Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

So no nepotism debate for her??

Her mom worked in TV not Bollywood. Both are entertainment-related but completely different industries. We have seen TV stars be treated as second-class citizens. Sushant came from TV? She def doesn't have it as easy as any other nepotism girl. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DetachednNumb

Meh. I know I shouldn't judge before I have seen her act. But there's nothing striking about her looks. 

All the nepo products (extreme or to an extent) have the same look, the same cut, the same way of speaking. It's like a copy of a copy. Effin done with the no talent line-up. 

Her mom was more beautiful than she is. If I am being very very honest. But I find her better looking than the likes of Jhanvi, Ananya, Sara etc. 

JayaBachan thumbnail

I don’t really find her that attractive. I mean she’s aight but comes across as a bit of a try hard. Doesn’t hold a candle against her mother though. Mum is beyond beyond beautiful. 

Edited by FingerFetish - 2 years ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

I don’t really find her that attractive. I mean she’s aight but comes across as a bit of a try hard. Doesn’t hold a candle against her mother though. Mum is beyond beyond beautiful. 

Shweta Tiwari is easily in the running for one of the most beautiful women to ever grace tv. So that is a pretty hard standard to beat. But yes honestly her mom was more beautiful than her. 

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Exactly....and looks like she is full of herself like Sonam.....she said if you look a certain way then people think u are dumb....didn't Sonam say if you are beautiful people think u are dumb??😆

I would say a bit of a try hard. I mean she's got a lot of opinions for someone who hasn't even had her first movie yet. I hope she can act and deliver on her word atleast for her sake. 

Nobody could match Sonam's privileged ass opinions though. Being Shwetha's daughter, I expect Palak to be more grounded. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

I would say a bit of a try hard. I mean she's got a lot of opinions for someone who hasn't even had her first movie yet. I hope she can act and deliver on her word atleast for her sake. 

Nobody could match Sonam's privileged ass opinions though. Being Shwetha's daughter, I expect Palak to be more grounded. 

No one can give competition in being snobby when she first entered. Thankfully she has matured now. But come on Palak might be try hard but nothing like this? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEXoCnn5Kww

MaebyFunke thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Her mom was more beautiful than she is. If I am being very very honest. But I find her better looking than the likes of Jhanvi, Ananya, Sara etc. 

Looks are dime a dozen in BW these days honestly. I mean, how do you explain a plain jane like Alia raking all the applause where as Disha Patani is struggling. If looks were the be all, the output would be quite different. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Looks are dime a dozen in BW these days honestly. I mean, how do you explain a plain jane like Alia raking all the applause where as Disha Patani is struggling. If looks were the be all, the output would be quite different. 

First of all Disha Patani is attractive neck down IMO. The reason Alia is where she is because YES she had a powerful establishment lobbying to get her good scripts. Disha doesnt have that. Nor is she that beautiful from the face. But yes in the past Aish, Katrina and Deepika ? Looks didn't matter? Even before that Madhuri? It might not be merit but it is something people enjoy watching on screen for better or worse. Just like looking at a beautiful painting. An audience will enjoy looking at it more than listening to a famous last name. 

MaebyFunke thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

First of all Disha Patani is attractive neck down IMO. The reason Alia is where she is because YES she had a powerful establishment lobbying to get her good scripts. Disha doesnt have that. Nor is she that beautiful from the face. But yes in the past Aish, Katrina and Deepika ? Looks didn't matter? Even before that Madhuri? It might not be merit but it is something people enjoy watching on screen for better or worse. Just like looking at a beautiful painting. An audience will enjoy looking at it more than listening to a famous last name. 

In looks department, Disha >>>> Alia, be it below neck or whatever. Disha has a pretty face IMO. I agree that looks mattered at some point in BW but that ain't the case right now. A lot of actresses like Bhumi, Sara, Nimrat, Jahnvi, Suhana, Khushi, Ananya are getting work. There's nothing to write home about their looks. So yeah, looks ARE not the ONLY factor in BW anymore. Times are changing. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

In looks department, Disha >>>> Alia, be it below neck or whatever. Disha has a pretty face IMO. I agree that looks mattered at some point in BW but that ain't the case right now. A lot of actresses like Bhumi, Sara, Nimrat, Jahnvi, Suhana, Khushi, Ananya are getting work. There's nothing to write home about their looks. So yeah, looks ARE not the ONLY factor in BW anymore. Times are changing. 

Deepika and Madhuri were decent actresses 

So was Urmila 

Shraddha is getting work 

ALL the girls you mentioned besides two are nepotism products and along with no looks, they don't have any talent either. Time will tell for Palak. But we already know most of the girls there. 

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 2 years ago