Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

I felt it weird when gombi asked.. Dr.. meri jaan ko khathra tho nahi..and dhara asked..Dr agar gombi ke jaan ko khathra na ho tho ghar le ja sakthe hein..I mean..who speaks like that..๐Ÿ˜†..I mean..if dhara was asking the Dr in English.. it would be like..Dr..if gombi won't die, can he go to see his brother who just won a competition..๐Ÿ˜†

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deeps07

I felt it weird when gombi asked.. Dr.. meri jaan ko khathra tho nahi..and dhara asked..Dr agar gombi ke jaan ko khathra na ho tho ghar le ja sakthe hein..I mean..who speaks like that..๐Ÿ˜†..I mean..if dhara was asking the Dr in English.. it would be like..Dr..if gombi won't die, can he go to see his brother who just won a competition..๐Ÿ˜†

This is like Dharaโ€™s dialogue in Wednesdayโ€™s episode, โ€œDoctor Gombiโ€ as if Doctorโ€™s name is also Gombi ๐Ÿ˜†

If Gautamโ€™s life is in danger would he be able to sit on the bed and watch Shivaโ€™s entire presentation. Wonโ€™t he be connected to the IV fluids,  oxygen and few other machines ๐Ÿ˜† Sometimes I think the writers write the dialogues for the heck of it, no thought goes into it whatsoever๐Ÿ˜†

Technically both should have asked if he is medically feeling better and can he be discharged? Instead we get โ€œjaan ko khatra nahi haiโ€ dialogue๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by mpks1 - 1 years ago
manny136 thumbnail

Soon we will find out gaumbi cant have kids due to his sepsis or septic tank infection lol

deeps07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

Soon we will find out gaumbi cant have kids due to his sepsis or septic tank infection lol

๐Ÿคฃ..oh no๐Ÿ˜•..another long track of aaa bacha chahiyein matlab chahiyein gombi then..๐Ÿค”

deeps07 thumbnail

But manny...gombi seemed to be ready to move around now..he was sitting and sort of ready to jump to leave the hospital and see Shiva..๐Ÿ˜†..and in the precap too gombi is standing alongside janardhan..๐Ÿ˜†..seems like gombi got his will to live back after getting strawberry juice for ivf..๐Ÿคก

nolee3097 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Congrats on the new EDT โค๏ธโค๏ธ

Thanks for tagging, Prema!

Just watched the SBS and SBB segments, Raavi the forever catalyst for ShiVi romance ๐Ÿ˜†

Is Shiva gifting her the saree? Or some new payal? 

Shiva's taking very very slow steps though, better than nothing I guess!

His acknowledgment of his love, in front of the entire Somnath was long overdue! We all manifested for a public declaration at some point!

Now hopping over to the next kaand ๐Ÿ˜†

Yahvi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

It's very high level from PS standards but blood transfusion in sepsis is given in septic shock condition when blood pressure is so low that even tissue perfusion is not possible.. I know this bcz I've seen this for a family member.. Even after that patient is critical & have to remain in ICU for atleast 48hrs..yaha gombi blood chadha ke fit& fine ho gya & shifted in ward๐Ÿ˜†

& how was Shiva giving blood to gombi? Direct blood transfusion from Shiva's veins to gombi??๐Ÿคฃ

No preparation in blood bag? Nothing? Wo bhi septic shock ke patient ko?๐Ÿคฃ

TakingAStand2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Did anyone spot shahrukh bhai in the precap behind shiva dancing wearing the SAME orange shirt shiva wore recently that Raavi bought for him ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

the plot as to why shiva was scared of a bra thickens.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TakingAStand2

Did anyone spot shahrukh bhai in the precap behind shiva dancing wearing the SAME orange shirt shiva wore recently that Raavi bought for him ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

the plot as to why shiva was scared of a bra thickens.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

yikes ..I won't be able to shake this off my mind ๐Ÿ˜†.... deep saazish!

In my mind, Sharukhbhai is always dharaben ke bachpan se secret ashiq. who roams around PS in various avtaars to get a glimpse of her. 

in the process this second thing might have developed .. yikes 

TakingAStand2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: spdp

yikes ..I won't be able to shake this off my mind ๐Ÿ˜†.... deep saazish!

In my mind, Sharukhbhai is always dharaben ke bachpan se secret ashiq. who roams around PS in various avtaars to get a glimpse of her. 

in the process this second thing might have developed .. yikes 

Now replace Dhara Ben with shiva bhai and you have my theory ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚