Edited by lovereading14 - 1 years ago
Posted: 1 years ago

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Made by @AreYaar

Edited by lovereading14 - 1 years ago

Hmm...the font and colouring of this gifset is quite familiar to me as a long time user of IF.

@Lovereading14... Are you sure these are yours? ðŸ˜³

*Puts thinking cap on*

Are Yaar... Kissi ne chori toh nahi kardi inn gifs ki?😲😉😎( Hello from a fellow Shivika fan BTW smiley31

Edited by Stellar.A - 1 years ago

Did not know stealing comes under IF rules now and stealing someone else's work without their permission or credit and posting as yours is allowed  here now  wow at the  blunt obvious  stealing

Mods plz look Into this  this is hugely discouraging  and is against the rules of IF

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 1 years ago

Originally posted by naadanmasakalli

Did not know stealing comes under IF rules now and stealing someone else's work without their permission or credit and posting as yours is allowed  here now  wow at the  blunt obvious  stealing

Mods plz look Into this  this is hugely discouraging  and is against the rules of IF

Stealing /plagiarising others hard work is not tolerated in IF .

Please add some kind of watermark prominently in all your creations . 

Originally posted by Amri_IF

Hmm...the font and colouring of this gifset is quite familiar to me as a long time user of IF.

@Lovereading14... Are you sure these are yours? ðŸ˜³

*Puts thinking cap on*

Are Yaar... Kissi ne chori toh nahi kardi inn gifs ki?😲😉😎( Hello from a fellow Shivika fan BTW smiley31

Haha hello back to a fellow Shivika fan ðŸ¤—

LOL these gifs appear to have been lifted from my Tumblr account.....a little grace in asking permission or due credit before posting them on a different platform would have been nice but I guess that's too much work for some folks😆. 

Haha, hi back! Considering I am quite familiar with your work it was evident to me that these were yours. Hope you are doing well!

And yes, it is always nice to acknowledge due credit to the maker while borrowing something. At least some things about IF haven't changed yet, lol.

Originally posted by AreYaar

Haha hello back to a fellow Shivika fan ðŸ¤—

LOL these gifs appear to have been lifted from my Tumblr account.....a little grace in asking permission or due credit before posting them on a different platform would have been nice but I guess that's too much work for some folks😆. 

I had no idea these were yours. I actually came across these on @imer's pvt acc and asked her if I could share them here. She was okay with it since she can't share them as she is a newbie (can't post links) and was more than happy for me to. 

I asked here for the links and this what she gave, it only struck me when I go back and see that your and the tumblr acc's username is similar. 

I am tagging her here. 

In the meanwhile if you like I can edit the posts to take the gifs down, or simply mention you at the end of each post. Whatever you are most comfortable with!