Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

https://twitter.com/rarchana24/status/1523110925976449025?s=20&t=OSG9V4N56SVD12QNfcNUZw

IF & SM fav Heera on dance floor with her soulmate🤣. Whenever i see Nandu on-sxreen Shubhavi jump will come on mind🤣

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mages

Reena is back & this party is not old

I think Shubhavi or NM throw a party

It was last.night.party

1. What can be the reason for this sudden all-cast party - either show ko extension mila or maybe they decided to wind it down, possibly.

2. Party may hv been last night & pics not not recycled, but definitely the pics are being plastered strategically to distract FD’s narazgi. Not cool. 

tirchinazar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Doodle

Really? How can both of you be so NAIVE? They think the entire FD is a fool. They are damage controlling.

Tomorrow is Mother's Day and do you think Nakuul will be in a party mood? 

Mujhe bewakoof samajh ke rakha PH? 

This is an old party and they released it to CALM the FD. Kuch bhi! 

As doods say, actors also have a say in the story. They can also question the writer and the director and refuse to do certain scenes.They posted the pics to calm down the FD. I don’t think NM or DP just party leaving their spouses behind, so it’s all in their eyes for good intentions only. I am feeling more bad for investing my time on this show 

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

honestly since i was attached to itv shows before several times they gave dhoka i m used to it now. so even if this show gets messed up i dont really care 😆 plus its EK show it was bound to mess up at one point, the fact an EK show still maintained its standard for 160+ epi is itself surprising for me 😆and as for the actors its not their fault if the show is messed up, they worked in more messed up shows before and its not like they wanted the show to mess up, they r actors their job is to play the character not to fix the script or episodes thats up to the CVs. they cannot interfere everything, the best they can do is do some improvisation which NM does sometimes. just cause the show is messed up(which happens with like literally 98% of other itv shows) that doesnt mean they will party to show off or calm down fans. they r actors who work for like super long hours on sets, they also need some relax time hence this party is like a break for them, and also when you work with same set of people you naturally form a bond with them. this party is just organized for them to have fun and relax, i dont see anything wrong in this. infact i m loving the pics they r posting 😆. its good to see them in their offscreen roop together 😆 i dont think this party or their posts got anything to do with calming down fans. even if the show was having their best track, they would still have partied and post 😆

Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: RandomWaliLadki

honestly since i was attached to itv shows before several times they gave dhoka i m used to it now. so even if this show gets messed up i dont really care 😆 plus its EK show it was bound to mess up at one point, the fact an EK show still maintained its standard for 160+ epi is itself surprising for me 😆and as for the actors its not their fault if the show is messed up, they worked in more messed up shows before and its not like they wanted the show to mess up, they r actors their job is to play the character not to fix the script or episodes thats up to the CVs. they cannot interfere everything, the best they can do is do some improvisation which NM does sometimes. just cause the show is messed up(which happens with like literally 98% of other itv shows) that doesnt mean they will party to show off or calm down fans. they r actors who work for like super long hours on sets, they also need some relax time hence this party is like a break for them, and also when you work with same set of people you naturally form a bond with them. this party is just organized for them to have fun and relax, i dont see anything wrong in this. infact i m loving the pics they r posting 😆. its good to see them in their offscreen roop together 😆 i dont think this party or their posts got anything to do with calming down fans. even if the show was having their best track, they would still have partied and post 😆

I totally agree

Its a long time pending party plan since Nakuul was so busy with his web show tbus had to postpone it till he is completely free. They all went after shoot actually,tbey were shooting yesterday. 

Tbey are just chilling & having fun taking a break after continuous shooting. Keeping Nakuul Disha Alefia aside of their 10 yrs equation and friendship the whole cast has become a family. This is not some strategy to calm down fans because its not going to. They are still decoding in🐦bird after the pics became viral there🤣They will not spare them

Actors have no say even if a certain track they do not like it,they will have to do. This is Ekta no actors can mess up her creatives & interfere in it no matter how popular they are,she has spoken abt this during Rajeev Khandelwal fiasco from KTH decades back,he tried to interfere in creative decisions. Gul & Ekta they both do not let their actors interfere in any creative decisions but yes actors inputs improvisation are most welcome which Nakuul & Disha does so does other actors

So this is not to make the FD fools even a happy track they will still post it. Parties can happen w/o spouses too if they are busy & here they went straight from shoot. Why would actors bother when the mess up is done by the technical team its THEM who messed up every single tracks not the actors

Edited by Mages - 1 years ago
purplenpink thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

How's everyone doing?

Didn't realize naya EDT ban gaya hai..hum toh puraane ka homework kar rahe the
 😆

purplenpink thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I was watching some old episodes..because well what does one do on a sunday morning I guess 😆😲

Anyway, as Ram-Priya's comfort level with each other increases, could the pillow levels that they sleep on decrease? I got a crick in my neck just looking at that uncomfortable posture 

Dazzlingji, aap apni wishlist- to -no- one mein daal dengi please?

And maybe while we're at it, if they could also change the yellow duvet cover? I'm bored of it
 😆

Mages thumbnail

First time🐦bird won insta woke up with a shock of their lives seeing the cast partying🤣

Ramu's mom biwi ex rocking the dance floor together while Ramu clapping in a corner🤣

Its Shubhavi's party cobfirmed news from insta

Edited by Mages - 1 years ago
vaidharbhi95 thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Doodle

I completely missed this reply of yours to my post. 

As I have maintained, the writers and everyone included, the PH and Sony, and, of course, actors, are equally to be blamed. Of course, we cannot be BIASED on anyone. Just because we love someone doesn't mean they get a FREE PASS from us. I am not calling out the female lead as responsible because she is not and I meant she might be one of the reasons. Many things happen in our personal lives that affect our decision. I just provided a reason for it. I am SORRY if that offended you; it was not my intention. 

How the actors do their romantic scenes is not the audience's prerogative. They ARE paid for it. They are not willingly portrayed to satisfy us. There are many actors who will follow if the story demands it. I don't know any of them personally so I cannot speak for them. 

Coming to the absurdity of the story, when the makers can deliver us a pathbreaking story and treatment of the scenes in the first fifty episodes, then they are capable of doing it again. Why is that not maintained was my sole question to them? When you promise a story, then stick to it. The TRP will automatically follow. 

As per the C&C is concerned, I believed Pri as a character who would NOT want any man to touch her without him, and especially her, voicing their feelings first. Yes, Ram has voiced and so I don't blame him for wanting to move forward in their relationship. But, Pri? I think now that I actually never understood her. Allowing a man to enter your body without you confirming your feelings towards him is outright puzzling to me, be it a love marriage or an arranged marriage. Is this what happens in arranged marriages? Really? I had no idea and I am appalled at this thought! No offense to anyone! Just my belief. 

I don't think any audience wanted any liplock here. The audience is MAD because there was no continuation after their consummation. For a marital relationship, that is the last step in physical proximity and after that no one, I repeat no one, would be awkward when her husband would come close. No one would flinch. Either partner will never want to avoid the other one. This discontinuity is what has IRKED the whole audience collectively. 

Everyone is educated in the team - PH, Channel, Actors. At least someone from that whole team could have objected to the discontinuity? But alas, no one cares to rectify their absurdity! 

Doods , this story has been extremely illogical since the marriage itself. This is neither the first time nor will  this be the last time . So I don't think NM and DP are responsible for  audience not getting the required consummation scene. Even if they r aren't comfortable camera man can take care of it . 

It's just that the technical team of this show does sub standard work.

About actors questioning the show , I  have seen NM questioning the illogical accident scene, but no one cared . He even apologized to a fan for disappointing him/her. Disha openly tweeted against production for adding pink vampire makeup filter , but we continue to see the same. Reena the one who plays Vedu tried voicing out the logical errors in the scene where she sends messages to Ram's phone which is connected to laptop. But they brushed it off. So at the end she was left with a bitter taste that when they don't care why should I take the onus and worry. 

So actors can't quit the show in protest right coz honestly this ITV show is still a lot better than the regular ones . Their job is to act and they r doing it well. Why take the onus of something they r not responsible for. They can max convey the feedback and audience sentiment to the team and up to the makers  after that.

The makers see the feedback, but still don't want to mend the ways. So honestly ,  I don't hv much hopes that this show is gonna change . We can quit in protest if we want to but NM and DP won't . It's  their bread n butter at the end of the day. I am going to detach myself  more from the show and IF 😂 ( hopefully can stick to it )

About Priya getting intimate before explicitly voicing her feelings isn't a big deal  for me  had the after scenes shown progress which it did not.  It was the same for Kashaf too and she didn't have even half the trust on Zaroon when pregnant in comparison to the kind of trust Priya has on Ram right now..

But won't talk much about it , coz makers Pri ke saath wahi karenge jo woh chahte hain .  As you said they r just making her fluctuate between being comfortable and awkward according to convenience .

Edited by vaidharbhi95 - 1 years ago
Shivpriya6 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tirchinazar

As doods say, actors also have a say in the story. They can also question the writer and the director and refuse to do certain scenes.They posted the pics to calm down the FD. I don’t think NM or DP just party leaving their spouses behind, so it’s all in their eyes for good intentions only. I am feeling more bad for investing my time on this show 

I am still finding humour in everything. You see the devil has entered my mind, in my gold crown to be precise 😈

I see it as a celebration party - for successfully befuddling the entire FD.🤣