Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

The precap is kind of scary. What will Suraj do?

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Thanks for the pm

Chapter 17

Perfect update..... fantastically written

so 3 years have passed

ahh Yash always sends gifts for Aarti

adore her parents teasing her

now she is going to college in Mumbai

finally they meet

Yash's reaction was expected

lovely moments

Yash's friends get to know about him and Aarti

khwaishfan thumbnail

Good precap

update soon 

pooja20_02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

3 years!!!!! And both of them are in same college...Great!!!! Loved their cute little talks in between and all, like always..❤ But my fav thing is the way you used that pic match up to the situation...Loved it😍 Pls use more pics to compliment the story if possible....can't wait for the next part where bahu will meet her future sasur✌

taahir004 thumbnail

Chapter 17

Beautiful and so Surprisingly Awesome 

Wow Aarti now attends the same college as Yash

so, his friends figured out that Yash likes Aarti 

oh, wow Aarti has given Yash a challenge to find out where

she lives 

SillySoni thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Chapter 18

Yash finally found Aarti's apartment. She was surprised to see him at her door. He was wearing a sleeveless red t-shirt and jeans.

"Hi baby" He leaned forward only to dearly drop a kiss on her cheek.

"Welcome" She smiled, got a little shy and went back to her room.

"Where are your friends?" He closed the door and walked behind her.

"They went to a mall and before you ask me why I didn't go with them then let me tell you that I have an assignment to complete." She replied remembering how her friends were excited to explore the city so they didn't pay attention to their assignments now she is going to do it on their behalf.

"Thanks for giving me a relief that we have time to spend, by the way my task is complete." He lay down in bed crossing his arms behind his head actually admiring her room, which is so aesthetic, decorating with all sorts of girly things. Aarti collected her books from the sofa, actually wondering how she was going to fulfil her promise now.

"Are you even listening to me?" He kept his elbow on the bed and supported his head with hand.

"Don't tell me you're daydreaming of me?" He stared at her, finding her cute in a pink short and light blue top. A messy bun is holding her long black hair, some short curls teasing her cheeks.

"Stop staring at me." She kept all the books on the study table, feeling his burning gaze.

"Why?" He smiled inwardly as she finally faced him.

"I won the challenge so now I want a prize," He was stobborn.

"Like what?" She was already lost in him.

"Something that is only for me." he naughtily gazed at her. She blushed pushing an invisible curl behind her ear.

"You promised to propose to me in front of the whole college." He reminded her as if she even forgot it. Locking his gaze with her he gestures to her with his fingers to come near him.

"I can't do that." She accepted her defeat walking toward him as if she was hypnotised, it's a fact that only he can make her senses whirl.

"Maine kaha bhi nahi tumhe woh karne ke liye" He pulled her and she fell on his chest. Aarti keeps her hands on his chest for support.

"Because I know you better." Yash caressed her cheek just adoring her innocent face. He waited for a year to see her in reality and also convinced himself that there is nothing wrong in him wanting to explore her, even though she never voiced it and maybe won't do in future too but her actions are clear proof that she likes it whenever he comes close to her.

"Yash.'' She moaned with just his simple touch. He looked at her shut eyes before closing the gap between their mouths. Her whole body shivered, but she gathered some courage to respond back or say copied him naively. He smooths his palm over her arm just to encourage her. She sucked on his red soft lips lovingly. Her involvement made him happy. He pulled her beneath him, nipping her lips passionately. She caressed his scalp as he sought the entry.

"Hmm" she moaned, feeling herself flowing in these new emotions which are not even new anymore. He felt her waist through his wide palm from between the gape of her top and short. She bit his lower lip as he shamelessly smoothed his palm on her tummy.

"You feel so good." He broke the kiss and mumbled just living the moment. In this year he fantasises about her a lot but reality is just magical. She shied with that appreciation and tilted her head to avoid eye contact. Smiling he nuzzled in her long neck. She clutches on his arm in excitement. He sucked her neckline and moved further down and nibbling her cleav** unknowingly she arched her back, he bit her curves losing his control. Suddenly her mobile began to ring. They moved away getting shy, realising they equally desire each other.

Next day Yash's coach told him that they're going out of India for the international championship. What shocked Yash is that they need to stay there for more than two months.

At home Suraj gets angry as Yash refuses to go anywhere for such a long time.

Next day Suraj came to college because the principal called him regarding Yash because if Yash backoff from the trip then it would affect the college reputation as well. Meanwhile he was leaving but his eyes fell on Yash and Aarti. He left from there in very bad mood.

"What's wrong?" Yash found Aarti outside the college gate.

"I'm not feeling good," Her voice was low and pale face. He worriedly touched her forehead.

"Fever toh nahi hai, tiredness hogi" He asked. She nods so Yash decides to drop her to the apartment. Reaching there Aarti slept, Yash didn't have the heart to leave her alone when she was not well.

Later she wakes up only to hear him in the living room talking on a call.

"Tum gaye nahi" She lovingly hugged him from behind.

"If i had left then too my mind won't be able to leave you." He turned around.

"You're so sweet" She smiled cutely.

"How are you feeling now?" He lovingly caressed her cheek.

"Better," She snuggled into his palm. He dropped a kiss on her forehead.

Meanwhile Yash entered Aarti's room with two mugs of coffee. She stepped out of the bathroom wiping her face. He forwarded her mug. She smiled and sat leaning on his chest.

"I hope you have informed your friends before leaving college" He rubs her arm.

"Neelam ko pata hai" She rested her head on his shoulder.

"Aur tumne?" She suddenly remembered he came here without telling anyone.

"I called maa and told her that I'm at my friend's home." He glanced at her wrist. She relaxed and took a sip of coffee.

"When did you buy it?" He held her wrist, moving his thump over the Y and A curved in the middle of the bracelet. She glanced at the bracelet.

"Oh this is your gift, wait…how could you forget it?" She reminded him, then frowned in the end.

"You stayed away from me for a whole year, how I'm supposed to remember these things" he told her just as a fact.

"So you think I didn't miss you, i was willingly staying away from you" She made a baby sad face. He nods just to tease her. She smacked his shoulder.

"Arre baba sorry na, when my alien is so beautiful how can I remember anything else" He lovingly snaked a hand around her waist from behind only to squeeze her closer. It made her smile in seconds.

"Baatein banane mein toh tumhe koi nahi hara sakta" She nuzzled into his neck lovingly.

Finishing their coffee they lay in each other arms just absorbing the feeling of being this close to each other.

"Mann toh karta hai bas yun hi tumhe dekhti rahun" She rested her chin on his chest.

"Really, don't you feel like doing anything?" He naughtily held her nape. She nods no with the same naughtiness.

"Jhuthi" He glanced at her lips. She smacked his shoulder.

"Don't tell me you don't dream about me" He chuckled.

"When my reality is so beautiful then why would I dream?" She lovingly looked at his face.

"Itna pasand karti ho mujhe" He was speechless.

"Tum soch bhi nahi sakte itna." She admitted. The doorbell ring brought them to real senses. Aarti moved away with a shy smile. He leaves to open the door only to see Neelam, Paridhi, Ishita. All the girls looked at him shockingly. Aarti came out and saw them. They gave her naughty looks which made her embarrassed. They walked inside deciding to tease her later.

"Chalo bye" Yash looked at her.

"Mat jao na" Aarti lovingly curl arms around his shoulders. He hooked his hands around her waist.

"Kyun," He smiled.

"These three devils will trouble me." She whined cutely.

"Achha" He chuckled.

"Haso mat," She frowned.

"See you tomorrow" He leaned and gave a loving kiss on her lips. She moaned while tightening her hold around his shoulders and kissed him with the same love. He nibbled her lips grabbing her closer with both hands then suddenly pulled away remembering that her friends are here. She gets shy stepping away.

"Take care" He lifted her chin.

"You too and please drive carefully." She smiled. He nods while wearing his shoes before walking out.

At night on the dinner table Suraj kept looking at Yash wondering if his doubt was true because this generation doesn't stick to one person for long, boyfriend and girlfriend are like clothes these days.

"It's been three years of them living apart. Can they still be in touch?" Suraj thought. Yash's face lit up to see Aarti's message and Suraj saw that which confirmed his doubt.

Next day Suraj comes to college but today not meet Yash. Aarti comes out of her class only to see him there.

"Uncle aap" She was surprised and thought he was looking for Yash.

"I want to talk to you," He told. She was a little confused but still nodded and they walked towards the garden.

"Yahan kab aayi tum?" He gaze stuck on her face to find the same innocence.

"Ji two weeks back" she smiled.

"Yash se friendship hogyi hai tumhari." His curiosity can't be hidden. She nodded nervously.

"Stay away from him." His words shocked her.

"Uncle" she can't find words to even ask why he is saying something like this.

"I know you both are more than friends," He told. She avoided his eyes.

"Woh tumhe chhodke nahi jana chahta" He told her about Yash's trip that was almost cancelled because of her. She felt guilty for unknowingly being the reason why he doesn't want to achieve his dream.

"Main usko samjhaungi" She managed to speak.

"He won't understand," Suraj raised his voice. Aarti was startled.

"Did you hear?" He didn't notice but her eyes turned moist.

"I accept that he never had perfect grades but he failed for the first time because of you. He is passionate about football but just because of you he doesn't want to participate in the championship. You have to get away from him, you're a rock in his way of success." He was mean. She hang head and tried to hide her tears.

"Tum pehle bhi ek patthar thi Yash ki safalta ke raste ka aur aaj bhi." His words were opposite of what she believed all these years. She gathered all her courage to say something which he wanted to hear from her.

"Ab main uske raaste mein kabhi nahi aaungi" She turned away from him and her tears fell which she was holding till now.

"Maybe today you won't understand me but one day you will." Suraj spoke, she nodded and walked away.

Precap: Broken Yash.

Edited by SillySoni - 1 years ago
khwaishfan thumbnail

Thanks for the pm

Chapter 18

Majestic update... well written

as expected Yash found out where she stays

now he won the challenge and wants the prize

of cos she will never propose to him in front of the entire college 

at least he knows her better

they get closer

so Yash has to go out of India for 2 months for an international championship

well Yash refuses and his dad is called to the college

Gosh Suraj saw Yash and Aarti together

he is indeed angry

liked Yash's concern for Aarti

they are both happy being in each other's arms

great that he teases her

her friends were shocked seeing Yash there

Suraj now realises that Yash and Aarti are together and have been in touch for the past 3 years

oh Suraj goes to see Aarti

not surprised that he tells her to stay away from Yash

he was really mean and blamed her for coming in between Yash's success

Aarti was upset and hurt

she agreed to stay away from Yash

Suraj was wrong to do this

Yash will never forgive when he finds out what he did 

khwaishfan thumbnail

sad precap

update soon 

tatum86 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

yash and arthi was enjoying their time together after a year which made them happy unfortunately suraj broke them up by harrassing arthi which im sure didnt go well with yash its so sad 

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Just when they were having a good time, Suraj had to butt in.