Bade Achhe Lagte hain 2 EDT #31 - Page 7

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by Doodle

Really? How can both of you be so NAIVE? They think the entire FD is a fool. They are damage controlling.

Tomorrow is Mother's Day and do you think Nakuul will be in a party mood? 

Mujhe bewakoof samajh ke rakha PH? 

This is an old party and they released it to CALM the FD. Kuch bhi! 

Happy to see them partying. Its always a pleasure to know that people who work in the same team has a great rapport. Having said that , they also need to show the same affect on the work front. When we look at episodes from the last few weeks, we feel there is no consistency in quality and the concept. The plot is not tight knit. Even the relationship shared between FL and ML on screen seems to reflect the same in consistency. Its very disappoint that a show as beautiful as this , has come down this level.

I doubt if these pictures are going to help audience want to watch the show. This would have made an affect if the episodes were good. But now with the kind of story line and the performance , its just not convincing. This can only irritate people because people will be wondering , why they are not looking into their work to get it corrected....Audience have been complaining about it for sometime now.. , and these days people are also smart . They dont wait much because they have other options on SM platforms.

Edited by WeRockTheWorld - 1 years ago
Originally posted by RandomWaliLadki

BALH2 would have been a very different show if it was

1) either a finite show

OR

2) a show with only sneak peaks without funny editing (the episodes r like worse/more time waste compare to sneak peak, you watch the sneak peak its enough for you, they show only the good n important scenes) 

Hai naa? In one episode that 2 min. sneak peek was THE only Raya scene that was in the episode. Since then I realized their marketing tricks. I don't know how many times they run those peeks on TV, but online they satisfy the horny fans for sure.  

We are actually fools ignoring these fans. But, in their defense they DID offer quality episodes otherwise I wouldn't even bother to write. They really inspired me to pen my thoughts. 

Originally posted by Hero_Coconut

Hun are we still following these premises? 

According to the promo, Ram leaves a will where Priya gets everything. Where does this fall in this? 

For the dedication and commitment you put into this, I really want all this to happen. You should send this to Dhond so that it gets the deserved results. 

Tussi great ho👏

Yes, as the promo suggests in the past, Ram's mom was given the key to the property and It had a clause because Nandini had to keep Ram alive to get that property. 

What Ram gave today in the promo is his property but the main destination is his dad's property. 

Wait and watch it will come. This is also the reason the fake pregnancy was announced to replicate the past; In the past, Ram's mom was pregnant with him and then the wolves tried to separate them which is when this property handover came. 

My only gripe is why they can't show proper flow of C & C? Problem kahan tha? 

Originally posted by WeRockTheWorld

Happy to see them partying. Its always a pleasure to know that people who work in the same team has a great rapport. Having said that , they also need to show the same affect on the work front. When we look at episodes from the last few weeks, we feel there is no consistency in quality and the concept. The plot is not tight knit. Even the relationship shared between FL and ML on screen seems to reflect the same in consistency. Its very disappoint that a show as beautiful as this , has come down this level.

I doubt if these pictures are going to help audience want to watch the show. This would have made an affect if the episodes were good. But now with the kind of story line and the performance , its just not convincing. This can only irritate people because people will be wondering , why they are not looking into their work to get it corrected....Audience have been complaining about it for sometime now.. , and these days people are also smart . They dont wait much because they have other options on SM platforms.

They also know this but their main income come from advertisements and channels. So they prefer the ITV audience. 

Yes, as the promo suggests in the past, Ram's mom was given the key to the property and It had a clause because Nandini had to keep Ram alive to get that property. 

What Ram gave today in the promo is his property but the main destination is his dad's property. 

Wait and watch it will come. This is also the reason the fake pregnancy was announced to replicate the past; In the past, Ram's mom was pregnant with him and then the wolves tried to separate them which is when this property handover came. 

I wish I know the answer .. why they are not showing the promised Raya ka safar? 50 to 60 episodes of Vedika kaand went too slow. I day = 5 episodes. Now 5 days =  1 episode … constipation se seedha diarrhea kind of experience 🥱

Edited by tirchinazar - 1 years ago

Those FD people are horny ones. They will jump with joy seeing any NM photos, good or bad. They will calm down and is the exact reason why we ALL are taken for a ride. 

We are not even 1% of their audience so why bother? They come here to read the intellectual discussion but will take the decisions of tracks keep the horny fans on their minds. 

Hence, we need to do what suits us. 

I don’t care abt Blue chidiya. We were never in tandem with them till Friday 😝 … They behave as if NM was sent to earth as the most perfect man  that even his reel character cannot do anything wrong .. they will grow out of that phase someday, hopefully 

Aaj toh seeing the pictures made my blood boil. How can they be insensitive? They don't know their popularity is only till the NEXT actor or actress comes and snatch the limelight under their feet? After some time, no one even care who they are. This is such a volatile industry. So, at least do your work and try to deliver a much better work so people remember you forever. 

We know we did decipher the correct tracks. So the new promo doesn't surprise me at all. But the execution will be so pathetic I could never imagine. 

When I saw those pictures , I was happy that they are enjoying ( nothing against anyone enjoying . its their personal life ) but I thought it was not the right  time to share these pics. As an audience I felt it was like telling me , we dont care if you like what we telecast. I am not someone who watch all the shows during the prime time. I am very selective in watching these shows. I do not like this over hyped  MIL -DIL dramas because in most cases ML is just there watching the fun between his wife and mother. They always show it as if these two laddies have no life other than outplaying each other..🤣 And in most cases they show FL keeps on sacrificing as if that is her only goal in life.

So, when the promo for this show was telecast I was so happy , thinking that finally I have something to watch and then the discussion in the forum became even more interesting. But after seeing past few weeks episode I feel I am wasting my time . The only plus point in coming to this forum and the discussion that we all have. 

They feel these pics can do the damage control , I sincerely doubt. I just did not feel that way. In fact I felt bad that they dont care abt the audience.😭

Edited by WeRockTheWorld - 1 years ago

Originally posted by tirchinazar

I don’t care abt Blue chidiya. We were never in tandem with them till Friday 😝 … They behave as if NM was sent to earth as the most perfect man  that even his reel character cannot do anything wrong .. they will grow out of that phase someday, hopefully 

these NM blind fans behaviour is nothing compared to other blind fans i saw in my prev fav shows 🤣 one show the ML had some tiff with FL, and omg the way those fans shamed the FL was utterly horrible! they started talking about her dressing sense and how she wears chote kapde n all i was so disappointed with their behaviour, and then the ML did another show where someone just made memes on the guy like nothing harmful and then they were like oh you have any idea how much he works hard for this and all that rants 🙄 

then another show man those blind fans r worse. they act like the ML is some saint or idk what(tbh he is definately not saint at all, has controversies) acts like he is some popular dude in itv, but isnt popular at all) , all I did was I pointed out what he did wrong like how he looked wrong n negative saying bad stuff  about other ppl , and then 2-3 fans started attacking me saying as if i know everything and i m just acting for attention or what not 🙄

the show lost the charm after the C & C week , till Shivi’s Chooda Rasam it was still alright  n after that it just went downhill. at this point i just want the current track to end ASAP, and i dont even care about the show anymore

Edited by RandomWaliLadki - 1 years ago
Originally posted by RandomWaliLadki

these NM blind fans behaviour is nothing compared to other blind fans i saw in my prev fav shows 🤣 one show the ML had some tiff with FL, and omg the way those fans shamed the FL was utterly horrible! they started talking about her dressing sense and how she wears chote kapde n all i was so disappointed with their behaviour, and then the ML did another show where someone just made memes on the guy like nothing harmful and then they were like oh you have any idea how much he works hard for this and all that rants 🙄 

then another show man those blind fans r worse. they act like the ML is some saint or idk what(tbh he is definately not saint at all, has controversies) acts like he is some popular dude in itv, but isnt popular at all) , all I did was I pointed out what he did wrong like how he looked wrong n negative saying bad stuff  about other ppl , and then 2-3 fans started attacking me saying as if i know everything and i m just acting for attention or what not 🙄

thankfully I don’t watch ITV. I only know IPK actors and now BALH2. Don’t watch reality shows too, once in a while I watch Kapil Sharma, if I find promo entertaining …