Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DazzlingLight thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: purplenpink

I think they're reeling you back in Dazzlingji πŸ˜†

Kal ke episide se good hopes hai..after that all bets are off for next week again πŸ˜†

I mean although herococoji says forget about the preggy track..it's still hanging right there like a sword ready to fall again anytime πŸ€”

Leap is happening..question is leap mein what is happening πŸ€£

wallflowergirl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Doodle

Kya dekhne layak hai? I watched the precap - looks like Sahil Babbar or Kumar had a fascination towards Ram's mom as predicted. So, it didn't surprise me a bit! They are still on the story BUT with horrible execution

Waise this quote summarizes how we obsess over fictional characters and their feelings - be it in books or TV or movies or theatre. 

🀣🀣🀣

Performance was good by NM and shubsπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

Story going as predicted by us. Aajse proper story ki setting hogyi. Now we are at the point where things will start to clear up. 

But it's also cleared that, manager lied about the resort. 

Also tell me one thing how does priya's kidnapping proves that VK is a good person?? All that kidnapping tells is that vk was murdered and the murderer is trying to protect himself. 

A murder can be planned for innocent and corrupt both. Aisi konsi rule book hai jisme likha hai ki corrupt logo ke murder plan nhi hote bss innocent ke hote hai???πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€·πŸ€·

Matlab kuch bhi. πŸ€·πŸ€·πŸ€·πŸ€·πŸ€·πŸ˜‚ 

πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

Also man!!! Nandu ki acting in front of Meera!!πŸ‘ her manipulation of Ram. " Priya ke pass Jana hai??" πŸ‘πŸ‘

It was like Ram for the first time could see what was happening. 

One good thing priya is not preggers.πŸ₯³

But how stupid it is bcz saas is unhappy that bahu is getting more attention to bimar bahu ko maike bhej do???🀷🀷🀷

Koi sense hai is bat ki?? Ye sara ko dimag dena bhul gye hai kya ye log.

Meera ka logic is understandable that she is worried about her daughter and what's to take care of her but sara muah kyu kholti hai if she can't talk anything sensible? Khud to kabhi saas and husband ke sath Rahi nhi priya ko Gyan batri hai 🀣🀣🀣 πŸ‘ŒπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘Œ

Height hai iske confidence ki on her marriage counseling knowledge 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 

NOW TO PRECAP:

These people are testing waters for separation track. Now ram will be angry at priya for hiding about kidnapping, priya will be at SH bcz she is sick, ram will be a D**K to Krish. MU-MU, bss krte raho all the time🀣🀣🀣

Ab kis bat ki insecurity hai ram ko??? Koi samjhayga mujhe?? Are Krish like krta hai to isme priya ki kya galty. 

Ye khud sabke samne jab bhoonpu ki tarah bhajta hai that " Priya IS ALWAYS RIGHT" tab kuch nhi ab vahi Krish bolra hai to iske ander jawalamukhi kyu futra hai. 

I understand he felt betrayed that Priya didn't share the truth with him but shared with Krish. he should be angry about that with Priya not with Krish!! 

Agr vo bole that it's between his wife and him and Krish should stay out as it's not krish's fault, he was only following orders it would have been understandable. But he is going after the feelings factor of Krish not the hurt factor of him.

Still,  as an investigator Krish is liable to tell ram everything related to the case bcz ram is his client not priya. Technically ram should fire Krish after hiding about priya's kidnapping.

clues ki bharmar it was. Now tomorrow and Monday will be interesting, more clues will be coming.

Edited by RitikaS99 - 2 years ago
Hero_Coconut thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doodle

Take away Disha from the emotional scene, cut Nakuul's hair, change his suit from dark pink to black - then this scene would have been uber good. 

Please someone tweet this - "Can anyone tell Priya that Ram is her husband and not to touch him with a barge pole?" 

Read Normal People. You'll love it. If you want Victorian by a modern author, then Edenbrooke

In spite of all that, was the episode worth watching? 

I'll let darling Mages tweet it for you. 

Thank you, I'll check both these books. Which one are you reading at the moment? 

Hero_Coconut thumbnail

Originally posted by: purplenpink

I think they're reeling you back in Dazzlingji πŸ˜†

Kal ke episide se good hopes hai..after that all bets are off for next week again πŸ˜†

I mean although herococoji says forget about the preggy track..it's still hanging right there like a sword ready to fall again anytime πŸ€”

It's better to not keep expectations. This isn't something we can control so watch it as it goes, simple. 

Vedu, Pedu's sword is also hanging there toh kya karein? Jeena chor de? Dig at Ram's 'jeene ka kya fayda' πŸ€£

Hero_Coconut thumbnail

Originally posted by: DazzlingLight

Joh hoga dekha jayega.. Abhi se kyun fikar karein😏

WeRockTheWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: RitikaS99

Performance was good by NM and shubsπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

Story going as predicted by us. Aajse proper story ki setting hogyi. Now we are at the point where things will start to clear up. 

But it's also cleared that, manager lied about the resort. 

Also tell me one thing how does priya's kidnapping proves that VK is a good person?? All that kidnapping tells is that vk was murdered and the murderer is trying to protect himself. 

A murder can be planned for innocent and corrupt both. Aisi konsi rule book hai jisme likha hai ki corrupt logo ke murder plan nhi hote bss innocent ke hote hai???πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€·πŸ€·

Matlab kuch bhi. πŸ€·πŸ€·πŸ€·πŸ€·πŸ€·πŸ˜‚ 

πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

Also man!!! Nandu ki acting in front of Meera!!πŸ‘ her manipulation of Ram. " Priya ke pass Jana hai??" πŸ‘πŸ‘

It was like Ram for the first time could see what was happening. 

One good thing priya is not preggers.πŸ₯³

But how stupid it is bcz saas is unhappy that bahu is getting more attention to bimar bahu ko maike bhej do???🀷🀷🀷

Koi sense hai is bat ki?? Ye sara ko bimag dena bhul gye hai kya ye log.

Meera ka logic is understandable that she is worried about her daughter and what's to take care of her but sara muah kyu kholti hai if she can't talk anything sensible? Khud to kabhi saas and husband ke sath Rahi nhi priya ko Gyan batri hai 🀣🀣🀣 πŸ‘ŒπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘Œ

Height hai iske confidence ki on her marriage counseling knowledge 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 

NOW TO PRECAP:

These people are testing waters for separation track. Now ram will be angry at priya for hiding about kidnapping, priya will be at SH bcz she is sick, ram will be a D**K to Krish. MU-MU, bss krte raho all the time🀣🀣🀣

Ab kis bat ki insecurity hai ram ko??? Koi samjhayga mujhe?? Are Krish like krta hai to isme priya ki kya galty. 

Ye khud sabke samne jab bhoonpu ki tarah bhajta hai that " Priya IS ALWAYS RIGHT" tab kuch nhi ab vahi Krish bolra hai to iske ander jawalamukhi kyu gutra hai. 

I understand he felt betrayed that Priya didn't share the truth with him but with Krish. She should be angry about that with Priya not with Krish!! 

Agr vo bole that it's between his wife and him and Krish should stay out as it's not krish's fault, he was only following orders it would have been understandable. But he is going after the feelings factor of Krish not the hurt factor of him.

Still,  as an investigator Krish is liable to tell ram everything related to the case bcz ram is his client not priya. Technically ram should fire Krish after hiding about priya's kidnapping.

clues ki bharmar it was. Now tomorrow and Monday will be interesting, more clues will be coming.

Slowly starting a third angle and MU. Why the MU with a third angle and its kind of weird. I  know Ram has all rights to be angry at Priya for hiding such a big thing but how do you relate that to the third angle . Seriously why do we need a third angle to create MU. And this is after two people understood each other when one of them had kept his ex in the same house with out telling his wife...

And what kind of relationship this Ram and Priya share. They dont seem like husband and wife. They look like professionals /business partners. When your spouse is upset, her reaction was so weak and distant. Sometimes I feel the person who is writing these scenes dont understand the concept of life partners or marriage.  I am so disappointed.😭

Usg95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

I think I saw on blue chidiya earlier that Nandu will get the number plate

Question is WTH is she doing going thru RaYa's personal stuff πŸ˜‘

Shivi bhi h waha 😐

Zanutix thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ram's probably drunk in precap. 

Not justifying his actions, just giving perspective πŸ‘€

Aaj MM ka scene dekha toh @tirchi ke behalf pe 2nd hand excitement ho gaya πŸ˜†

tirchinazar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hero_Coconut

Where is Tirchi?

Today is a proof that we don't fall for only lollipop moments πŸ˜›

First and foremost, I didn't like the episode.  The entire execution of Ram goes missing followed by Priya searching for him was totally flat ... the dialogues between both of them were bland ...bad writing

If my partner who just confessed his love for me goes missing and I find him, the first reaction will be run, hug and ask "Aap theek ho?" ... What kind of love is this? Priya has this kind of reaction when Ram came back from quarantine, I don't know what stops her now?  Its called poor direction. If you see the BTS, the director give instructions about the scene. I won't blame NM or DP here ...

Priya becomes unconscious ... They should have shown a monologue of Ram like how his past is affecting his present ... bad writing

Nandini is more worried about Ram missing and what will happen to her and her family ... I was surprised to see her as an ordinary lady in the flashback , by the way the car shown in the flashback was the same car Priya came in search of Ram

MM did the right thing in deciding to take Priya with her. Ram has to balance between his mother and Priya and it not Priya's job to bridge the gap

Regarding precap, I have no comments.  They are just using Ram and Krish's conversation to confuse the viewers

I don't want to get entwined with this drama anymore!

Leap, no leap, separation, no separation don't matter! Its sad to see the downfall of what could have been hatke ITV series

Edited by tirchinazar - 2 years ago
purplenpink thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Leap..plunge..full on circus hai

Koi nahin hum bhi popcorn lekar ready hain
..aane dosmiley36