Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VNuts thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: mpks1

After Rishita's outburst at home (she was uncontrollable) Motiben's  khurafati idea is to get information from krish. She is asking Rishita to get information from Krish about what preparations Shiva is doing for the final round๐Ÿ˜†

If Rishita cannot take this defeat, not sure what will happen after the final round ๐Ÿ˜†

Haila!! What about Rishita's mahaan Asian Paints speech about not needing a degree to be smart?! SBS aur SBB ko bhi chunna lag gaya?! ๐Ÿ˜†

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

It's starting to get in my nerves tbh. He can hug bhabhi passionately but can't even complete a hug to wife๐Ÿ™„

Argh and Dora caressing. What will it take for this women to be stop being touchy feely?!

Hails, anymore decided not to fret over this stupid show, it's not worth it. Watching it for certain actors only and not even the characters anymore but justification is what is pissing me off. I wish KD kept quiet like others too. He speaks too much but it is not reflected in the episodes.

So this is how Shiva-Raavi relationship is going to be and we have to accept it. It will always be one-sided๐Ÿ˜•

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: VNuts

Haila!! What about Rishita's mahaan Asian Paints speech about not needing a degree to be smart?! SBS aur SBB ko bhi chunna lag gaya?! ๐Ÿ˜†

Change of heart, I guess and Flipster is back in full force๐Ÿ˜†

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mkc12345

Also, when Shiva came downstairs he is looking around for his family and is shocked that Raavi ran up to him.  Idk if he was looking for Dhara ๐Ÿคข or was just shocked he got hugged all of a sudden.

There needs to be puke emoji reaction to that post๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ

Hails, anymore decided not to fret over this stupid show, it's not worth it. Watching it for certain actors only and not even the characters anymore but justification is what is pissing me off. I wish KD kept quiet like others too. He speaks too much but it is not reflected in the episodes.

So this is how Shiva-Raavi relationship is going to be and we have to accept it. It will always be one-sided๐Ÿ˜•

Then I should bow my way out. Why the f do I like KDice so much?

mpks1 thumbnail

Doctor yells at Dhara, SHiva, Raavi and Krish as to why it took them such a long time to get Gautam to the hospital, "abhi inka haalat bahut hi kharaab hai, kuch bi keh paana mushkil hai"

BhabiMa wanted to go to the competition even on the first day and not stay  at home with Gautam and why is the blame falling on everyone.

Whose priority is it to take care of Gautam? Dhara or Shiva?๐Ÿ˜•

There is in front of everyone, ofcourse one way hug from Raavi and she gives him flying kisses to him and says she doesn't care if others see and she is doing it all in front of everyone like the way she did at the mohalle with her megaphone during the IVF kaand but towards the end BhabiMa came and interrupted and took over ๐Ÿ˜†

Of course Dora came. Hope TT is silent today and nothing on HT for protest.na milegi free ki publicity on this kachara.

Doctor yells at Dhara, SHiva, Raavi and Krish as to why it took them such a long time to get Gautam to the hospital, "abhi inka haalat bahut hi kharaab hai, kuch bi keh paana mushkil hai"

BhabiMa wanted to go to the competition even on the first day and not stay  at home with Gautam and why is the blame falling on everyone.

That bitch. She wanted attention.

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mkc12345

Lol why do I feel they edited out a Shiva and Dhara's hug after the bashing they got lol.

But we still got cheek caressing๐Ÿ˜†

Shiva is embarrassed about what Raavi is doing in front of others but no qualms if BhabiMa hugs or caresses ๐Ÿ˜†

For heaven's sake set boundaries Man, you are a full blown adult and my 17 year old knows better than this๐Ÿ˜•

Edited by mpks1 - 1 years ago
Gadbad_Ghotala thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

IKR. Ghar pe koi bhi bimar hota hai, toh my mother stays put with them. How could she leave her husband for something she could witness on screen lol