Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Surya.Ravi

Jyoti urff Jo is surely here to stir up trouble in between Aryan and Imlie.. She has been like a friend, buddy to Aryan, who he did not even remember, while Jo surely had/ has feelings for Aryan, and she is here with the motive to break apart Aryan and Imlie.. I think Jo will be the villain who will pretend to Aryan Imlie's friend.. But jitna Jyoti tries to break apart Imlie and Aryan, utna hii AryLie's bond will grow stronger...

P.S : She is totally giving me another character' vibes form the same PH.. 

Tanveer billo rani. Vibes. Yuckkk

Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SundariP

Bahut log aise back up plans rakhte hai friends ke sath 🤷

But the way he outright refused 👀 boy really had no plans to wed 🌚

Bahut hi Hollywood wala funda hai 10 yr pact. But aru was like Behen tu apna dekh le mere se koi umeed mat rakh 

radicalleftist thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: happiness1

Haven't caught up with the thread yet so apologies if this was mentioned already!

I think will be the parallel track for AKT/Malini and ASR/Jyoti!

Like how Imlie allowed Malini to stay in the house because she was pregnant and Malini thereafter brainwashed Aditya to believe that Imlie had changed and was having an affair with Aryan. Malini was successful in breaking their marriage!

Jyoti might start out positive but then after learning more about the family dynamics she will start trying to manipulate Narmada (who seems to just believe everything anyone tells her now days) who in turn will talk to Aryan about it. (Jyoti could easily use Madhav or any other office colleague to play out a affair!) 

This might be how they will show how that while Aditya never trusted Imlie, Aryan will have total trust in her and will never doubt her. This would lead to them getting closer and a confession!

I've been thinking the same and really hope it pans out well. I want the stories pace to slow down and have it be a true phrendhsip between imlie and jyoti and then the changes happening like it had with malini

Fantasylover1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What if they twist it more- Imlie has MLoss as BM started planning evil for Imlie.

I am thinking Imlie will have ML and she will try to hitch Aru and Jyo thinking they love each other. It will be a sight to watch Aru being hitched by his own wife due to her ML… I am sure that will bring hella emotions and love out of Aru 🤣

dhara88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Sometimes i wonder will narmada ever take stand against badi maa??? Or she will wait for something drastic to happen.😒

Sunshine_nino thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav

so what is ur verdict after this new entry X or old frand whatever 

Well I am happy that it wasn't shown as per articles claimed. 

But this girl is creepy.... Nowhere I find her calm and composed

neha11122 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am so confused with jyotis entry...do you think she will spoil the trust between aryan and imlie? Or will they stand strong...it's so hard to say right now becz aryan and her were good friends in college and also she is shown as positive untill now...and infront of imlie aryan.. although we know she is the new negative...but will history repeat itself like how malini came in between Aditya imlie...Jyoti coming between aryan imlie..i wish aryan uses his asr wala dimaag and gets to know what's wrong and imlie for once doesn't be mother India like her in her previous relationship. Otherwise dono story line mein kya hi difference hoga na...but jealousy track is too good... imlie being jealous of jyo and aryan making her jealous just to get out her feelings...badi ma is also there to spoil the relation..god knows what's gonna happen

Itna dar toh apne relationship mein nahi laga jitna inke relationship mein lag raha hai 😂😂😅

Her Sita maiyaa should give her some buddhi otherwise that Babas words will come true...and she might lose her priced possession which is abp..

What are your feelings guys? Are you scared too?

KrishnaSourav thumbnail

wrong post

Edited by KrishnaSourav - 2 years ago