Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neha1808 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Elska18

Kitni gandagi hai duniya mein? Aurton ka baddha mazak banaya hai logo ne shuru se!! Adoption karne mein kya hai? You know there are so many orphan kids in this world, so instead of giving birth and transferring your diseases (both physical and mental) and pain to your child, it’s better to adopt an orphan kid and give them a forever safe home... ❤️
Instead of changing names to Virat Sai Chavan.. he should say to BK that Sai and I have decided to adopt an orphan kid given that Sai was an orphan after late Sir Kamal Joshi died...🥺🥺🥺 but again its Ghum and Star Plus! 😑

be an antinatalist for the orphans..!!!

I just made another thread on something similar... 

Neha1808 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nja91

I just made another thread on something similar... 

Islie i tagged you here.. waha phir se likhne ka mood nahi tha🤣

Ctrl C + Ctrl V karleti 😂😂

Akash3Rai thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

What is a bigger picture is they can't use god for two different reasons. In janmashtami they showed sai getting god's ashirwad as the flower, conveying she will be mother soon, then now they are doing opposite by surrogacy and making sai infertile. 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akash3Rai

What is a bigger picture is they can't use god for two different reasons. In janmashtami they showed sai getting god's ashirwad as the flower, conveying she will be mother soon, then now they are doing opposite by surrogacy and making sai infertile. 

Writing team must have changed 😂

Neha1808 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akash3Rai

Technically it was god at the time of janmashtami flower fall, and it’s pandit ji who threw the cowrie😅 you do the math! Pandit bada ki laddu gopal.. waise toh i’m an atheist, but still if you go by technicality, laddu gopal’s premonition holds more important, wo baat alag hai ki the makers conveniently forgot about the janmashtami thing like so many other incidents and scenarios!  🤣

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Elska18

Technically it was god at the time of janmashtami flower fall, and it’s pandit ji who threw the cowrie😅 you do the math! Pandit bada ki laddu gopal.. waise toh i’m an atheist, but still if you go by technicality, laddu gopal’s premonition holds more important, wo baat alag hai ki the makers conveniently forgot about the janmashtami thing like so many other incidents and scenarios!  🤣

This is so true. 🤣

Neha1808 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

This is so true. 🤣

This was msin’s logic! Laddo gopal vs Pandit