Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyanka.otb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Todays episode: 

Positives:

Gungun is too good. her character is written well and the girl is doing a great job with her scenes. She's savage and how. 

Mohan's worrying for his daughter is so bang on. his conversation with gungun is also so good. the struggle to get her to just listen to him so visible and the pain when he talks about tulsi... loved it. 

Negatives: 

the makers really need to refrain from using Abhigya reference here, they need to think of better ways of showing Radha and Mohan scenes. Keeping quiet when asked to and not opening her mouth is literally something Pragya did. staring at abhi when he picked her up is yet again something Pragya did. 

using these references will only be detrimental to them. cause anyways the audience is having a hard time connecting with shabir in a new show, if they use abhigya references it's going to be so irritating. 

also, damini's mother is unbearable. why is it necessary to have one useless ott character who is so fake? What's the need. 

priyanka.otb thumbnail
Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Yeah... its already happening. May have to get used to it. ðŸ˜” From seeing his sachchai the other day to getting carried by him today. (I am not liking it ðŸ˜†) 

Fortunately he is in Bheeshma Pitamah mode - so that's some solace. May be that will delay things. (Cant help the kkb references ... creature of habit. 😆)

they really need to think of better ways of doing this. they are using KKB references themselves. i mean not talking when told to keep quite was an abhigya thing and so was abhi picking her up... mohan should have helped to walk to the car instead of picking her up. the director cannot use the same template cause abhigya have done it all 

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

True. And even Pragya wont be silent if she was in pain like Radha was - there have been instances where she has spoken despite that off button. I didn't get her signal until Gungun explained.. and to be honest, for me it came across as dumb... esp given she is actually in pain. 

They have to go slow on such scenes - both the 'closeness' scenes felt unnecessary. And its not about us finding it tough to come out of Abhigya, for I found his FB bits with Tulsi to be really good. May be better if they show her with the kid more - perhaps even become the (only?) person whom Gungun trusts. Mohanji... later. 

Edited by Adiandsid - 1 years ago
LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Guys,

One small request. When starting discussion about an RM episode in this thread, pls include in heading date or day of episode like Sat 7 May 2022 or Mon 9 May 2022. If one remembers episode number,.then it can also be e.g. Episode 6 or Episode 7. This makes it easy to follow the flow of story and discussions happening by readers visiting this thread little later.

Reason is Zee5 premium before TV option streams episodes ahead of time online, than the actual ZeeTV telecast offline, so this can avoid confusion with regards to which episode is actually being discussed.

Thanks

Ralulo thumbnail

10 may ep:Now started to show Mohan being careless with his clothes-what was that mess in his cupboard??...and Radha taking care of the problem. ðŸ˜”

Damini mom is annoying,a character to vanish soon cause she's not needed at all.

Tulsi mom could be used in her place,slowly has to melt towards Mohan.

Ralulo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Radha's family join in too. Radha has a mini reality check with him. 

Good they remembered her,she sure forgot about her family existence. Now with everyone in the same house where to??? Wedding? Too soon to happen so a first failed attempt.

Adiandsid thumbnail

I am not liking her intrusion. ðŸ¤£ But the ghost is impressed. ðŸ˜² Dont know the purpose of these two characters though I've accepted the ghost much more than Radha. 

Yeah... Damini's mom is OTT. Skipped her scene. Younger sis isn't pro-Mohan... just anti D. So Mohan is surrounded by enemies / non friends. 

priyanka.otb thumbnail

Episode 8 10th May 2022. 

Mohun beating up his brother inlaws and then going all soft in front of the MIL was nice to see. the transition was so good. 

Mohun doesn't know radha and doesn't want to acknowledge her but the makers needed a reason for her to stay in the house so this stupidity. I mean she could have quietly gone. 

Mohun and gungun scene as usual was nice to watch, even there the transition from love and worry to hurt... Radha is becoming a bit of an irritant. shes really interfering in place which are not her biz. just lands up everywhere. The mohun and radha scene in the end where he tells her off is so good. gave her a reality check. I said it the other day itself, i am sure mohun doesn't even remember that he had given her the Geeta... 

God how are we going to tolerate radha... eye roll 

Ralulo thumbnail

Have to work a lot in R case,from how she speaks (too childish,Gungun being a kid is not as exagerrated as she is) to how casually lands up in his room. ðŸ˜” The fact that she "knows" him since she was a kid and him a teenager doesn't mean she really knows everything and has the right to enter his personal space like that. Don't think it will happen though,most likely will forget even his attitude after recent conversation and continue her mission.

wizardofoz2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ralulo

Have to work a lot in R case,from how she speaks (too childish,Gungun being a kid is not as exagerrated as she is) to how casually lands up in his room. ðŸ˜” The fact that she "knows" him since she was a kid and him a teenager doesn't mean she really knows everything and has the right to enter his personal space like that. Don't think it will happen though,most likely will forget even his attitude after recent conversation and continue her mission.

Looks like they are attempting all the bina logic waale trp tropes eh? ðŸ˜†. The lead girl needs some work for sure in the acting department but the writing for her sucks too. Waise bhi bohoth hi nosy aur Irritating bana rahe hain beginning with her gita ka lecture to mohan and walking into a father daughter moment. So far it is shabbir and reza making it worth the watch..