Users

Frequent Posters

Yahvi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Nicky-nish

Is it just that I am seeing things ya Raavi ne sach mei payal pehni hui hai

Mujhe lagta hai inhone competition track & education track mix kar diya hai😭

Shiva will say due to this competition he learnt that degree is not everything & all 🥺

Yahvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: spdp

I have to say this here: Our Alice did SO good portraying Raavi’s hurt, breakdown - esp at wedding, at Mannat etc.

She indeed made many cry with her, was SO in the flow.

Was watching kkis & lead’s breakdown- boy! No words. Not even nukkad level it was. Itna kuchch bhi tha.

I don't know about other show but Alice's breakdowns as Raavi are so heartbreaking always.. I started watching this show only after watching her breakdown episode on TV

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sahapallavi

i totally agree with you vandu 

Watched today's episode loved every bit of it starting from shiva's presentation his confidence his speech everything 

Then award winning speech it was overwhelming for me if i see what they had gone through they deserve this happiness 💖

Loved family part also today i didn't skipped any scene even watched gaura scenes too☢️

So finally i m taking this episode as my shivi closure shivi started this journey from shiva saying 'mai shiva or tu maami ki behen ki beti hamara mel banta hi nahi' to 'mere jigar ka tukdra meri chipkali ' declaring this infront of whole somanth has my whole heart from not allowing her to sit on his bike to celebrating victory with her and going back in same jeep progression has my whole heart💖💖 yehi chahiye tha mereko shiva proposing her infront of whole somnath or woh mil gya😌😌

Finally raavi is getting back all her khushiyaan she is getting credit and acknowledgement that she deserves and that too publicly and finally shiva got the support he yearned for long from family but got in form of raavi 🥳

Even i m happy that family too was really happy that shiva gave credit to his wife surprisingly suman didn't call him petticoat chaap 3 behind screen krish seemed genuinely happy for shiva i m happy rishita ka hriday parivartan nahi hua abhi tak she deserved this 😆🤪

Out of all track endings since disha kaand i m highly satisfied with this ending thus taking this as my closure of shivi living happily ever after 

I m bidding adieu to this show on a happy note this show or more specifically shivi will always have special special place in my heart i interacted with many amazing people here💖💖 and even few on tt, observed itv for the first time from different perspective beyond entertainment (shivi become emotion to me that's why) loved reading fan-fiction by our talented writers loved making khyaali pulaos with u guys and loved doing rants over this show got to know two amazing and talented actors kanwar and alice i just wish they get best of best projects ahead ❤

P.s yesterday notification released for the exam i m gonna appear for next year for which i need to dedicate my whole year so i m bidding adieu from this show  becoz i have zero patience left with this show and any more drama both on and off screen 

P.p.s wish me luck 😵

i will visit this place kabhi kabhi 😅

Love you guys💜

As i know i can't tag so pls vandu pls tag kar dena sabko 😘

Pallavi🤗 All the best dear. ❤️ I am sure u r going to excel in this exam..keep working hard..👍🏼

As for the show I am amazed by ur thought..I totally understand  .hope to see u here on IF someday when u r free and happy to discuss ..❤️

Yahvi thumbnail

Tland is so shant today despite it being a good episode.. Everyone is getting detached suddenly.. Even I'm feeling that.. Looks like ending is near but I just wanna say this was the only show I was that much invested due to #ShiVi only.. #KDice will forever be my favorite.. I don't know why but I have this soft corner for them, never I felt anything like that for anyone.. & yes Alice & Raavi will be my forever favorite😍

sahapallavi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: deeps07

Pallavi🤗 All the best dear. ❤️ I am sure u r going to excel in this exam..keep working hard..👍🏼

As for the show I am amazed by ur thought..I totally understand  .hope to see u here on IF someday when u r free and happy to discuss ..❤️

thankyou deeps di 💜🤗

firsttimehere thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

Yes Shiva giving credit to Raavi and sharing the trophy is the first time he has ever done something this big for her in front of a large audience and even called her “ mere jigar la tukda, mera pyaar” and said “ I Love you”

It is huge coming from a guy like Shiva who hardly shows his emotions out unless its his Suman Maa, BhabiMaa or dukaan Maa. Hopefully Raavi is on par with these 3 MAAs.

First of GauRa were very happy, so was Krish and even Kirti had a smile. Rishita like always rolled her eyes. She thinks the love between her and Dev is pure and eternal😆

Now coming to Suman’s reaction, she had tears, visibly happy ( I am still skeptical though), had this to say while she was embarrassed and towards the turned into a laughter.

“ Dekho donon  filmy keedon ko, mujhe bhi rula di, aur chodo ek doosre ke ko, kyun lipta lipti kar rahe ho, poore Somnath ke saamne" 😆

Thank you for the update Prema 🤗

I really loved how Shiva had openly acknowledged and credited Raavi . I felt very happy for them both . Especially the moment when she reaches him on stage and they both are all toothy smiles and he says pointing to her and then him " Meri chipkali " ❤️

Thats the inherent innocence shining out of both of them , the love that has probably never been expressed all freely and inhibited.. probably the very first time when both of them are on same page and obviously giddy with happiness . 

To think of it , both of them have been underdogs all their life . 

One was called unpadh , gawar and jaahil by his family and society , sacrificed a lot for his family and never expected anything back in, grew up much faster than his age and he in return  masked every feeling under his angry young man avatar . 

And the other , called dobi all her life by everyone including her maasi maa and treated like one . It was only her boasting of being Somnath ki Sundar ladki  , no one has really ever appreciated her  for what she really is - her childish innocence , her big heart that can love everyone , forgive and forget everything in a jiffy , not hold grudges .. I can really go on and on here . A very simple , naive ladki with dreams in her eyes - and dream bhi such a simple one to marry into a family she loves .She had Been a dobi in some aspects , wasn't a very deep thinker , lived in a fairy tale bubble far away from reality , But  Beneath all the Somnath ki Sundar ladki image and so called dobiness , there is this pure heart which no one really understood , let alone valued. 

For them to fall in love with each other , realize, acknowledge and reciprocate and now trying to do something for themselves is such a beautiful thing to witness ❤️ and they succeeded the first step 🪜👏..it deserves all the love and happiness 😊.. 

For all this reasons , this and the education track should be and remain Shiva raavi track ONLY. Others can be happy for them , bask in the after glory ..but this growth , this learning to trust and depend on each other should be theirs and theirs alone. No one else's business.