Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wallflowergirl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Zanutix

Priya's direction has been deteriorating with every episode. 

She's been distant almost all the time - 

Post C-night

Ram's dinner table fight with Shivi-Shubhu

Post confession (shubham aur krish wait kar rahe honge 😑) 

Today's episode 

CVs don't know how to write Priya anymore. Khud ka hi characterization bhool gaye. 

Are ek ek karke sare characters ka assassination hora hai. Starting December se hogyi thy if you remember!🤦🤦🤷

ajacob31 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RitikaS99

Performance was good by NM and shubs👌👌👌

Story going as predicted by us. Aajse proper story ki setting hogyi. Now we are at the point where things will start to clear up. 

But it's also cleared that, manager lied about the resort. 

Also tell me one thing how does priya's kidnapping proves that VK is a good person?? All that kidnapping tells is that vk was murdered and the murderer is trying to protect himself. 

A murder can be planned for innocent and corrupt both. Aisi konsi rule book hai jisme likha hai ki corrupt logo ke murder plan nhi hote bss innocent ke hote hai???😂😂🤷🤷

Matlab kuch bhi. 🤷🤷🤷🤷🤷😂 

🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

Also man!!! Nandu ki acting in front of Meera!!👏 her manipulation of Ram. " Priya ke pass Jana hai??" 👏👏

It was like Ram for the first time could see what was happening. 

One good thing priya is not preggers.🥳

But how stupid it is bcz saas is unhappy that bahu is getting more attention to bimar bahu ko maike bhej do???🤷🤷🤷

Koi sense hai is bat ki?? Ye sara ko dimag dena bhul gye hai kya ye log.

Meera ka logic is understandable that she is worried about her daughter and what's to take care of her but sara muah kyu kholti hai if she can't talk anything sensible? Khud to kabhi saas and husband ke sath Rahi nhi priya ko Gyan batri hai 🤣🤣🤣 👌🤣🤣👌

Height hai iske confidence ki on her marriage counseling knowledge 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 

NOW TO PRECAP:

These people are testing waters for separation track. Now ram will be angry at priya for hiding about kidnapping, priya will be at SH bcz she is sick, ram will be a D**K to Krish. MU-MU, bss krte raho all the time🤣🤣🤣

Ab kis bat ki insecurity hai ram ko??? Koi samjhayga mujhe?? Are Krish like krta hai to isme priya ki kya galty. 

Ye khud sabke samne jab bhoonpu ki tarah bhajta hai that " Priya IS ALWAYS RIGHT" tab kuch nhi ab vahi Krish bolra hai to iske ander jawalamukhi kyu futra hai. 

I understand he felt betrayed that Priya didn't share the truth with him but shared with Krish. he should be angry about that with Priya not with Krish!! 

Agr vo bole that it's between his wife and him and Krish should stay out as it's not krish's fault, he was only following orders it would have been understandable. But he is going after the feelings factor of Krish not the hurt factor of him.

Still,  as an investigator Krish is liable to tell ram everything related to the case bcz ram is his client not priya. Technically ram should fire Krish after hiding about priya's kidnapping.

clues ki bharmar it was. Now tomorrow and Monday will be interesting, more clues will be coming.

I felt MM and Sarah were both wrong!! Their interference and  advices were not needed when Ram's family is in crisis.  MM timing and advice pointing out Ram giving more priority to Priya was WRONG!!!She being the sarvagyaani should know that Ram is vulnerable and cannot spent time or importance to N since he is overwhelmed by his dad's truth. How will he go and spent time and pacify N in this vulnerable state! Less said about Sarah the better!!! How would staying away one night or couple of nights solve the situation and it cannot be solved by Priya alone!

Moe than insecure Ram might be hurt thinking Priya chose to tell about her kidnapping to a third person than him! If so, it's quiet understandable. I hope it just stops there rather than being jealous and insecure. I hope we don't need those anymore in the show. But who knows! I don't want a separation or leap. I hope they show how  both of them overcome these issues would be a wonderful watch than the leap or separation. I am tired of MM, Varun and Sarah! Than God, Eshaan was not there! today!!

Hero_Coconut thumbnail

For a layperson like me it was a great episode☺️

DazzlingLight thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: tirchinazar

First and foremost, I didn't like the episode.  The entire execution of Ram goes missing followed by Priya searching for him was totally flat ... the dialogues between both of them were bland ...bad writing

If my partner who just confessed his love for me goes missing and I find him, the first reaction will be run, hug and ask "Aap theek ho?" ... What kind of love is this? Priya has this kind of reaction when Ram came back from quarantine, I don't know what stops her now?  Its called poor direction. If you see the BTS, the director give instructions about the scene. I won't blame NM or DP here ...

Priya becomes unconscious ... They should have shown a monologue of Ram like how his past is affecting his present ... bad writing

Nandini is more worried about Ram missing and what will happen to her and her family ... I was surprised to see her as an ordinary lady in the flashback , by the way the car shown in the flashback was the same car Priya came in search of Ram

MM did the right thing in deciding to take Priya with her. Ram has to balance between his mother and Priya and it not Priya's job to bridge the gap

Regarding precap, I have no comments.  They are just using Ram and Krish's conversation to confuse the viewers

I don't want to get entwined with this drama anymore!

Leap, no leap, separation, no separation don't matter! Its sad to see the downfall of what could have been hatke ITV series

I get your pov and agree to most. I have dropped my expectations such that I was just happy seeing NM & Shubhaavi doing a fab job! Priya's reaction is not worth a rant anymore...I remember I went on and on after the sautela dinner table drama. Her reaction post Ram's confession was also bizzare (to me) and lacking.

MM taking Priya away is something I don't agree with..if that is the precedent set, then it will not be good for Ram & Priya's relationship. Priya can't be expected to make herself scarce whenever her MIL is insecure.

I was not planning to watch today, but ended up watching because of the tags, and I liked what I saw (with adjusted expectations). I will keep watching on and off until I can fully let go 🤣

Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Story going as predicted by us. Aajse proper story ki setting hogyi. Now we are at the point where things will start to clear up. 

Also tell me one thing how does priya's kidnapping proves that VK is a good person?? All that kidnapping tells is that vk was murdered and the murderer is trying to protect himself. 

A murder can be planned for innocent and corrupt both. Aisi konsi rule book hai jisme likha hai ki corrupt logo ke murder plan nhi hote bss innocent ke hote hai???😂😂🤷🤷

Matlab kuch bhi. 🤷🤷🤷🤷🤷😂 

🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

Also man!!! Nandu ki acting in front of Meera!!👏 her manipulation of Ram. " Priya ke pass Jana hai??" 👏👏

But how stupid it is bcz saas is unhappy that bahu is getting more attention to bimar bahu ko maike bhej do???🤷🤷🤷

Meera ka logic is understandable that she is worried about her daughter and what's to take care of her but sara muah kyu kholti hai if she can't talk anything sensible? Khud to kabhi saas and husband ke sath Rahi nhi priya ko Gyan batri hai 🤣🤣🤣 👌🤣🤣👌

NOW TO PRECAP:

These people are testing waters for separation track. Now ram will be angry at priya for hiding about kidnapping, priya will be at SH bcz she is sick, ram will be a D**K to Krish. MU-MU, bss krte raho all the time🤣🤣🤣

Ab kis bat ki insecurity hai ram ko??? Koi samjhayga mujhe?? Are Krish like krta hai to isme priya ki kya galty. 

Ye khud sabke samne jab bhoonpu ki tarah bhajta hai that " Priya IS ALWAYS RIGHT" tab kuch nhi ab vahi Krish bolra hai to iske ander jawalamukhi kyu futra hai. 

I understand he felt betrayed that Priya didn't share the truth with him but shared with Krish. he should be angry about that with Priya not with Krish!! 

Agr vo bole that it's between his wife and him and Krish should stay out as it's not krish's fault, he was only following orders it would have been understandable. But he is going after the feelings factor of Krish not the hurt factor of him.

Still,  as an investigator Krish is liable to tell ram everything related to the case bcz ram is his client not priya. Technically ram should fire Krish after hiding about priya's kidnapping.

clues ki bharmar it was. Now tomorrow and Monday will be interesting, more clues will be coming.

You are mostly write. One thing I can say is - "horrible execution."

I told you yesterday naa this is "THE DIPTYCH." Both the separate stories are going to meet midway. Abduction should follow but I don't know since I am not watching anymore. 

The.cds thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Matlab kuch bhi. 🤷🤷🤷🤷🤷😂 

🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

NOW TO PRECAP:

I am still holding out.., I got the gist by all of you wonderful people… will watch after fri all the 5 epis together… But saw the precap as usual on yt,

for the first time in ages felt 👀😯 precap worthy! But I am waiting till tomorrow … 

Last time, I felt it was on raya’s alleged annulment news leak day… pri walking away… and we didn’t have a clue of what bri was gonna do… and on 1st IV when pri was late to the show. And she shouting “Ram uthiye” on the top of her voice And her running behind the thief at the temple… yeah basically, many things pre and during Diwali!🤣

@herococonut: I am as of now reading Gabriel’s inferno suggested by sb… still not done,🤷‍♀️🙈 Ramayan, Mahabharata, upanishads pe focus shift ho gayi temporarily … 😆 but I want to complete it, us se divine comedy ki revision bhi ho Rahi hai..😆 

the last romance based novel I completed is the Soulmate equation by Christina Lauren , it’s a fun romcom… feels breezy and cute…☺️

wallflowergirl thumbnail

Are i completely agree with you. And frustrated and laughing at the same points. 

Har baar kuch hoga to Priya ko SH shift kar denge kya??😂😂😂

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Doodle

I am having serious doubts about why this sudden change in Priya's scenes. I don't want to start a fight or insecurity but I am not liking the Priya I adored in the previous episodes. Sad. Sad. Demise of a beautiful and a strong character. 

Oh aapne meri muhn ki baat cheen li !! I was wondering how to articulate this unpopular view.

I am seriously disliking this Priya & finding her a cold fish (no pun intented re the cake!).

I get that she has trauma of being betrayed by dad & then BF but I am sorry to say she behaves as if she was a victim of physical or sexual abuse. This tightly guarding her personal physical space, hug chod not even a warm pat on the shoulder for anyone, staying miles away from her loving hubby’s physical space at all times except when she is resigned to hv to “do it” with him, the flinching & jumping when even the loved trusted one touches her, I am fed up of this.

Ok, she loves Ram to the extent of risking her life tor him. But in everyday life it is the everyday warmth & intimacy that matters, not the occasional great sacrifices. It is sad for Ram that he has to deal with this chui-mui behavior constantly, when he himself is so full of warmth. 

wallflowergirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doodle

You are mostly write. One thing I can say is - "horrible execution."

I told you yesterday naa this is "THE DIPTYCH." Both the separate stories are going to meet midway. Abduction should follow but I don't know since I am not watching anymore. 

Yup, i remembered your post watching the episode today. The diptych.😆

And horrible execution it is indeed👍🏼 only actors are the saving grace of this show now.

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Yup, i remembered your post watching the episode today. The diptych.😆

And horrible execution it is indeed👍🏼 only actors are the saving grace of this show now.

yet to see today’s epi but from what i seen so far makers look hella confused! they also dk what they r showing 🤪