Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil

Winner chodo. Csk did their captain dirty. Idk if they can't let go of dhoni or dhoni can't leave. Such disrespectful behaviour from a winner team πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ  

Rohit and team flopping lmao my inner Kohli fan is happy and I hope same continue for Indian cricket team too πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Lol , they did their star player Raina dirty too , Jadeja ka toh impulsive decision tha . 

@red  πŸ™Œ  I getting sadistic pleasure by  seeing reactions of ppl who said MI wins only because Rohit is it’s captain πŸ€£  

bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: RandomWaliLadki

so that means playoffs will be lsg, gt, rcb/dc/pbks (any two) and final between lsg n gt🀣

It's healthy for IPL to have some different franchises in the playoff this year. But let's just face it the TRP will drop as the biggest fanbase franchises CSK and MI are out. And I believe KKR and RCB are the 3rd biggest franchise after MI and CSK. KKR is not in form and RCB are as usual inconsistent. If RCB does not get into the playoff, then I'm pretty neutral (which means I am not even gonna watch the playoff).

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Originally posted by: Palak2812

No offence to RCB fans 

But I don't think they will win this yr too

Most probably GT will win or if GT performs really horribly then LSG.

RCB can't win if they think that only Kartik will perform and make them win.

They need to give an all round performance and they haven't still given that. 

IK that , so not really expecting anything  πŸ˜† ,  RCB qualify kar jaye wohi bohot hai fihall toh 

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Today, a few members scored a few points❀️ 

Unfortunately, many predicted CSK victory !!  

For sixes, many members predicted correctly❀️  

Again, only one member won today's award. 

There will be a new member who is leading the points' table with today's score!!

Friends, no need to count your points and feel bad now ... there will be a great scope to score in 50s and 100s in the final matches!!!! 

It means anyone from  the 13 competitors will have a chance to win the final award!!

Jo won the award today?

Who is leading nowπŸ€”

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Ipl ki trp 3 hai is bar.  What anupama brings usually. Kya hi girega πŸ˜‚ if it drops that mean the makers have screwed up

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Originally posted by: Palak2812

More than MI

I don't understand how RR is winning Fairplay awards when this team has the worst sportsman spirit.

Most of the controversial outs are in their favour and their Captain don't even have a decency to talk about it after the match gets over, during match toh chod he do.

If anyone accidently hits or hurts other team players no one come and ask them are they fine.

Yeh basic courtsey toh Ind v Pak match mein bhi hoti hain

Still RR is winning Fair play awards.

@blue  What  πŸ˜² I don’t really sit and watch their matches so had no idea , damn , that’s horrible . 

@red You know Umpires award these points so really not surprising to see RR and MI in the top πŸ˜†

Winner chodo. Csk did their captain dirty. Idk if they can't let go of dhoni or dhoni can't leave. Such disrespectful behaviour from a winner team πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ  

Rohit and team flopping lmao my inner Kohli fan is happy and I hope same continue for Indian cricket team too πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

CSK didn't did dirty

Managment never interefers once IPL starts and this is said by every player who has been in that camp.

Jaddu himself left it and if anyone has been seeing him from long time would know that he was not able to enjoy the cricket.

Jaddu is not someone who gets frustrated, drops catches and wasn't doing well with bat and even ball.

He needs to play for India in WC, that's why he left the Captaincy.

About being ruled out of the Tournament he is injured

He left the ground at that particular time when he got hurt. 

He can't take risk of playing 3 more matches when most probably CSK isn't qualifying. 

Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_

IK that , so not really expecting anything  πŸ˜† ,  RCB qualify kar jaye wohi bohot hai fihall toh 

I want RCB to win

Bcoz VK deserves the trophy for being consistent for this team for yrs

But they have to play as a unit and not depend on only 1 or 2 players. 

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

i don't see the craze anymore. People used to watch it every year. In buses people will open hotstar, office tv would play the match, people will listen in their tiny jio phones regarding commentary. Nothing there. Idk it's pandemic or ipl has became so monotonous. They stretched it too much i guessm 

Yeah , Mega auction also didn’t work πŸ˜† IPL teams have such bad management , they messed up a lot these years .

Waise this time lot of star players are out of form , nothing much to look fwd to for fans ig  .  IPL is missing that fierce competitive spirit  πŸ˜† 

Upar se kachra commentators and umpires πŸ€ͺ

bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Honestly when I looked at the auction I knew MI and CSK won't have a chance this season. Even on the paper they didn't look good. Compared to MI, CSK played better and lost games they should not had. And they seem to have groomed the new bowlers well. But they need to look into the future - in terms of captaincy and senior players. Dhoni can't keep going like this and at some point is the end of Bravo, Uthappa and Rayudu as well. 

But Mumbai is in a worse position. They are not strong team - even next year will be tough. But the positive side is they have some young players, who have been shining this season. 

Edited by bahi. - 2 years ago