Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Ah! They actually replied! People must have bombarded them with information

Edited by nutmeg7 - 2 years ago

Reply to the email I sent telling them about how ridiculous surrogacy track is. 

I dont understand why Sairat would be trying to conceive a baby before her career starts. She's so focused on that, even if they had sex it should be with a condom/contraception use. So how does it make ANY sense to show her as having issues conceiving and then how they ask her husband's EX who has clearly displayed toxic personality and obsessive behavior with V to be their surrogate. 

And they think we should patiently watch this crap?! 

Ultimately kya hoga is not the point, the fact that they are thinking about this nonsense is enough reason to take a break from the show.

If they care about feedback and actually change the plot then we can see.....

I am deeply frustrated and upset. 

What a sad state of affairs. 

My only hope is that if they get enough emails, messages they may have to intervene...

Svt611 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nja91

My only hope is that if they get enough emails, messages they may have to intervene...

Heyyy!!

We have been able to do it before to remember Neerja! During the suicide track. Send me the email id which you emailed and Iโ€™ll write to them as well though I donโ€™t watch but for many of my moots I can do this much โ™ฅ๏ธ

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Thank you for sharing this here. This clearly states that viewers have to keep an open mind as all the characters and their respective actions contribute to the larger picture.

They can shove up their gyaan where the sun doesn't shine. But thanks for sharing. This makes things much easier 

Moor278 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Good job Neerja...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Atleast they responded... must have had their inbox full today ๐Ÿคฃ

Please do share the email id too... will try to send one too. 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moor278

Good job Neerja...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Atleast they responded... must have had their inbox full today ๐Ÿคฃ

Please do share the email id too... will try to send one too. 

They are getting bashed left, right and centre on Twitter. Even news outlets are covering it like zoom, zee news. Now even if they go ahead with surrogacy track, it is fine. Atleast the fans tried and they really really tried today. 

Moor278 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Haan maine bhi dekha... sab news aur entertainment sites ne cover kiya aur vo bhi audience ke taraf se...

Pressure banega to shayad koi overnight spin aayega...

ya jaise baki sab bhul jaate hai vaise hi ye bhavaishyavani bhi bhul jayenge 

For once I really want them to forget this ๐Ÿคฃ

On a tangent, kya lollipop aayega to pull back audience? Another dance by V? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by Moor278 - 2 years ago

Hello at the rate of startv.com. i even cc'ed Ayesha in it. Lol. Her email id is on her insta bio 

If after this they go ahead, then we can quot watching knowing we did our best.