Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: DheeJattanDi

Going by the noses they look like brother sister 🥲

Jay Shetty and Radhi get that all the time but why does it matter if they look similar. People joke that Kareena has started to look like Saif now

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: priya185

Jay Shetty and Radhi get that all the time but why does it matter if they look similar. People joke that Kareena has started to look like Saif now

Yea jay shetty the scammer and his wife actually do look siblings.

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Originally posted by: Bekind

Yea jay shetty the scammer and his wife actually do look siblings.

Why do you think he is a scammer? I like his books but stay away from his online courses. 

Bekind thumbnail

Why do you think he is a scammer? I like his books but stay away from his online courses. 

yes I took his online courses he is a big scammer. He just copy paste famous leader and poet quotes. 

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

There's something off about her... 

Like? 

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

yes I took his online courses he is a big scammer. He just copy paste famous leader and poet quotes. 

how exactly did he scam you?what was the course about? I dont take random online paid courses or life coaching 

Edited by priya185 - 2 months ago
Bekind thumbnail

how exactly did he scam you?what was the course about? I dont take random online paid courses or life coaching 

do you remember his first ever course, find your purpose? I joined that because his video gave me a lot of hope. And many people joined the course, the trial was free but monthly price was $99 per month. He promoted how he will work with each member and discover you. So he never did that. He hired his PA, where if you have questions, his personal assistants will answer. So I thought okay maybe his PA will work with us BUT NO!!!smiley7every member was very confused, so their PA said you have free access of Facebook group. And you can make a post where other members can help you. I’m like wth!! But they are not professionally trained mentors. They said we understand your frustration and disappointment. I said you actually don’t. It made no sense to me for what was he charging $99. More than 40% members left but 60% stayed and there were so many of members. I calculated and he made around $1 million dollar with membership. He is one greedy guy. He has an agressive PR and he made powerful connections.

So I told them I am not interested to be part of the group and left. But later on they charged my card $99. Because when you sign up they asked for your payment card once trial is over. I was so not happy and emailed his PA. She said well we cannot refund you the money. I was like smiley23this has to be a joke. I said listen this is robbery, you are stealing my money and unethical. I gave her a big speech about values. So after that they refunded my money. I never saw his video or interview afterwards. He show himself a noble great guy. But he is a big scammer. I wonder how many members he charged like me. And all those members were very kindhearted but disappointed with jay shetty.

I am still trying to find a way to learn mentor and coaching as I like to become a certified. But now I learn he opened a coaching institute and he is charging them thousands of dollars. He does not even work hard.😓  so yeah he is charging $5,000 per member. This is insane. I can assure you he won’t be coaching but someone else. 

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

do you remember his first ever course, find your purpose? I joined that because his video gave me a lot of hope. And many people joined the course, the trial was free but monthly price was $99 per month. He promoted how he will work with each member and discover you. So he never did that. He hired his PA, where if you have questions, his personal assistants will answer. So I thought okay maybe his PA will work with us BUT NO!!!smiley7every member was very confused, so their PA said you have free access of Facebook group. And you can make a post where other members can help you. I’m like wth!! But they are not professionally trained mentors. They said we understand your frustration and disappointment. I said you actually don’t. It made no sense to me for what was he charging $99. More than 40% members left but 60% stayed and there were so many of members. I calculated and he made around $1 million dollar with membership. He is one greedy guy. He has an agressive PR and he made powerful connections.

So I told them I am not interested to be part of the group and left. But later on they charged my card $99. Because when you sign up they asked for your payment card once trial is over. I was so not happy and emailed his PA. She said well we cannot refund you the money. I was like smiley23this has to be a joke. I said listen this is robbery, you are stealing my money and unethical. I gave her a big speech about values. So after that they refunded my money. I never saw his video or interview afterwards. He show himself a noble great guy. But he is a big scammer. I wonder how many members he charged like me. And all those members were very kindhearted but disappointed with jay shetty.

I am still trying to find a way to learn mentor and coaching as I like to become a certified. But now I learn he opened a coaching institute and he is charging them thousands of dollars. He does not even work hard.😓  so yeah he is charging $5,000 per member. This is insane. I can assure you he won’t be coaching but someone else. 

Attend his free webinar but don’t sign up. At least he refunded you. I like his videos because he is good at talking but I stopped watching them since I don’t get time. Most of these types of courses are scams. 

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

She is too skinny. How u guys find her gorgeous