Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 years ago

updated my siggie

Looks good 

bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

RCB managed to have a better runrate now. 

Edited by bahi. - 2 years ago

When RCB and SRH played each other last time, RCB was all-out for 68. This time, they win by 67 runs. How the times change! The team celebrates with hugs and smiles all around. The massive win means RCB's NRR goes from -0.44 to -0.11 with 14 points the Points Table. For SRH, it's the fourth straight loss after five straight wins. They were beaten comprehensively in both departments. For RCB, Faf's runs, Patidar's intent and Karthik's flurry at the end were positives. With the ball, they had a dream start and kept chipping away. Wanindu's 5-fer is the highlight and the other bowlers did well too.

Originally posted by: TheGladiator

Yayyy. This time Faf got me points for most runs.πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ I was thinking more chance of him going out early than scoring big.πŸ˜† But taking a chance paid off. πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

As I had said earlier, the day I will drop Faf from my prediction list he will score big, and it happened😑

This K.L Rahul and Faf... pata nai dono ko kya dushmani hain mujhse jo mujhe hamesha dhoke dete hainπŸ˜’

bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: kavya1994

As I had said earlier, the day I will drop Faf from my prediction list he will score big, and it happened😑

This K.L Rahul and Faf... pata nai dono ko kya dushmani hain mujhse jo mujhe hamesha dhoke dete hainπŸ˜’

I could had told you that you should had put Faf today. Cause I saw cheeka and his son's prediction today, and they said they had a feeling Faf will get a high score today. πŸ˜† 

Originally posted by: bahi.

I could had told you that you should had put Faf today. Cause I saw cheeka and his son's prediction today, and they said they had a feeling Faf will get a high score today. πŸ˜† 

Tell me next time by tagging, so I will think whether to put him my prediction or not.

Nostalgia-02 thumbnail

Wow CSK have crossed 200 πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Nostalgia-02 thumbnail

Wrong thread. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Today, 1 person managed to get a zero ! 

There are two winners with the highest score!  

Most of the members scored 10+ 

I did. πŸ€£πŸ€ͺWhat a way to lose ground on leaderboard. πŸ€¬