Fruitcustard_9/Shake_d_spaerDeepika)

LiveLife321(Latha)

404_NotFound(Nitu) 

Joonamohalla (Cheeku )

Saditl 

Nora SM 

shristhi

RULES 

This is an invite only CC, so kindly do not post/like/react unless you are a member . Only members with permission can post/react in this thread.Must follow IFCOC and CC forum rules. 

Let's keep the CC as a peaceful place to discuss . 

Let’s have fun discussing smiley1

Edited by 404_NotFound - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Here is the new CC . Title credit to fatssrilanka. 

404_NotFound thumbnail
AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Congratulations for a new CC!!!

404_NotFound thumbnail

Responding to your post you tagged me in . Very well written . Here is my take on today’s episode 

1. Finally an entire episode was dedicated to Sairat communication and there is more to come . I couldn’t have asked for more . It’s endearing to see them mouth I love you now and then . They are unable to stop themselves from expressing their feelings through hugs . The nuances were so good in the hug scenes . Each hug was unique though it looks the same from far . In the first one/yesterday’s one Virat couldn’t believe she was in his arms so he slowly placed his hand around her . In the second one , it was spontaneous like they are used to hugging each other .

2. Sai’s fear is understandable but her lack of trust in Virat is not relatable . When he decided to change his name he fought with his family and didn’t fall for their emotional blackmail. Name changing was not a necessity it was just a gesture of love and for that he went above and beyond . Will the same man not do everything he can for something as important as her career ? In the past , she has seen Virat going against his family for her studies when he didn’t love her and was just a deal wife . Will he take her career so easily ? Sai needs to ask these questions . 

3. Sai justification that her lie was not a lie was not convincing . She has lied many times too …College fear , divorce drama and during Pulkit marriage.

4. I can’t see Sai in that gaudy jewelry. If I was in her place the first thing I would do is remove them and untie the bun . That would have given an intimate feeling as well . The sari and blouse is very beautiful but those heavy jewelry is taking away the charm from the beautiful outfit . 

5. I hope Virat doesn’t take too long . I hope he has plan in place because it’s a uphill task . 

sadiltl thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Nitu I typed a big reply and it all went away with one back button 🤔

Virat has an uphill task yaar now that kaku trusts him too! 

Today is good but all hunky dory! Life will kick asses soon 

fatssrilanka thumbnail

Congratulations for the new CC

fatssrilanka thumbnail
Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

Responding to your post you tagged me in . Very well written . Here is my take on today’s episode 

1. Finally an entire episode was dedicated to Sairat communication and there is more to come . I couldn’t have asked for more . It’s endearing to see them mouth I love you now and then . They are unable to stop themselves from expressing their feelings through hugs . The nuances were so good in the hug scenes . Each hug was unique though it looks the same from far . In the first one/yesterday’s one Virat couldn’t believe she was in his arms so he slowly placed his hand around her . In the second one , it was spontaneous like they are used to hugging each other .

2. Sai’s fear is understandable but her lack of trust in Virat is not relatable . When he decided to change his name he fought with his family and didn’t fall for their emotional blackmail. Name changing was not a necessity it was just a gesture of love and for that he went above and beyond . Will the same man not do everything he can for something as important as her career ? In the past , she has seen Virat going against his family for her studies when he didn’t love her and was just a deal wife . Will he take her career so easily ? Sai needs to ask these questions . 

3. Sai justification that her lie was not a lie was not convincing . She has lied many times too …College fear , divorce drama and during Pulkit marriage.

4. I can’t see Sai in that gaudy jewelry. If I was in her place the first thing I would do is remove them and untie the bun . That would have given an intimate feeling as well . The sari and blouse is very beautiful but those heavy jewelry is taking away the charm from the beautiful outfit . 

5. I hope Virat doesn’t take too long . I hope he has plan in place because it’s a uphill task . 

I too loved the hug scene. It was so endearing. 

Yes, her lack of trust is not relatable.

Sai has lied to Virat many times. And, her justification is not convincing.

Virat has done so much for her career in the past and how will he not do anything career now? 

When you have a family like Chavans anything that you do against the family wishes will be an uphill task. So, ACP Virat Chavan buckle up because you have to fight with Bhavani Nagesh Chavan.

404_NotFound thumbnail

I am glad the Sairat so called emotional conversation ended soon . If it’s going to be about exaggerating Virat’s lies , revolve around Sai’s yet to start career then good it ended soon . I still don’t get that overreaction for a small lie . Sai was never Adarsh Bahu who waited for in laws permission or approval . It’s not like Kaku can stop her if Virat and she are on the same page so giving importance to Kaku and spoiling the first night for the called “lie “ was beyond my understanding. This houlier than thou attitude is what irks me . I wish it was similar to KD where they discussed about themselves 

Sai looked extremely beautiful in the morning and the purple sari is so pretty . She looks so good minus those shield kind of jewelry. Ayesha looks pretty in simple jewelry . I like that she was wearing the Sindoor . It gives newly married vibe 

Kaku has rightly chosen Sai as her successor. Both share similar trades in many things . Both are authoritative and believe they know what’s best for everyone and in a way control others life . Kaku does it openly but Sai does it in the pretext of doing good . Both are control freaks . I think Sai will handle over the reigns to Pakhi eventually which will help them bond once Pakhi is over Virat 

I felt bad for Samrat . How can Pakhi not feel for him . She is not in love with him but how could she not feel sympathetic towards the person who is going through the same pain as hers . If she cannot see her “Devar” with his wife imagine how would a husband feel when he knows his wife is behind another man . Very selfish . 

Edited by 404_NotFound - 1 years ago
404_NotFound thumbnail

Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

I too loved the hug scene. It was so endearing. 

Yes, her lack of trust is not relatable.

Sai has lied to Virat many times. And, her justification is not convincing.

Virat has done so much for her career in the past and how will he not do anything career now? 

When you have a family like Chavans anything that you do against the family wishes will be an uphill task. So, ACP Virat Chavan buckle up because you have to fight with Bhavani Nagesh Chavan.

I have feeling this track will be similar to Ladakh wala one . Even though Virat supported Sai she had to hear certain things from his family which lead to a huge fight . Irrespective of when it’s revealed Sai will be the one who will be blamed by CN but that fact will be overshadowed and Virat will be held responsible for the lie . I wonder why is he buying so much time ? Say it and end it .