Posted: 2 years ago

Mujhko bhool gayi Soni😒

bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Rani_Sahiba

Congratulations bro CSK jeet gayi thi kal😂😂

Meanwhile me *kyun jeeti*

Well KKR increased CSKs chances to qualify (I know CSK need many things to click, to even qualify). But on the other hand I want Mumbai to keep losing 🤣. 

KKR captain Shreyas Iyer: "If you see the matches that we lost previously, especially the past game, we lost by a big margin. So to come back and winning a game with a really big margin is a satisfying feeling. [Feeling at the innings break] We got a great start in the Powerplay, Nitish the way he hit sixes off Pollard he saw it was the right over to take on, but I felt it was difficult for new batsmen to get in and get going. When we came out to bowl, we said early wickets are going to cramp Mumbai Indians. [Number of changes in the squad] It's really difficult. I was also in that position once when I started playing IPL. We discuss with the coaches, CEO is also involved in team selection, Bas goes to the players and tells them if they're not playing. All of them are very supportive of the decision-making. The way they turn up to the ground, each and every individual in the playing XI, it's something to be proud of as a captain. The way we played with high spirits and a good vibe, I'm proud of it. The win was comprehensive. The players were charged up to win the game. The previous games have not been great for us. It plays on your mind when you're on the losing side. I'm not satisfied but I want to keep up with the same momentum to come back strong in the other games."

Eydis thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rani_Sahiba

Kabhi-2 toh aisi teams ke matches hote hai ki mann mein ek hi sawal aata hai ki dono nahi haar sakte kya😂😂

Jaise CSK-RCB-MI-KKR-LSG😂😂

or mere liye koi bhi jeet jaye sab aik Jesi hai 🤣

Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21

No😳 I want RCB in top 4 

Originally posted by: kavya1994

Mujhko bhool gayi Soni😒

U predicted MI😲😲 aiyooo

Usme KL Rahul ko karna, please.

Mere points hamesha duba deta hain yeh😡

Lol mere support karne se kuch nahi hoga re 

Originally posted by: bahi.

Well KKR increased CSKs chances to qualify (I know CSK need many things to click, to even qualify). But on the other hand I want Mumbai to keep losing 🤣. 

And I want every team to loose except Hyderabad🙈🙈

Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21

U predicted MI😲😲 aiyooo

Aiyoo nahi anda mila hain aaj😭