Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovereading14 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Wow, it would have been great if you tried to understand the situation first before terming it as 'stealing'. Then proceeding to block me so I can't quote your post and clarify. 

The supposed users gifs I 'stole' was also more considerate with their reaction, their reaction is also justified, you attacking me on the other hand is not.

@naadanmasakalli

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovereading14

I had no idea these were yours. I actually came across these on @imer's pvt acc and asked her if I could share them here. She was okay with it since she can't share them as she is a newbie (can't post links) and was more than happy for me to. 

I asked here for the links and this what she gave, it only struck me when I go back and see that your and the tumblr acc's username is similar. 

I am tagging her here. 

In the meanwhile if you like I can edit the posts to take the gifs down, or simply mention you at the end of each post. Whatever you are most comfortable with! 

I have no idea who this imer is. Based on what you are saying, it appears he/she has lifted my creations from Tumblr and tried to pass them off as their own....please do check more thoroughly in the future before believing any newbie's claims. 

For now, if you could please credit me wherever you have posted my gifs in this CG, that should work. Please be more careful in the future and do try to post the name of the original creator when you are posting someone else's creations in a CG. If you don't know the name of the creator, then you can add a disclaimer saying you didn't make these creations. 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Anu gun dance 

Credits to original uploader on Twitter