Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pottermeow thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.

Do log bht ache se hw krte hain...ek Vandu aur dusri Sathu Ben. 

Samjhne wale ache se smjh jayenge 🤣

Of course HW karti hoon, par EDT ka nahin.... 🤓🤣

Tanvi-Agrawal thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Choubeys ka favourite kaam hai raavi ki insult aur dora devi ki mahanta ko likhna. 

Sometimes choubeys really give good tracjs but the next moment they spoilt it with useless & pathetic dialogues😡😡😡

Every round of competition was so good but dialogues were disguisting

Paru95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nicky-nish

I will give this to Paru aswell ....🤣

Itne hardworking log hai na ye..

📢Nickyyyy....

Dengyu haan....Dengyuuu🙈😜😜😜😜😜

Paru95 thumbnail

Anyway.....IAM SOOOO DONE WITH THE HYPOCRICY AND BIAS IN PS....

Aaj ka episode mein jo scene tha woh Hypocricy or Bias ka har limit cross kiyaa...and Shiva ka jo gesture tha telling Raavi to apologize to Dhara...that just pissed me....itna ki baaki ka episode hi nehin dekhaa....i have been waiting 4 my catharsis ever since this show began....and NOW I MIGHT EXPLODE WITH THE EXCESS AMOUNT OF DHARA KA MAHANTA AND RAAVI KA INSULT

And Now my life is calling me and Iam slowly coming out of ShiVi and even KDice...one more push in the wrong side I WILL BE FREEEEEEE😁..I have never felt THIS disappointed and cheated with any damn show.🥺🥺🥺

Edited by Paru95 - 1 years ago
Yahvi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Paru95

Anyway.....IAM SOOOO DONE WITH THE HYPOCRICY AND BIAS IN PS....

Aaj ka episode mein jo scene tha woh Hypocricy or Bias ka har limit cross kiyaa...and Shiva ka jo gesture tha telling Raavi to apologize to Dhara...that just pissed me....itna ki baaki ka episode hi nehin dekhaa....i have been waiting 4 my catharsis ever since this show began....and NOW I MIGHT EXPLODE WITH THE EXCESS AMOUNT OF DHARA KA MAHANTA AND RAAVI KA INSULT

And Now my life is calling me and Iam slowly coming out of ShiVi and even KDice...one more push in the wrong side I WILL BE FREEEEEEE😁..I have never felt THIS disappointed and cheated with any damn show.🥺🥺🥺

Samee.. Today's scene pissed me off soooo damn much.. Till yesterday I was like ye show nhi band hona chahiye.. Today I'm like bhaad me jaaye ye show. They deserve to be shut as soon as possible

Paru95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yahvi

Samee.. Today's scene pissed me off soooo damn much.. Till yesterday I was like ye show nhi band hona chahiye.. Today I'm like bhaad me jaaye ye show. They deserve to be shut as soon as possible

They dont care abt our feeling soo Y care abt them...not even abt KDice...😓