Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rbpll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Well...streotype story line can be executed in a better way. Here, cvs literally made a khichdi of story. It is not  stereotype anymore. Want to end the show, at least end it properly.

Sweta's story was simple, they messed it up unnecessarily. All they need to do was to get sweta divorced from Manu so that she doesn't hold the power of being his wife. This is where they need to do planning. But here the story was going in some other tangent. Since whole family knows that sweta is fraudster, what's the need of keeping everyone in dark. 

Now I find vishwaas's story so better than this mess. That story has its loopholes, but vishwas-manu fight was fun to watch.

SabSatrangiFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: rbpll

Well...streotype story line can be executed in a better way. Here, cvs literally made a khichdi of story. It is not  stereotype anymore. Want to end the show, at least end it properly.

Sweta's story was simple, they messed it up unnecessarily. All they need to do was to get sweta divorced from Manu so that she doesn't hold the power of being his wife. This is where they need to do planning. But here the story was going in some other tangent. Since whole family knows that sweta is fraudster, what's the need of keeping everyone in dark. 

Now I find vishwaas's story so better than this mess. That story has its loopholes, but vishwas-manu fight was fun to watch.

Yes exactly. I used to enjoy Vishwas manu fights and also Gargi was involved throughout. Esp i used to enjoy the fact that all characters were truely depicted, simple Manu, strong gargi and flirty and loose vishwas… now this shweta business is so ridiculous and made complicated just for the sake of it.. what with the new memory loss track 😑😑😑😑

rbpll thumbnail

Originally posted by: SabSatrangiFan

Yes exactly. I used to enjoy Vishwas manu fights and also Gargi was involved throughout. Esp i used to enjoy the fact that all characters were truely depicted, simple Manu, strong gargi and flirty and loose vishwas… now this shweta business is so ridiculous and made complicated just for the sake of it.. what with the new memory loss track 😑😑😑😑

I know...there was an excitement in that track when vishwas's true color will come out in front of gargi, gargi falling for Manu, etc...now everything is so lame and uninteresting. They are coming up with so many twists all at once, still the track looks so lame.

In order to make Gargi a secure wife, they are literally making her character so thanda. πŸ€’ whats up with guilt tripping Manu in today's episode as if he is the one who was after the accident. The guy has gone through shit due to this maa-beti, he has every reason to not trusting sweta. 

Can someone kick this mandakini out...her dressing, talking, and nautanki is such a sore to eyes and ears πŸ˜‘

SabSatrangiFan thumbnail

Off air is confirmed. June 4th last episode.. in next episode Gargi gets to know everything and then the big showdown bringing all characters together. Next week will be fun as all loops will be untied i think. 

rbpll thumbnail

Originally posted by: SabSatrangiFan

Off air is confirmed. June 4th last episode.. in next episode Gargi gets to know everything and then the big showdown bringing all characters together. Next week will be fun as all loops will be untied i think. 

Yeah just got to know that...made the post about the same.

I doubt she may not listen the convo...it may be another hit and miss scenario. Soon there will vat Savitri vrat which will be also observed by sweta for Manu. Gargi seems pretty normal there. So I don't think sweta's reality will come out soon.😑

SabSatrangiFan thumbnail

I feel Mannu would have convinced Gargi or indeed confessed to her. Atleast i hope he will. If indeed they want to close the show then Gargi will need to know right. 

Where did you post.. did i miss that one… 

rbpll thumbnail

Will sweta's true face come out in 2 weeks? Why none of the cast member confirmed anything?.

Yes...i posted it...the title of the post is "vo ghadi aa gayi"πŸ˜†