May 4th - Drama, Drama & More Drama!!

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

I’m actually surprised. Looks like the truth will be ousted pretty soon. 

RKC did a lot of drama. She was right but the fact that the elders don’t know her at all. She was pretty nasty in the way she was questioning. 

Anu’s monologue was that he isn’t scared of the truth but won’t divulge it without GG’s consent. I’m not what he’s thinking. He clearly can’t stand RKC!! 

Why, oh why did they have to ruin Anu by getting him married to RKC!! 

The precap was the same. Looks like Anu, does whatever rasm half heartedly and goes back to GG!! 

RKC will definitely follow him. She’s going to make them all miserable. That part would be fun 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Not details but the sum of what happened. 

Edited by Namita-M - 2 years ago
jollyismyname thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Other then the last part of your update,,,,everything is blah…i want anu family suffer,,,and be hurt the way they had hurt gg and her dad

Miracle_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Namita-M

I’m actually surprised. Looks like the truth will be ousted pretty soon. 

RKC did a lot of drama. She was right but the fact that the elders don’t know her at all. She was pretty nasty in the way she was questioning. 

Anu’s monologue was that he isn’t scared of the truth but won’t divulge it without GG’s consent. I’m not what he’s thinking. He clearly can’t stand RKC!! 

Why, oh why did they have to ruin Anu by getting him married to RKC!! 

The precap was the same. Looks like Anu, does whatever rasm half heartedly and goes back to GG!! 

RKC will definitely follow him. She’s going to make them all miserable. That part would be fun 😆

LOVE IT! I want RKC to make their life miserable! Just leave GG out of their family problems!

jollyismyname thumbnail

Lol here we are supportin GG and soon she will go and help them sort out their family problems,…Mahaan FL of itv…

Zainu621 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

So hes ready to tell truth ? Did u read whitewashing already started ..huh as fand were calling him spineless so now all blame they want to shift to gg woww..this guy is truly mad or what ? Even if he reveals at the end of day it wld be gg decision if she wants to accept him as her hubby or not ? Anyway now also shes being questioned by society wa diff does it make ? So now if she leaves maybe rkc might create some mu ( anushit will think she sidnt consider marriage) but we wld still support gg as she wld fulfill her dad last wish of not accepting a bigamsit.. better to live alone than to share a man 

Miracle_lover thumbnail

Exactly ! Next thing you know they are making GG a doormat sanskari bahu 🤦🏽‍♀️ I don’t think the makers will make her an independent strong woman cause that’s asking too much reality and positively from vankar! Someone please take Vankar to a therapist ! His a sadist  🤦🏽‍♀️

Miracle_lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zainu621

So hes ready to tell truth ? Did u read whitewashing already started ..huh as fand were calling him spineless so now all blame they want to shift to gg woww..this guy is truly mad or what ? Even if he reveals at the end of day it wld be gg decision if she wants to accept him as her hubby or not ? Anyway now also shes being questioned by society wa diff does it make ? So now if she leaves maybe rkc might create some mu ( anushit will think she sidnt consider marriage) but we wld still support gg as she wld fulfill her dad last wish of not accepting a bigamsit.. better to live alone than to share a man 

Lordddd I can’t deal with Anubhav and his split personality and same with his hypocritical Bade papa 🤮🤢

jollyismyname thumbnail

Sab TRP aunties ke liye….show ki dhajiya udaa di…

Zainu621 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I dnt think so..as extended uk promo showed kabira song n gg in some resort crossing path with anukrti n anubhav looked sorta betrayed.  Akrti comes hold his hand n he looks at his hand n then at gg..gungun looked still rich n in her old self without vermilion.. shes hating on ks now ..she told na in yest epi she will ask forgiveness everyday frm her dad soul? N even blamed kshits fr his death 

Edited by Zainu621 - 2 years ago