Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: mkc12345

Wow Rishita is fuming mad today because an uneducated person like Shiva won over her.  She is throwing stuff in her room and crying like crazy. 

Someone said just after yesterday's episode that Rishita is coming back to PN soon.

I replied to them, not so soon πŸ€£ Motiben was right about her not taking defeat wellπŸ˜†

"Partiality kiya hai judges ne" this was her argument πŸ˜†

mkc12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Lol why do I feel they edited out a Shiva and Dhara's hug after the bashing they got lol.

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

Any shivi scenes? I bet there are Dora Shiva scenes!

There is in front of everyone, ofcourse one way hug from Raavi and she gives him flying kisses to him and says she doesn't care if others see and she is doing it all in front of everyone like the way she did at the mohalle with her megaphone during the IVF kaand but towards the end BhabiMa came and interrupted and took over πŸ˜†

mkc12345 thumbnail

In the precap, they didn't show if anyone is in the crowd to support Shiva.  I think because Raavi is already in the jeep with him she is there but because Gaumbi is sick Dhara probably stayed at home, I say hopefully. 

VNuts thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Congratulation on the new EDT!!

Hopefully, they'll show less of this nonsense between Bhabhi-Devar and more of individual Pati-Patni tracks, like those in real life.

And KD should seriously start thinking and acting a lot more sensibly about Shiva.

VNuts thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mkc12345

Lol why do I feel they edited out a Shiva and Dhara's hug after the bashing they got lol.

Pakka ye hi hua hai. πŸ˜†

The show does this a lot - shoot crap scenes, audience have an uproar on social media, they edit things. But ye log seekhenge nahi. 

Edited by VNuts - 1 years ago
Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mpks1

Shiva-Raavi lollipop hug πŸ˜† rather I should say Raavi hugged Shiva πŸ˜†

After he wins the second round, when Shiva comes to meet Dhara, Raavi and Krish, Raavi runs to hug him, like always he doesn't hug her back, (it's nothing new for us, right?πŸ˜†)

Raavi says, "wah mere hero, darti Maa, no plastic, kisse pata thaa tu ye saari baatein bhi kar sakta thaa" and  showers him with flying kissesπŸ˜†

Shiva gets embarrassed. and looks around and says, 'kyunkar rahi hai sab dekh rahe hain"

Raavi is all excdited and says, "dekhne de, tu ne kaam hi aisa kiya hai Shiva" and hugs him again.

BhabiMa interrupts then and she takes over and caresses his cheek and says, "bahut accha kiya Shiva, bahut accha kiya"πŸ˜†

It's starting to get in my nerves tbh. He can hug bhabhi passionately but can't even complete a hug to wifeπŸ™„

Argh and Dora caressing. What will it take for this woman to be stop being touchy feely?!

Edited by Mountains_Lakes - 1 years ago
mkc12345 thumbnail

There is in front of everyone, ofcourse one way hug from Raavi and she gives him flying kisses to him and says she doesn't care if others see and she is doing it all in front of everyone like the way she did at the mohalle with her megaphone during the IVF kaand but towards the end BhabiMa came and interrupted and took over πŸ˜†

Also, when Shiva came downstairs he is looking around for his family and is shocked that Raavi ran up to him.  Idk if he was looking for Dhara πŸ€’ or was just shocked he got hugged all of a sudden.

mpks1 thumbnail

After Rishita's outburst at home (she was uncontrollable) Motiben's  khurafati idea is to get information from krish. She is asking Rishita to get information from Krish about what preparations Shiva is doing for the final roundπŸ˜†

If Rishita cannot take this defeat, not sure what will happen after the final round πŸ˜†

mkc12345 thumbnail

After Rishita's outburst at home (she was uncontrollable) Motiben's  khurafati idea is to get information from krish. She is asking Rishita to get information from Krish about what preparations Shiva is doing for the final roundπŸ˜†

If Rishita cannot take this defeat, not sure what will happen after the final round πŸ˜†

I don't think anything will happen with Rishita because Gaumbi is in the hospital so she will feel bad and guilty.  They will for sure whitewash her.