Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sadiltl thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

if it is surrogacy, the ship will sink. It doesnt still to the plot well. so dont worry. 

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sadiltl

Vankar is an intelligent man. dont worry. he knows his stuff.

He could reconsider this track after seeing your trust in him . 

404_NotFound thumbnail

if it is surrogacy, the ship will sink. It doesnt still to the plot well. so dont worry. 

Fingers crossed 🤞…within next few days or a week we will know whether it’s fake pregnancy or surrogacy . If it’s fake pregnancy I am impressed with the build up for the track .

Forgot to mention another two reasons why  I feel it’s surrogacy 

1. They won’t make family suspect him again after the recent kand especially after seeing the grand proposal, naming changing and remarriage. They will be afraid to take him granted remembering the amount of time it took for him to forgive them . 

Astrology is a science and many people believe it in . They will be careful dealing with the sensitive topics which can hurt religious belief . If guru ji tomorrow hints at Pakhi’s relationship with SaiRat’s kid then I am sure it’s surrogacy. If guru ji doesn’t say anything and Chavans make their own assumptions then it’s fake pregnancy. 

sadiltl thumbnail

Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

Fingers crossed 🤞…within next few days or a week we will know whether it’s fake pregnancy or surrogacy . If it’s fake pregnancy I am impressed with the build up for the track .

Forgot to mention another two reasons why  I feel it’s surrogacy 

1. They won’t make family suspect him again after the recent kand especially after seeing the grand proposal, naming changing and remarriage. They will be afraid to take him granted remembering the amount of time it took for him to forgive them . 

Thats why the kul devi kaand happens. If Sai cant reject this belief with Science, what else will make Kaku allow her for career.? 

Astrology is a science and many people believe it in . They will be careful dealing with the sensitive topics which can hurt religious belief . If guru ji tomorrow hints at Pakhi’s relationship with SaiRat’s kid then I am sure it’s surrogacy. If guru ji doesn’t say anything and Chavans make their own assumptions then it’s fake pregnancy. 

How will you fit surrogacy track here. do you have any logical flow? no one answers to this quetions in MF.

SBS just translated Sonali's dialogue in the precap. dont you think so?

404_NotFound thumbnail

How will you fit surrogacy track here. do you have any logical flow? no one answers to this quetions in MF.

SBS just translated Sonali's dialogue in the precap. dont you think so?

Not sure which flow you are referring here . Since Jagtap entry is confirmed and surrogacy is hinted  , I feel they are setting the stage for the upcoming  track .  I feel this is what’s going to happen 

1. Jagtap will kidnap Sai . Virat will save her in the end but she will hospitalized due to some injury . Due to the injury Sai will lose the ability to give birth . She can conceive but not carry the baby in her womb for 9 months . Virat might be devastated but he will hide it from the family but they will eventually get to know . 

2.Sai will be sad and Virat will convince BK to let Sai work as it will help her overcome the this pain . Bk will be initially sympathetic but Pakhi and Sonali will fill her ears .BK might put a condition that Sai will be allowed to work if Virat remarries . Virat will refuse and propose surrogacy or BK might propose herself . Sai will be allowed to work in exchange for surrogacy . Virat will be ok with surrogacy as it’s SaiRat’s child end of the day .Since Sai can’t give birth BK will no longer be interested in Sai being the Bahu . Somehow Pakhi will be the surrogate 

Edited by 404_NotFound - 2 years ago
sadiltl thumbnail

Not sure which flow you are referring here . Since Jagtap entry is confirmed and surrogacy is hinted  , I feel they are setting the stage for the upcoming  track .  I feel this is what’s going to happen 

1. Jagtap will kidnaps Sai . Virat will save her in the end but she will hospitalized due to some injury . Due to the injury Sai will lose the ability to give birth . She can conceive but not carry the baby in her womb for 9 months . Virat might be devastated but he will hide it from the family but they will eventually get to know . 

2.Sai will be sad and Virat will convince BK to let Sai work as it will help her overcome the this pain . Bk will be initially sympathetic but Pakhi and Sonali will fill her ears .BK might put a condition that Sai will be allowed to work if Virat remarries . Virat will refuse and propose surrogacy or BK might propose herself . Virat will be ok with surrogacy as it’s SaiRat’s child end of the day .Since Sai can’t give birth BK will no longer be interested in Sai being the Bahu . Somehow Pakhi will be the surrogate 

This will take an year long. But career vs bahu is immediate track right?

Jagtap in KD comes for a reason. This also to put SaiRat relationship at next level, that Virat's love for Sai is beyond her body. All KD tracks are about SaiRat and their progression. 

Fake pregnancy is needed for samrakh to move on and establish trust between SaiRat. 

Edited by sadiltl - 2 years ago
404_NotFound thumbnail

This will take an year long. But career vs bahu is immediate track right?

Jagtap in KD comes for a reason. This also to put SaiRat relationship at next level, that Virat's love for Sai is beyond her body. All KD tracks are about SaiRat and their progression. 

Fake pregnancy is needed for samrakh to move on and establish trust between SaiRat. 

It won’t take a year . I guess within few weeks the track will start hence Virat said he has time till her results are out to convince Kaku  . Having said that you  have a valid point too Sadhika . The more I read your post I M getting convinced that it can be fake pregnancy but deep down I don’t trust the makers . I hope Vankar keeps up his promise of romance after marriage and happy space he promised. 

sadiltl thumbnail

It won’t take a year . I guess within few weeks the track will start hence Virat said he has time till her results are out to convince Kaku  . Having said that you  have a valid point too Sadhika . The more I read your post I M getting convinced that it can be fake pregnancy but deep down I don’t trust the makers . I hope Vankar keeps up his promise of romance after marriage and happy space he promised. 

Nitu, when did vankar do injustice to any plot? leave sruthi. we discussed it enough. When did he ever give pakhi any relevance more than what is in KD? I dont know yaar, where makers failed. They justified Virat's every act in sruthi's track. Vankar clarified that Virat chose friendship over his job which I believed when I watched the episode he took Sruthi to hotel. 

Also, Vankar till now has been loyal to KD story. Unless he has big plans to change the tracks, it is not possible. Even the confession part, he built around Shivani marriage track and Virat's transfer. So he kind of merged KD confession, fake pregnancy and shivani marraige by juggling with them a bit. 

Lets wait and watch. From any angle, surrogacy looks impossible to me! Sai will conceive and they get back to sruthi part 2. 

Jagtap will come after consummation and fake preganncy track. KD has laid out the progression well enough. 

If surrogacy comes, it looks disjointed with Sai's career track. bound to fail. 

404_NotFound thumbnail

Nitu, when did vankar do injustice to any plot? leave sruthi. we discussed it enough. When did he ever give pakhi any relevance more than what is in KD? I dont know yaar, where makers failed. They justified Virat's every act in sruthi's track. Vankar clarified that Virat chose friendship over his job which I believed when I watched the episode he took Sruthi to hotel.  @Bold Honestly , he didn’t do any injustice till now except the one with Virat’s career Infact he made up by making people apologize to him for all the nonsense he endured in anniversary track and in Shruthi’s track . In KD , it never happened . 

@Red Unlike many I don’t feel Vankar favors any character or actors or real life equation . Common it’s business at the end of the day . Channel and PH won’t invest money and let actors decide tracks based on their interest . So if at all this track is introduced then it’s only business . 

Also, Vankar till now has been loyal to KD story. Unless he has big plans to change the tracks, it is not possible. Even the confession part, he built around Shivani marriage track and Virat's transfer. So he kind of merged KD confession, fake pregnancy and shivani marraige by juggling with them a bit. 

Lets wait and watch. From any angle, surrogacy looks impossible to me! Sai will conceive and they get back to sruthi part 2. 

Jagtap will come after consummation and fake preganncy track. KD has laid out the progression well enough. 

If surrogacy comes, it looks disjointed with Sai's career track. bound to fail. 

This is the reel which gave me the feel that Yogi’s character is ending or maybe he is quitting for better opportunities . He doesn’t seem to be someone who will settle for side roles for too long . If Yogi is leaving then it makes sense to introduce the last KD track now . https://www.instagram.com/reel/CdIhx39qxnd/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y= 

404_NotFound thumbnail

Sadhika , 

Here you go . Not sure how true this is but sharing it here https://twitter.com/Analyst_Krishna/status/1522088272121401344?s=20&t=7Da5jdkIBz3aEJ9z-DA9Zg