Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aaina25 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: naaheean

Thanks a lot dear for tagging me....It was simply beaitiful. I've just fallen in love with your writing once again. Though I am not an ardent fan of Arakshi as a couple, as I said before also, I cannot help myself admit now that, this is the first ever story, in which I could wholeheartedly accept Arakshi as couple, just because of the way you presented the story. Kudos to you & your writing.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️. 

That's just so sweet of you. 💖

I am overwhelmed. 🥺💖

Navyasree08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Sorry for the late coment just read it , Awesome end dear totally loved it ❤️❤️, the way you portrayed arjun and sakshi feelings was really so cute 😍, wonderful story with wonder full end , wishing that you start another  new story on our arakshi soon ❤️❤️

Rani_sweety thumbnail

Wow... really messed up but beautiful.... finally arjun accept that he loves her...😍❤️

Aaina25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Navyasree08

Sorry for the late coment just read it , Awesome end dear totally loved it ❤️❤️, the way you portrayed arjun and sakshi feelings was really so cute 😍, wonderful story with wonder full end , wishing that you start another  new story on our arakshi soon ❤️❤️

That's really sweet of you 🧁

Thank You ❤️

Aaina25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rani_sweety

Wow... really messed up but beautiful.... finally arjun accept that he loves her...😍❤️

Thenkew 🤍💛

NainaSM thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Hey 

First of all ...... your akarshi ss mess .... superbbb i love the way you narrated..... your style of writing very impressive..... arjun and sakshi connected with a unique bond ..... They had bitter past .... now everything make sense...... Mr. Anand told thm to get married......finally arjun took his revenge..... i love the way he proposed her ..... so pure so beautiful very soulful....... 

Aaina25 thumbnail

💛💛💛💖 

Thenkew !!!

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

awesome update

so sakshi n mr. anand kidnapped by siki and shree injured

all events played again with arjun at the time of roshini

but this time he didn't let them win

sad mr. anand no more