Abhimanyu Birla & Akshara Birla- A beautiful love story

borntorule12 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

"They found someone who completes them"

"We never had to force love- we were drowning it, the moment we met"

"We accept the love we think we deserve"

These 3 quotes sum up abhira and their beautiful journey. 

Abhimanyu found solace in an unknown voice. When he met that angelic voice- he gave his everything to her. The more they got familiar with each other- got to know about each other's kindness, abhimanyu falling for the simplicity of the girl is so beautiful.

In today's time where we are all so lost and low in life- we need someone who genuinely wishes good for us, loves mostly everything about us. Everyone deserves to have a true lover and abhira found that in each other. 

They just need each to be happy..

Reason why abhimanyu never considered any brilliant doctors in his profession? Because they make relationships a business deal...everyone is after him for his academic success, money, etc.....he feels so hollow about it and such a relationship suffocates him but in akshara he finds real joy as she is the one who loves him for who he is while it also makes her insecure that her lover is a top surgeon, so she doesn't deserve it, hence she never accepted abhimanyu's proposal initially because she feels she is unworthy like the world is taunting her now that doctors marry doctors...such insecurities are real but love gives us confidence, hope abhimanyu's love gives her confidence....she doesn't really need any confidence, does she? She needs abhimanyu as much as he needs her.... they are bonded by their love and not because of money, status

They've already had a beautiful emotional union and bonding. Akshara protected his dignity, career and saved his life. Abhimanyu, in return helped the girl to break shackles of toxic sister love and appreciated her music... which is his peace too. He gifted her his mom....something he really needed...

Abhimanyu is in love with his girl's childish side...he is in love with this cutie, beauty innocent doll...he sees through her soul......our intelligent surgeon can understand her unspoken words as we saw in abrohi track, he tried to make her accept her feelings by listening to her heart

when you're emotionally too close to a person, automatically there is desire to be physically close to that person and become 2 souls, one body because sex is not something just physical....it has emotional aspect to it....

The journey from lovers to husband- wife is different.....it requires sharing responsibility, trusting each other in difficult times

now akshara has left her family completely( as in physically) and abhimanyu is her world.....everything in life is now about them...THEIR ROOM, Their conversations, their times spent together in abhimanyu's cabin, abhi making akshu strong n akshu giving abhi all the love he felt deprived of.........them healing each other as well as healing their other relationships.........

Love is beautiful thing to experience, isn't it?

Sorry i just tried to pen down my thoughts on this messed up but nice love story.......would love to see your take on this love story..would love it if someone can pen down their journey, things u like about them etc......

i wanted to add pictures but i am lazy 

Edited by borntorule12 - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

borntorule12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: borntorule12

"They found someone who completes them"

"We accept the love we think we deserve"

Abhimanyu found solace in an unknown voice. When he met that angelic voice- he gave his everything to her. The more they got familiar with each other- got to know about each other's kindness, abhimanyu falling for the simplicity of the girl is so beautiful.

In today's time where we are all so lost and low in life- we need someone who genuinely wishes good for us, loves mostly everything about us. Everyone deserves to have a true lover and abhira found that in each other. 

Reason why abhimanyu never considered any brilliant doctors in his profession? Because they make relationships a business deal...everyone is after him for his academic success, money, etc.....he feels so hollow about it and such a relationship suffocates him but in akshara he finds real joy as she is the one who loves him for who he is while it also makes her insecure that her lover is a top surgeon, so she doesn't deserve it, hence she never accepted abhimanyu's proposal initially because she feels she is unworthy like the world is taunting her now that doctors marry doctors...such insecurities are real but love gives us confidence, hope abhimanyu's love gives her confidence....she doesn't really need any confidence, does she? She needs abhimanyu as much as he needs her.... they are bonded by their love and not because of money, status

They've already had a beautiful emotional union and bonding. Akshara protected his dignity, career and saved his life. Abhimanyu, in return helped the girl to break shackles of toxic sister love and appreciated her music... which is his peace too. He gifted her his mom....something he really needed...

Abhimanyu is in love with his girl's childish side...he is in love with this cutie, beauty innocent doll...he sees through her soul......our intelligent surgeon can understand her unspoken words as we saw in abrohi track, he tried to make her accept her feelings by listening to her heart

when you're emotionally too close to a person, automatically there is desire to be physically close to that person and become 2 souls, one body because sex is not something just physical....it has emotional aspect to it....

The journey from lovers to husband- wife is different.....it requires sharing responsibility, trusting each other in difficult times

now akshara has left her family completely( as in physically) and abhimanyu is her world.....everything in life is now about them...THEIR ROOM, Their conversations, their times spent together in abhimanyu's cabin, abhi making akshu strong n akshu giving abhi all the love he felt deprived of.........them healing each other as well as healing their other relationships.........

Sorry i just tried to pen down my thoughts on this messed up but nice love story.......would love to see your take on this love story..would love it if someone can pen down their journey, things u like about them etc......

i wanted to add pictures but i am lazy 

tags

Edited by borntorule12 - 1 years ago
Baarish_Sim thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

"They found someone who completes them" I actually dislike this quote because I don't believe we need someone else to make us whole lol 

"We accept the love we think we deserve" 100% and I think it's true for most people. 

Reason why abhimanyu never considered any brilliant doctors in his profession? Because they make relationships a business deal...everyone is after him for his academic success, money, etc.....he feels so hollow about it and such a relationship suffocates him but in akshara he finds real joy as she is the one who loves him for who he is while it also makes her insecure that her lover is a top surgeon, so she doesn't deserve it, hence she never accepted abhimanyu's proposal initially because she feels she is unworthy like the world is taunting her now that doctors marry doctors...such insecurities are real but love gives us confidence, hope abhimanyu's love gives her confidence....she doesn't really need any confidence, does she? She needs abhimanyu as much as he needs her.... they are bonded by their love and not because of money, status See, I don't think Akshu is insecure about Abhi's profession (i.e., #1 status) because we've seen the pride she feels in his love, and that can only come from confidence - mera Abhi and when she rebuked Aarohi after she took credit for saving him from the fire (Abhi mujhse hi pyaar karta hai). I think she's made to feel insecure by other people and they have to poke at it incessantly to get a rise out of her cause it isn't inherently there. 

They've already had a beautiful emotional union and bonding. Akshara protected his dignity, career and saved his life. Abhimanyu, in return helped the girl to break shackles of toxic sister love and appreciated her music... which is his peace too. He gifted her his mom....something he really needed... The concept of him gifting his mother, something whose love he is possessive and insecure about, which is seen in the Harsh-Manjari-Abhi triangle, is such a significant and beautiful concept. It also shows how well he understands her because that is the thing she craves most, a mother's love, since life stole both her moms from her. 

i wanted to add pictures but i am lazy  Mood!

borntorule12 thumbnail

I think you didn't understand what I was trying to say .. i meant exactly the same ...she isn't insecure about abhi's love..she is insecure that she is not worthy when others mock her...so she thinks she doesn't deserve it.. she never questions abhi's love for her... That's for sure...and abhimanyu doesn't give a damn whether she is a doctor or not ..he would love her equally even if she was a doctor ..  

Yes. Self love comes first..ITV glorifies concept of love and marriages.. in reality, you can do without love n marriage .. happiness through love is just one means ..there are a lot of ways we can be happy in life and self love and love from family, friends give us completeness too.. 

But here, in this context i meant..abhi n akshu never felt complete until they met each other..  they both helped each other with their shortcomings like akshu not speaking up for her love and we've already seen how because of akshu, abhi has started valuing relations and makes efforts to convince them...even if it's for akshu's same ..just an eg- ..how love makes us a better Human being...in that context i meant.. 

And by someone who completes us ..am sure we need atleast a friend who understands us fully otherwise life can be very dark and lonely.  Here it is quoted in terms on romantic love but in reality too i feel someone( that can be anyone: even our parents ) who complete us...

PeacefulLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

What I like most about Akshara in this love story is even after whatever happened on the marriage day finally she listened to her heart and saved 3 lives from spoiling. And then later also was firm on her decision.

What I liked most about Abhimanyu is what I mentioned in your other post today. Not giving up on his love and finally winning over it. Ofcourse he cares for her, thinks about her everything ..I just have issues with his anger and I do not like men who shouts on women. So keeping my fingers crossed to see if he becomes that best husband or not 

borntorule12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Harshadfan21

What I like most about Akshara in this love story is even after whatever happened on the marriage day finally she listened to her heart and saved 3 lives from spoiling. And then later also was firm on her decision.

What I liked most about Abhimanyu is what I mentioned in your other post today. Not giving up on his love and finally winning over it. Ofcourse he cares for her, thinks about her everything ..I just have issues with his anger and I do not like men who shouts on women. So keeping my fingers crossed to see if he becomes that best husband or not 

@bold: It's ITV...there definitely be ab anger issues track.. and seperation tracks...inhone kartik who was a sweet happy go lucky guy in the beginning usko spare nai kiya.. abhi jaise intense character ko spare karenge? 

They will use all ab's shade...i know we don't like divorce n seperation tracks but imagine the intensity of angst abhira will serve in that track... How abhi handles break up .....those kind of things bring trp n excitement too... Because at the end we get bored of the same thing... I am already tired of seeing this all goody goody , mushy in love abhi... I love it when he talks to akshara like she is a mature women like he did in abrohi track.. there's no need for him to baby talk her.

.she isn't a baby 🙄

PeacefulLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

@bold: It's ITV...there definitely be ab anger issues track.. and seperation tracks...inhone kartik who was a sweet happy go lucky guy in the beginning usko spare nai kiya.. abhi jaise intense character ko spare karenge? 

They will use all ab's shade...i know we don't like divorce n seperation tracks but imagine the intensity of angst abhira will serve in that track... How abhi handles break up .....those kind of things bring trp n excitement too... Because at the end we get bored of the same thing... I am already tired of seeing this all goody goody , mushy in love abhi... I love it when he talks to akshara like she is a mature women like he did in abrohi track.. there's no need for him to baby talk her.

.she isn't a baby 🙄

Yeah I know this is ITV and Abhimanyu will not be spared. Just because they always bring Shivji Parvatiji references in show I have little hopes but otherwise I don't understand why they need to use that.

I did like AbRohi track because Harshad's acting really comes out well in that so will be ready for that if it comes. I think Akshara likes being treated as baby. I noticed she talks like baby and make Abhimanyu do same thing. And trust me there are lot of girls who likes that but the boy still remains mature. I am expecting same from him. Otherwise I am going to forward that cheesy romance scenes like I used to do for Kaira too. I know my friend here who enjoys that attention and being treated as baby. Maybe I like it too sometimes not everytime though 😂 thodi tho husband ki pampering chahiye na otherwise everytime maturity also gets boring.

Baarish_Sim thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I think you didn't understand what I was trying to say .. i meant exactly the same ...she isn't insecure about abhi's love..she is insecure that she is not worthy when others mock her...so she thinks she doesn't deserve it.. she never questions abhi's love for her... That's for sure...and abhimanyu doesn't give a damn whether she is a doctor or not ..he would love her equally even if she was a doctor ..  

Yes. Self love comes first..ITV glorifies concept of love and marriages.. in reality, you can do without love n marriage .. happiness through love is just one means ..there are a lot of ways we can be happy in life and self love and love from family, friends give us completeness too.. 

But here, in this context i meant..abhi n akshu never felt complete until they met each other..  they both helped each other with their shortcomings like akshu not speaking up for her love and we've already seen how because of akshu, abhi has started valuing relations and makes efforts to convince them...even if it's for akshu's same ..just an eg- ..how love makes us a better Human being...in that context i meant.. 

And by someone who completes us ..am sure we need atleast a friend who understands us fully otherwise life can be very dark and lonely.  Here it is quoted in terms on romantic love but in reality too i feel someone( that can be anyone: even our parents ) who complete us...

Which I understand and respect greatly as many of my friends feel the same. You put it best when you said they never felt complete before the other came in their lives. 

But, I think I’ll always be iffy about the way that specific quote is phrased. The idea of someone understanding or seeing us as we are is poetic and beautiful, but I don’t equate that as completing us like that quote, on its own, propagates. I would say, it’s someone guiding us to the parts that we don’t appreciate enough or neglect. Like you said, someone who understands us and our silences. Someone to help us when we’re down. But I don’t think in their absence we’re incomplete. For example, in Naira’s absence, Kartik lost sight of happiness (shell of the person he was) but I wouldn’t say he was incomplete. I think grief is the love he couldn’t express since she wasn’t here to receive it and that frustrated him. He lacked a companion to share his happiness with because some things are best experienced with a partner. Naira unlocked a part of him and guided his broken relationships. 

I think similarly, for Abhira, they’ve both lacked a companion who understood and supported them to so find that is wonderful.