Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: borntorule12

Yes he looked so much younger in initial episodes. I couldn't even make out the age gap. I thought harshad is in late 20's.  And it worked perfectly well- for a handsome surgeon with a bubbly girl. Pranali's styling of hair was also better in initial episodes.. light curls suited her. 

It can only happen if the actor himself suggests changes. During the ITA awards he maintained the same hairstyle. 

Alright, can we keep the physical appearance aside. 

Don't you think that the screen play writer and the script is responsible for the lack of depth in chemistry..

In the holi episode the romantic vibes were overflowing when Abhimanyu reached Goenka Villa to pick up Akshara for the Holi Celebration whereas the romantic pasta cum ice cream date was out of place.

The accident track took away the entire wedding and couple vibe from the show..

It is an accumulation of multiple factors apart from chemistry that has driven away the viewers.

maduri12 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

modz i sincerely nd humbly request u 2 deeply examine all of harshadfan's postz. me reported sum but there r 2 many 2 keep count. she iz indirectly throwing dartz @ me in almozt every thread nd she is moral policing all memberz posts, giving bashans. me thot that iz against the rulez of India forums. plz plz plz look in2 thiz. plz. 

Originally posted by: Salutethearmy

There are S1 and S2 writers currently in the team. IF they can write tracks for 12 long years, why can't the same talent be repeated .

Hot air balloons, exotic locations, well coordinated dance numbers won't add if the foundation ie story ceases to exist.

The success of every generation depends on the ability of the show to attract off line audiences not SM ones.

Very difficult to comprehend. 

Hot air balloons epi I haven't seen but haldi dekha and it was too bland. Everyone started to dance randomly..ainvayi .. . I know nobody likes the comparison but kaira haldi itni pyari thi..that song was beautiful  and nakshs nagin dance , gayu, Ananya , family dance , so full of love and joy . 

What I feel I really lacking is the lack of a good supportive family ..the vibes of S1 and s2 were unmatched coz of the positivity created by the families.  

Here  , in the name of family we have bickering characters who fight like cats and dogs , and there is aroo who is forever grumpy, evil or clueless whether to smile or plan . I used to criticize it at that time but now I miss the "haaaaww " reaction perfected by rajshri , bhabhi ma and devyani🤣  

They should have brought in someone from akshus maternal side  in the wedding..singhanias and maheshwaris...goenkas and birlas r so meh 🤢 except manjari and Neil, and abhira , nobody looks joyful in the real sense. It's not the writing completely ..actors r also subpar and ..apni hi zindagi se dukhi hain saare , In the show I mean 😆

Edited by _charu_ - 2 years ago
borntorule12 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: _charu_

Very difficult to comprehend. 

Hot air balloons epi I haven't seen but haldi dekha and it was too bland. Everyone started to dance randomly..ainvayi .. . I know nobody likes the comparison but kaira haldi itni pyari thi..that song was beautiful  and nakshs nagin dance , gayu, Ananya , family dance , so full of love and joy . 

What I feel I really lacking is the lack of a good supportive family ..the vibes of S1 and s2 were unmatched coz of the positivity created by the families.  

Here  , in the name of family we have bickering characters who fight like cats and dogs , and there is aroo who is forever grumpy, evil or clueless whether to smile or plan . I used to criticize it at that time but now I miss the "haaaaww " reaction perfected by rajshri , bhabhi ma and devyani🤣  

They should have brought in someone from akshus maternal side  in the wedding..singhanias and maheshwaris...goenkas and birlas r so meh 🤢 except manjari and Neil, and abhira , nobody looks joyful in the real sense. It's not the writing completely ..actors r also subpar and ..apni hi zindagi se dukhi hain saare , In the show I mean 😆

True abhira lack depth. The reason we loved them in initial episodes was because we got proper 6-7 episodes of understanding their mindset.. their conversations in the trip...after that it's only been drama... 

Here at one moment harsh n birla fam is getting akshu arrested , next moment everyone is enjoying wow 😂😂😂 

The family vibes is there. 

Abhira chemistry also seem very forced and superficial. The age gap makes it more difficult. 

That's my opinion. I was excited for their marriage but that vibes is not coming from inside..

Sonali1968 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Same here, the gala wedding is missing, they should have got characters from other serial. I am missing the vibes. There should have been more family members. 

Akshara s wedding look something lacked that gorgeousness was not there for me. Naira looked much more vibrant in her wedding. Pranali is innocent but does not carry the weight of Naira.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil

itni logical baatein 😱

Purane jijaji lovers chale gye kuch ko chor gye. There is always "this not working" "that not working" "abhira sucks" "S3 is worst" post from same tm everyday. Clearly there is nothing good. Never saw one post of appreciation lol

the best part is eventhough i appreciate the show i am not getting time to watch the epis from last 1 week 😆 how unlucky i am 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Where is naksh 😆 i atleast was waiting for him i guess he rejected the show so they showed this lahenga drama instead🤣

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: borntorule12

It's my choice whether I want to post the same thing once, twice or thrice. Just like in YRKKH all old tracks are repeated and they keep recycling everything including kaira scenes 😂. if you have so much issue stay away! 

The reason I made a post again is because the difference is more visible now. I don't find much chemistry between them now. 

I loved their chemistry from initial episodes and since you are talking about appreciation posts and you've got a lot of free time to stalk what I do on IF, you can check there are so many appreciation posts, so many prediction posts where I was hooked to the show and wanted to know what would happen next.  In initial episodes hc looked fresh, handsome, enthusiastic matched by pranali's cuteness. Suddenly styling team messed up. I have no issues if others find chemistry between them, it's great..you've something to enjoy. 

But there are people who agree with me in this post. 

Stop being such a hypocrite person who can appreciate only when people agree to you . There is no need to be so blind about fictional characters. 

🙏

yes they will recycle 😆 what will you expect the show itself is about marriage other wise the girl like arohi who was supposed to think about her career still thinks about marriage and thinks marriage will give her double boost in her career. So in the end its all about marriage. I guess you know it better than me as you have watched s1 and s2. 

S1. Akshara naitik got married as far as i know aksharas sasural was also grumpy. 

S2 naira's too. 

S3 akshara's will be too. 

If you posted some appreciation post then great. As i have only seen posts which were on top which always had some or other complains but if you have done it then i might have missed it. 

I even laugh at posts where abhi is mocked for his dialogue delivary or his scenes which are not good and when akshu is called as 2 brain cells. If i do not agree on posts that means i genuinely do not agree on posts. 

1. I do not agree on age shaming posts as age gap is common in india even my parents had almost 10 years of age gap. Mocking it just because we want couple to look dashing on screen is looks unrealistic to me. 

2. I do not agree on posts which says arohi is career oriented women she did all this for her career. 

3. I do not agree on posts which says abhira are responsible for everything and arohi is doodh ki dhuli. 

4. I do not agree on posts which says that there is no chemistry or depth in abhira if not then many of us will not be here 

Fortunately or unfortunately if all these were your posts then i cant avoid them as its a open forum i will put forth my point like you are doing and i will continue doing so even if you call me hypocrite period🤗

Edited by firewings_diya - 2 years ago
Abhirafan thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

yes they will recycle 😆 what will you expect the show itself is about marriage other wise the girl like arohi who was supposed to think about her career still thinks about marriage and thinks marriage will give her double boost in her career. So in the end its all about marriage. I guess you know it better than me as you have watched s1 and s2. 

S1. Akshara naitik got married as far as i know aksharas sasural was also grumpy. 

S2 naira's too. 

S3 akshara's will be too. 

If you posted some appreciation post then great. As i have only seen posts which were on top which always had some or other complains but if you have done it then i might have missed it. 

I even laugh at posts where abhi is mocked for his dialogue delivary or his scenes which are not good and when akshu is called as 2 brain cells. If i do not agree on posts that means i genuinely do not agree on posts. 

1. I do not agree on age shaming posts as age gap is common in india even my parents had almost 10 years of age gap. Mocking it just because we want couple to look dashing on screen is looks unrealistic to me. 

2. I do not agree on posts which says arohi is career oriented women she did all this for her career. 

3. I do not agree on posts which says abhira are responsible for everything and arohi is doodh ki dhi. 

4. I do not agree on posts which says that there is no chemistry between if not then many of us will not be here 

Fortunately or unfortunately if all these were your posts then i cant avoid them as its a open forum i will put forth my point like you are doing and i will continue doing so even if you call me hypocrite period🤗

You didn't get the point dear. You do not want to agree, it's your choice. You are very well entitled to your own opinions and am not stopping you all. You need to realize i too am entitled to my opinions- that's where the issue started.  Your reply in this post was more in tone of bullying instead of disagreeing. You can disagree while respecting the other person's opinions. There's no need to be so aggressive! 

1. I do not have problem with age gap either. Just because there is age gap- i have a problem, it's not at all like that. Like I said I enjoyed good 50-60 episodes.. in fact, you know when I started watching i didn't even know there is age gap. My problem is when the age gap starts reflecting too much onscreen. Whether you agree or not, in some scenes it does look like HC is looking way too older to pranali. Maybe you can overlook it but for me it kills the chemistry. 

Ranbir Alia also have 10 yrs age gap but they look so cute together  

2&3. In my opinion both abhimanyu and Aarohi are at fault. Abhimanyu is more at fault. I've already talked on this topic a lot ..there are posts on that but this post isn't about that..so let it be.

4. I am not denying that there is absolutely lack of chemistry. I feel the lack of meaningful story is bringing lack of chemistry to many viewors like me who want a good story. Nowadays it looks like abhimanyu is obsessed with a pretty doll. We haven't been showed much that how did abhimanyu get so madly in love with someone in such a short time. Okay I get it might be possible but atleast we should have been shown the WHY properly. Having a good voice , being kind are personal characteristics- it hasn't got anything to do with how someone will go so crazy about us. I think it takes time to fall in love with such intensity. Anyway, it's a personal opinion.

So to cut long story short, i am not a blind hater that you need to attack . I have my opinions backed by logic. You too have yours and it's completely fine. Let's agree to disagree. 🤗

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Abhirafan

You didn't get the point dear. You do not want to agree, it's your choice. You are very well entitled to your own opinions and am not stopping you all. You need to realize i too am entitled to my opinions- that's where the issue started.  Your reply in this post was more in tone of bullying instead of disagreeing. You can disagree while respecting the other person's opinions. There's no need to be so aggressive! 

1. I do not have problem with age gap either. Just because there is age gap- i have a problem, it's not at all like that. Like I said I enjoyed good 50-60 episodes.. in fact, you know when I started watching i didn't even know there is age gap. My problem is when the age gap starts reflecting too much onscreen. Whether you agree or not, in some scenes it does look like HC is looking way too older to pranali. Maybe you can overlook it but for me it kills the chemistry. 

Ranbir Alia also have 10 yrs age gap but they look so cute together  

2&3. In my opinion both abhimanyu and Aarohi are at fault. Abhimanyu is more at fault. I've already talked on this topic a lot ..there are posts on that but this post isn't about that..so let it be.

4. I am not denying that there is absolutely lack of chemistry. I feel the lack of meaningful story is bringing lack of chemistry to many viewors like me who want a good story. Nowadays it looks like abhimanyu is obsessed with a pretty doll. We haven't been showed much that how did abhimanyu get so madly in love with someone in such a short time. Okay I get it might be possible but atleast we should have been shown the WHY properly. Having a good voice , being kind are personal characteristics- it hasn't got anything to do with how someone will go so crazy about us. I think it takes time to fall in love with such intensity. Anyway, it's a personal opinion.

So to cut long story short, i am not a blind hater that you need to attack . I have my opinions backed by logic. You too have yours and it's completely fine. Let's agree to disagree. 🤗

i am sorry did i say anything to you?