Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Palak2812 thumbnail

Chennai Super Kings

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_

Lol , they did their star player Raina dirty too , Jadeja ka toh impulsive decision tha . 

@red  πŸ™Œ  I getting sadistic pleasure by  seeing reactions of ppl who said MI wins only because Rohit is it’s captain πŸ€£  

They didn't did Raina dirty

Raina was 2nd retention in 2018 for them 

But he only performed in 2018 and next 3 seasons he wasn't good.

Give me name of only 1 franchise who will keep their 2nd retention in playing 11 for not performing. 

Also why no other team took star Raina in their team ?

CSK managment is known for treating their players nicely but they are also running a franchise and not here to babysit Raina.

Raina is great but he needs to play domestic cricket, he barely plays so why will any team take him ?

Even if he was bought back he would be warming benches it is more insulting. 

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21

Jo won the award today?

Who is leading nowπŸ€”

Jo πŸ˜† , she’ll cross 400 mark , ig Minhal predicted CSK today  

Congratulations Jo πŸ₯³ 

Palak2812 thumbnail

Chennai Super Kings

Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_

@blue  What  πŸ˜² I don’t really sit and watch their matches so had no idea , damn , that’s horrible . 

@red You know Umpires award these points so really not surprising to see RR and MI in the top πŸ˜†

Dhoni entered the ground in 2019

Bcoz Umpire raised for free hit but took his hands back and this can't be done by Umpires

They can Either refer to 3rd umpire or shouldn't have raise hands

This season Pant got angry on Umpires due to their bad umpiring

In both the situation the other team was RR.

There are more cases once against MI too, but I don't remember it, once VK too have got angry and in all these cases RR have been the opponent. 

But this season MI is not at top, MI barely tops the list bcoz koyi na koyi kaand karta hain unke team se πŸ˜†

I think top per GT hain this season, 2nd Idk, and 3rd CSK 

This is till the time CSK v MI was going on. 

bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil

i don't see the craze anymore. People used to watch it every year. In buses people will open hotstar, office tv would play the match, people will listen in their tiny jio phones regarding commentary. Nothing there. Idk it's pandemic or ipl has became so monotonous. They stretched it too much i guessm 

That's so true. I think there was a charm in the beginning. But when the core players of a franchise is not there anymore - then it's hard to cheer for a franchise (I guess). I am big fan of CSK. And I miss the vintage of CSK. With Badrinath, Hussey, Ashwin, Raina, M. Vijay, Dhoni, Morkel etc. But slowly it's fading away. Mainly they had local state players in CSK, which was attractive for so many fans of CSK. Recently R. Ashwin also mentioned how CSK was dominated by local players and it made a big different in 2011 where they magically won the season despite getting into the playoff by other teams losing. 

And because of COVID they are not even playing in at the home grounds. 

Edited by bahi. - 2 years ago
Palak2812 thumbnail

Chennai Super Kings

Honestly 

I don't think CSK and MI teams are bad

They look bad due to inexperience but this is what their advantage is

CSK and MI groomed their players into stars and most of them have played for India.

Jaddu, Mohit Sharma, Pawan Negi, Vijay and Ashwin (they were good but got better), Badrinath, recent mein Chahar, Shardul, Rutu

Pandya brothers, Bumrah, Kishan, there are more I couldn't remember the names.

They all are big names now and have been part of team India

We even saw comeback of Nehra, Rayudu in team India. 

It is like starting all over again, this season was bad, even next can be but they will get back in their winning ways after it. 

That is what these 2 teams are known for and are successful. 

Palak2812 thumbnail

Chennai Super Kings

Originally posted by: bahi.

That's so true. I think there was a charm in the beginning. But when the core players of a franchise is not there anymore - then it's hard to cheer for a franchise (I guess). I am big fan of CSK. And I miss the vintage of CSK. With Badrinath, Hussey, Ashwin, Raina, M. Vijay, Dhoni, Morkel etc. But slowly it's fading away. Mainly they had local state players in CSK, which was attractive for so many fans of CSK. Recently R. Ashwin also mentioned how CSK was dominated by local players and it made a big different in 2011 where they magically won the season despite getting into the playoff by other teams losing. 

And because of COVID they are not even playing in at the home grounds. 

I think it is not about craze dying 

Last 2 seasons people were at home

So viewership increased now when things are going back to normal time, so it looks like it reduced. 

Also players shifted to different teams, so that attachment reduced

Yeah true home matches aren't happening.

&

Also one of the reason for less viewership is that biggest 2 teams aren't performing due to that even playoffs will have less viewership. 

kavya1994 thumbnail

Chennai Super Kings

Originally posted by: Palak2812

I want RCB to win

Bcoz VK deserves the trophy for being consistent for this team for yrs

But they have to play as a unit and not depend on only 1 or 2 players. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdcpOWPLZaS/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Edited by kavya1994 - 2 years ago
JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavya1994

Congratulations JoπŸ‘

areh i havent win yet why ppl r congratulating me πŸ€£ there might be someone who got more pts than me!

-Sunshine thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21

Jo won the award today?

Who is leading nowπŸ€”

Jo, with 410 points 

Congratulations Jo  πŸ‘

-Sunshine thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: RandomWaliLadki

areh i havent win yet why ppl r congratulating me πŸ€£ there might be someone who got more pts than me!

For topping the table

Uss baat ki mubarakbaad hai ye πŸ˜³