8

- Time Humbles You.

I knows right Virat form has weakened a lot. And so very true nothing lasts forever! He needs more than just effort to bounce back in the form he was, it looks clearly that it’s not working for him at the moment… 

Hoping he returns like the saying back with a bang..! 

Nostalgia-02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Lol. 😆 No. My fav colour is Orange/Saffron/yellow (obviously) and at times blue. My first colour was blue. I didn't like bland and boring black and I am never in hurry of posting messages so I always post i colour. 😆 After few years I switched to purple and then never changed because I liked it and it have a disntict flavour to my posts. 😆 Many people already called me purple essays wala in BB forum. Actually it was purple moral lectures. 🤣🤪So now I don't want to change. 

KKR suits you. 😆