Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tirchinazar thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: Shivpriya6

I am still finding humour in everything. You see the devil has entered my mind, in my gold crown to be precise šŸ˜ˆ

I see it as a celebration party - for successfully befuddling the entire FD.šŸ¤£

Roger that 

Frankly I find it very funny that when the party pics are out, FD calms down. I as a fan is still upset on the fact that they took me for a ride ā€¦ Anyways, the addiction had to be kicked out sometime, may be itā€™s time 

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

I will still say lets see this coming week we will get our answers. We can't judge based on a BTS. The answer everyone is waiting for whether it happened or not that night its in tbis track only. Straight forward & on point to the FD to their question

Its role reversal here too Ram represent the FD & Priya represents the makersšŸ¤£

Edited by Mages - 1 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: tirchinazar

Roger that 

Frankly I find it very funny that when the party pics are out, FD calms down. I as a fan is still upset on the fact that they took me for a ride ā€¦ Anyways, the addiction had to be kicked out sometime, may be itā€™s time 

Its Shubhavi's party nothing to do with the show

šŸ¦bird are amazing stalkers they got hand on the pics first even before instašŸ¤£NM-DP always been FD weak spot & strength too. The pics are in tbey are happy but the rant is not over even nowšŸ¦bird are ranting abt it & tagging Dhond idiotsšŸ˜”šŸ˜”

Maple_s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I think this false pregnancy track is to make Nandini insecure and demand this will. Ram not giving it to them directly shows us how much he understands the pretense of Nandini

Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: DazzlingLight

The entire mood on chidiya has indeed changed thanks to these pics. I don't know how old/new these pics are, I don't follow any of these actors on SM. 

But if it is indeed released as a plan to distract the FD, it's working brilliantly. Also, the FD is ALWAYS asking for NM & DP pics/reels..so these pics are keeping everyone calm (at least until Monday)

I agree with you. As an individual, if I feel cheated, it takes only 48 hrs. for me to settle the waters. So, I am OUT of BALH 2 emotionally by Saturday night or Sunday morning.

When I look at the videos or pictures posted here, I donā€™t feel anything. They donā€™t appeal to me whatsoever. I never was fond of any BALH 2 actors anyway; only the story appealed to me, so I stuck around. I got involved in deciphering it, but now after Wednesdayā€™s worst episode in the history of BALH 2 and Fridayā€™s cheating episode, I donā€™t have any emotions left for BALH 2. 

I agree with Armansara that Bollywood may make the best movies, but the Indian TV industry makes the worst serials. They start promising quality delivery, but they always deteriorate after fifty episodes. This is the third-ever ITV show I watched after Geet, IPK, and even there also, I have witnessed the downfall after a hundred and fifty episodes. I was done then, and here I am done now! 

No amount of promo or promising storyline will bring me back to watch. I will be on the forum for some time to chit-chat, but I donā€™t think I can invest my precious time on this crappy show. I found so many friends here. I can't stay away from you all so soon.  ā¤ļø

If the actors have a busy life, so DO we. If they are successful in their personal life, so ARE we. If they work hard in their career, so DO we. 

The ITV industry needs to change. When I came to the US almost two decades ago, I saw how the TV industry works. They teach us in so many varieties of ways. They help us look at different angles. I am not saying that there are no crappy shows here, but there are some shows we proudly visit to watch even after they have wrapped up. We discuss them while having coffee in offices, schools, and colleges. Television shows help us detoxify from our hectic lifestyles. I remember when House was airing, I would keep the recording on to watch it after some time and donā€™t miss an episode when I reached home. I can still binge-watch it. Can I binge-watch BALH 2? No. I donā€™t think I will go back to my favorite KC episode to watch. It is RUINED for me now. If I rewatch it now, it will remind me of EK and Sonyā€™s CHEATING. Always. 

The general population will never change if the ITV industry does not change. It is not only the duty of schools and colleges to teach a generation; the onus also falls on the TV industry. They should be responsible for any content they are showing in their shows. How can a kachori from Jaipur come within minutes when Ramā€™s friends confirmed the shop is closed? How did Pri get it on the Chooda Rasam day after asking Bri and Sara how she could surprise Ram? Please donā€™t tell me this is cinematic liberty (CL). Everything cannot be put in the basket of cinematic liberty. Give us the timeline of how Pri can be pregnant logically when they are on the ninth day after their consummation if we think they were physically close on the MS revelation day. This is absurd even for a person who you claim to be a business magnate. You cannot sell everything in the name of CL. 

The structure of the TV industry needs to change. Otherwise, as it is, the ITV is a laughing stock in other cultures and countries; you will never be able to rise from the pit. Good Luck! 

ā€œIt is not impermanence that makes us suffer. What makes us suffer is wanting things to be permanent when they are not.ā€ ~ Thich Nhat Hanh.

Doodle thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shivpriya6

I am still finding humour in everything. You see the devil has entered my mind, in my gold crown to be precise šŸ˜ˆ

I see it as a celebration party - for successfully befuddling the entire FD.šŸ¤£

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

No one cares. So we should also not. 

"I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my side." ~ Maya Angelou

vaidharbhi95 thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Mera TV kharab ho gaya , what a time šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Not going to buy Sony Live, left to the mercy of youtubers šŸ˜‚

Shivpriya6 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tirchinazar

Roger that 

I feel they have been taking us for a ride since the beginning by giving us improper closures everytime. This is a very big sour point with me. But I kept giving them the benefit of doubt - KC, Birthday, Vedika. 

And this storm- the final nail. I am in no mood to forgive. Want to stick till the murder mystery is solved but going by their past record, here also i feel I will be disappointed.

tirchinazar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Doodle

I agree with you. As an individual, if I feel cheated, it takes only 48 hrs. for me to settle the waters. So, I am OUT of BALH 2 emotionally by Saturday night or Sunday morning.

When I look at the videos or pictures posted here, I donā€™t feel anything. They donā€™t appeal to me whatsoever. I never was fond of any BALH 2 actors anyway; only the story appealed to me, so I stuck around. I got involved in deciphering it, but now after Wednesdayā€™s worst episode in the history of BALH 2 and Fridayā€™s cheating episode, I donā€™t have any emotions left for BALH 2. 

I agree with Armansara that Bollywood may make the best movies, but the Indian TV industry makes the worst serials. They start promising quality delivery, but they always deteriorate after fifty episodes. This is the third-ever ITV show I watched after Geet, IPK, and even there also, I have witnessed the downfall after a hundred and fifty episodes. I was done then, and here I am done now! 

No amount of promo or promising storyline will bring me back to watch. I will be on the forum for some time to chit-chat, but I donā€™t think I can invest my precious time on this crappy show. I found so many friends here. I can't stay away from you all so soon.  ā¤ļø

If the actors have a busy life, so DO we. If they are successful in their personal life, so ARE we. If they work hard in their career, so DO we. 

The ITV industry needs to change. When I came to the US almost two decades ago, I saw how the TV industry works. They teach us in so many varieties of ways. They help us look at different angles. I am not saying that there are no crappy shows here, but there are some shows we proudly visit to watch even after they have wrapped up. We discuss them while having coffee in offices, schools, and colleges. Television shows help us detoxify from our hectic lifestyles. I remember when House was airing, I would keep the recording on to watch it after some time and donā€™t miss an episode when I reached home. I can still binge-watch it. Can I binge-watch BALH 2? No. I donā€™t think I will go back to my favorite KC episode to watch. It is RUINED for me now. If I rewatch it now, it will remind me of EK and Sonyā€™s CHEATING. Always. 

The general population will never change if the ITV industry does not change. It is not only the duty of schools and colleges to teach a generation; the onus also falls on the TV industry. They should be responsible for any content they are showing in their shows. How can a kachori from Jaipur come within minutes when Ramā€™s friends confirmed the shop is closed? How did Pri get it on the Chooda Rasam day after asking Bri and Sara how she could surprise Ram? Please donā€™t tell me this is cinematic liberty (CL). Everything cannot be put in the basket of cinematic liberty. Give us the timeline of how Pri can be pregnant logically when they are on the ninth day after their consummation if we think they were physically close on the MS revelation day. This is absurd even for a person who you claim to be a business magnate. You cannot sell everything in the name of CL. 

The structure of the TV industry needs to change. Otherwise, as it is, the ITV is a laughing stock in other cultures and countries; you will never be able to rise from the pit. Good Luck! 

ā€œIt is not impermanence that makes us suffer. What makes us suffer is wanting things to be permanent when they are not.ā€ ~ Thich Nhat Hanh.

Agree to every word written here. Last ITV series I watched so diligently was IPK. When it went downhill, the switch inside me automatically went off (itā€™s after the remarriage track) and next day I was back to normal. As you said, I am not attached to any actors but was attached to the story, the dialogues ā€¦ then I met some incredible souls out here and we ended to deciphering and dissecting scenes, dialogues etc. it became an addiction. Donā€™t know how much personal time I have invested into this show, sleeping late nights, reading abt mythologies, discarding my other activities like reading, exercising, even paying bills šŸ™ˆ most of us out here are educated and we canā€™t be fooled in the name of creative liberty. Few times, itā€™s ok but not in a way the makers has done - Priya could hear MS talking to someone on phone regarding accident when he is inside the car but she couldnā€™t hear Nandini talking to Shubham & Maami abt the next plan nor Varun talking to Shashi. Ram was shown dumb in the beginning .. he never questioned Vedika regarding taking credit for the party, where she got Kachoris from etc .. Later he is shown as a maths & physics guru .. worst was how the pregnancy revelation is gonna play out ā€¦ if you think your wife is pregnant, you will first take her to the doctor, confirm before you announce it to the world .. also the behavior of Raya makes me think are they really in love? Another worst track was exit of Vedika, you saw your husband hugging his ex and you are ok with just one liptana. Buying an auto & CHUHA made it the worst closure of the track .. more I think, more angry I am šŸ˜” this is 2022.  We are not the audience who would pity Gopi bahu for washing the laptop šŸ™ˆ 

Edited by tirchinazar - 1 years ago
Doodle thumbnail

Absolutely! They will do whatever they want. Why are we even bothered? 

The problem is I forget that ITV is a quicksand and the moment I stepped into it I was in for sinking.