Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Yeah if her last name wasn't Tiwari apart from the figure they don't really resemble that much. But she is pretty in her own way. 

She has her father Raja Chaudharys face with Shweta's height and figure. Just on the fact that Shweta has struggled in her life but still raised two kids I would root for Palak.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ramita94

She has her father Raja Chaudharys face with Shweta's height and figure. Just on the fact that Shweta has struggled in her life but still raised two kids I would root for Palak.

Women who can stay positive and be successful in so many ways during hard times inspire me. But I wouldn't be rooting for Palak if I didn't see something I like in her. If you listen to her she is well aware of the challenges she will face in show business. She has no unrealistic expectations from Bollywood that a lot of naive girls not from Mumbai trying to break into Bollywood come with. But she is still up for the challenge. 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

She’s pretty and very well spoken. I love actors or actresses who are well spoken. She probably is a bit of a try hard but she’s probably also very media and PR trained. Eloquence and good PR training makes her very well prepared for answers and that can comes across as try hard. 

There are definitely hints of Sonam’s accent in her speech pattern, but I don’t think her comment about beauty and dumb was anything bad. She’s basically saying she’s not a bimbo and wants to make sure people know that. She showed it here with her oratory skills and sneaking in there that she was in debate team in school. Time will tell if she’s an all around smart girl or just a very well spoken one and nothing more.  

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Her mom was more beautiful than she is. If I am being very very honest. But I find her better looking than the likes of Jhanvi, Ananya, Sara etc. 

Nah, she isn't.

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

No.Bwcause Sweta is only a TV star n nothing in bollywood.So palak's entry into films n journey will not be easy.

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

So no nepotism debate for her??

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

She’s pretty and very well spoken. I love actors or actresses who are well spoken. She probably is a bit of a try hard but she’s probably also very media and PR trained. Eloquence and good PR training makes her very well prepared for answers and that can comes across as try hard. 

There are definitely hints of Sonam’s accent in her speech pattern, but I don’t think her comment about beauty and dumb was anything bad. She’s basically saying she’s not a bimbo and wants to make sure people know that. She showed it here with her oratory skills and sneaking in there that she was in debate team in school. Time will tell if she’s an all around smart girl or just a very well spoken one and nothing more.  

Or another fake like Sara...

I hope not, i want her to see on top in BW, one day.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -PD-

Or another fake like Sara...

I hope not, i want her to see on top in BW, one day.

Oh yea I forgot about Sara. Sara probably is book smart but she’s hasn’t been very PR savvy. So yea let’s hope Palak doesn’t turn into another Sara. 

Weird nose. I don’t find her pretty. But she’s an underdog and I root for underdogs. So you go girl, keep hustling

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

She looks natural with no cosmetic surgeries.

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Great conversation skill -- eloquent and articulate.

Natural looking (thus far) -- hope she doesn't go crazy with the procedures..

If she is even half as good as her mother in terms of acting, he is here to stay.

Good luck to her.. Will be watching out for her and hope she doesn't fizzle out like Sara after the initial hype.

Lets wish she is the mare for the long race.