Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

Have you watched today's episode? thank god saumya in action mode

from precap, I'm Looking forward to tomorrows episode to find out what excuse Armaan comes up with to manauv saumya

@DelusionsOfNeha, for some reason I'm not able to tag you

I'll watch today's epi! I usually watch on off but I enjoyed sushma's witty replies. 

SRKian thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Have you watched today's episode? thank god saumya in action mode

from precap, I'm Looking forward to tomorrows episode to find out what excuse Armaan comes up with to manauv saumya

@DelusionsOfNeha, for some reason I'm not able to tag you

I haven’t watched it since the EMA began.

Has she finally learnt the truth??will the show again once she does

duavidhiFAN thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes she learned the truth but still she is not sure they were doing with her since before marraige or after which also add her human nature she is smart n clever but still she cant recollect how that jerk since beginning was just fooling her 

duavidhiFAN thumbnail

She is still in shock plus she is in critical situation too that jerk disgusting fellow is now failed as human too want babies to save then saumya  

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: duavidhiFAN

She is still in shock plus she is in critical situation too that jerk disgusting fellow is now failed as human too want babies to save then saumya  

I still can’t believe that this show is from PH Shashi-Sumeet 

duavidhiFAN thumbnail

I dont know which context you saying that but I m loving this ph and I have seen they always come with reality based projects also writing is main aspect of theirs too their characters always have dept especially girls and women but our show is mainly save beacuse of not interference of channel which we should be grateful 

Ms.SK thumbnail

I dont know which context you saying that but I m loving this ph and I have seen they always come with reality based projects also writing is main aspect of theirs too their characters always have dept especially girls and women but our show is mainly save beacuse of not interference of channel which we should be grateful 

I love this PH, but this show is too much male dominating which is dragging hence can’t believe it’s from this PH.  To be honest their shows are better than Ekta Kapoor/Balaji PH

Ms.SK thumbnail

bold: he is a scumbag.  Saumya will survive for sure but babies might die OR both will survive.

duavidhiFAN thumbnail

I love this PH, but this show is too much male dominating which is dragging hence can’t believe it’s from this PH.  To be honest their shows are better than Ekta Kapoor/Balaji PH

imagine this show in even other channel would be butchered shashi sumeet are really unique plus sony channel have save our show btw guys we have cross 100 epis which was really impossible for r show in this channel 

duavidhiFAN thumbnail

bold: he is a scumbag.  Saumya will survive for sure but babies might die OR both will survive.

he is big jerk 🤢 I dont care his character now Just bearing armaan for VJ acting other wise his character just same his dad I m sure he also must be having affair thats why taking side of his son