Aryan missing spoiler

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/aryan-to-go-missing-vaibhavi-kapoor-as-aryans-exgirlfriend-jyoti-to-enter-soon-in-imlie_186880

This spoiler reminded me of Arnav missing track in IPKKND1. And if the spoiler is true, I guess this will pave the way for BM & BD's exit as they will be the one's orchestrating Aryan's missing, while Aryan's ex will play the role of Manorama in IPKKND1 who will help Imlie find out Aryan. Since she might be the one already stalking Aryan and his family, she will come to know about BM's plan much before and will use it to gain Imlie's trust. And that way she can get access to the Rathore house. While BM & BD will be shown the door as Imlie exposes them in front of R family. From there the game of third angle begins with Jyoti taking Imlie into confidence and trying to snatch away Aryan. 

It would be interesting to watch if this track is going to be presented as Imlie's test, as she now will be in Aditya's position who trusted Malini more than Imlie. If she trusts Jyoti over Aryan, then there will be no difference between her and Adi, when it comes to trusting their partner and the track will be stretched till Aryan exposes Jyoti and Imlie realising that she repeated the mistake Adi did with her. Contrary, if she trusts Aryan over Jyoti & as the track progresses, we may get to see different flavours of Arylie and the bond between Arylie becoming stronger leading to a confession. Either way, it will be interesting to watch Imlie, until & unless Aryan's integrity is kept intact. Hope we will not be disappointed.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

exactly.. let them show anything without messing with Aryan's character.. but I'm sure imlie will not be put to test, she will be shown as victim only n Aryan wrong.. 

whatever it be about mus, atleast they should not show this girl as Aryan's ex, she can be a one-sided psycho lover or anything.. 

jhankarbeats87 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 17 Thumbnail + 6

I thought Jungle mai kuch managal hoga. 😆 BT no.... they will be dng ringa ringa roses with some psycho ex-gf 😒🙄

Edited by jhankarbeats87 - 2 years ago