Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Btw "what does this relationship" say changed the banner. The third angle is currently out of the banner. This is the leads ka shadi 

Srijeeta06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Correct me if I am wrong 

But isn’t the surrogate mother’s identity kept a secret medically and officially?

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Srijeeta06

Correct me if I am wrong 

But isn’t the surrogate mother’s identity kept a secret medically and officially?

I am not very sure about this. But if you talk about the show, this won't be possible. This track will be introduced only to rub salt on open wounds

Srijeeta06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

I am not very sure about this. But if you talk about the show, this won't be possible. This track will be introduced only to rub salt on open wounds

That's true.

And probably this will increase their TRP as well.

And they will again fly high

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Srijeeta06

That's true.

And probably this will increase their TRP as well.

And they will again fly high

Can't deny!

Srijeeta06 thumbnail

I wonder ITV being the most widespread medium in our country, can do so much more to bring awareness and changes that few people are trying so hard to bring about.

But all they do is again drag us all into the shit hole we took so long to come out from.

Not fair!! 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Pakhi will become the surrogate mother of Sai and Virat's baby. It will so happen that Sai will not be able to conceive. So, finally Sai and Virat decide to ask Pakhi to become surrogate mother of their baby.