Posted: 1 years ago

How did Diya magically become fair esp after marriage wasn’t the show about her being dark skinned. I thought Armaan would help beat her insecurities but no the show has become a typical Saas Bahu drama 

she is still dark but now she have started looking after her self because she knows her husband loves her .

can we get it in uk as well please?

Originally posted by Moonlight493

How did Diya magically become fair esp after marriage wasn’t the show about her being dark skinned. I thought Armaan would help beat her insecurities but no the show has become a typical Saas Bahu drama 

Yes initially the track remains around the main theme but later on deviates. However one thing must acknowledge is that this serial is breaking many stereotypes like male members acknowledging the wrong behaviour, balancing working and household duties, male members too helping in household duties, Diyas tit for tat attitude, her diplomatic strategy in dealing with MIL, SIL etc.

Not only her skin colour but today she was changed like a woman in the street I mean her language yesterday she was not confident and today over confident is Armaan any magical dose🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Originally posted by ALUJNA21

Not only her skin colour but today she was changed like a woman in the street I mean her language yesterday she was not confident and today over confident is Armaan any magical dose🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

This happened in Shaadi Mubarak where the FL wasn’t confident and was dark skinned but then makers replaced her with a light skinned woman and the character became light skinned and over confident. 

Originally posted by ALUJNA21

No wonder they chose a light skinned actor  for this show as they wanted to change the focus of the show after the marriage 

But I never liked the way she was talking with Kajal though Kajal is and was wrong the lead talking like that she was not only rude but a bit too wild maybe only for me but I am saying what I felt.

Even a regional version of this show had the FL changing colours from episode to episode. 

Originally posted by nutmeg7

Even a regional version of this show had the FL changing colours from episode to episode. 

Which regional  show is this based on?