Udariyaan

Kya wahiyat acting hai

YehRashiThi thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Tejo’s acting as taniya, young, chilled, NRI girl next door is failing miserably… I mean she was really good as tejo but this one… it’s like she trying too hard to impress but can’t relate to the persona… this is such a turn off.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

08_maria thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

she shouldn't relate to that personality , along with Priyanka , Tejo is also acting !

I agree it's kinda too OTT at times but only with the dialogues given to her in the initial London episodes but acting is not at all 'wahiyat' 😆 she's doing really good.

Edited by 08_maria - 1 years ago
YehRashiThi thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: 08_maria

she shouldn't relate to that personality , along with Priyanka , Tejo is also acting !

I agree it's kinda too OTT at times but only with the dialogues given to her in the initial London episodes but acting is not at all 'wahiyat' 😆 she's doing really good.

That’s what I’m saying her Taniya the London girl is looking ridiculous. Trying too hard to convince that she is a London girl next door but it’s not convincing enough.

08_maria thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: YehRashiThi

That’s what I’m saying her Taniya the London girl is looking ridiculous. Trying too hard to convince that she is a London girl next door but it’s not convincing enough.

lmao I just saw your profile name , it's🤣

I didn't get what's looking ridiculous here? Priyanka's acting or Tanya's character? She's doing fine with her acting skills though.

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I don't understand who are you talking about, pri acting as Tanya or tejo acting as Tanya. 

Pri is playing tejo who's acting as Tanya. Also a person who's pretending to be super fine, while going through a string of most traumatic events in her life. While some dialogues and actions are so ott, you need to see it from a different pov why she's acting like this. Tejo has to cover up every part of her original personality in order to hide her.