AbhiRa FF Love Beyond Infinity

readholic thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Hello Everyone! I'm new to this forum and a big fan of Abhira really love all the FF and SS here actually while the Manjari's accident track was taking forever to unfold so I just wrote my version of that and thought to share here hope you all like it...Please do let me know if I should continue this 

The plot starts after Sangeet Abhimanyu gets to know the truth from the private detective so Abhimanyu is extremely angry and sends a car for Akshara and calls her in Birla Mansion for answers  

Chapter 1

Birla Mansion:

"As per the private detective, the accident was done by Aarohi's car, can you believe it she hit my mother and left her to die there!" roared an extremely angry Abhimanyu.

Akshara shivered hearing his angry voice and was confused too as she had already told him everything that had happened just the other day.

"You were also in the car! You knew about this and still remained quiet! What is wrong with you how you let this go so easily?" Abhimanyu asked 

"I told you everything just two days back in the hospital" Akshara replied

"No, you didn't! Don't you lie two days back as soon as Dr Rohan came for me the whole day I was busy with surgeries and we directly had a call at night. So you Don't give me that shit!  I got to know the truth from the private investigator…What she did is not done I will not leave her" Abhi said blinded with anger.

"So he just left from there and didn't listen to anything that day and I thought he forgave us Dammm! Abhi will not leave Aru and she didn't do it intentionally yes she should have listened to me when I said let"s go out and check if someone is hurt and she is guilty about it and regrets that but Abhi will not understand." Akshara thought with tears rolling down her eyes

"Yes Abhi, It's true it was Arohi's car but  I'm the culprit, I was the one who was driving the car" Akshara lied but listen I can explain…." Akshara continued 

"Stop lying Akshu! You can never do such a thing" Abhimanyu responded coming out of the initial shock

"No! that's what happened Aaru was upset about what happened in pooja and was not in her senses so I was driving and was so worried for Aru that…" Akshara continued but was interrupted by Abhimanyu

"Enough! I have heard enough !!!! Get the hell out of here before I do anything which I will regret for the rest of my life" Abhimanyu shouted

Akshara sobbed, " Please Abhi it was an accident what had happened was…"

"JUST SHUT UP AKSHARA!!!!" Abhimanyu roared

"I Don't want the details on how you hit my mother and left her to die and mind you call me Abhi It's Abhimanyu Birla and I had loved you once and my mom also wanted this that's why I'm sparing you Akshara Goenka…I never want to see your face ever again" Abhimanyu said who was completely blinded by anger and equally heartbroken.

He took off his engagement ring and threw it with complete rage. 

He moved upstairs to his room and he could hear Akshara's voice calling out for him but he chose to ignore it.

He heard his Taiji’s voice, "You manipulative witch, where do you think you are going? Haven’t you done enough!"

Akshara pleaded, "Please aunty let me talk to Abhi just one last time!!! Please aunty I…I will die without him please just one last chance", Akshara said

"One last chance to cast your evil spell on him again?" Harsh said sarcastically

Akshara didn't respond to it and rushed to Manjari’s side and cried saying, "Abhi is too angry to hear anything but at least you listen to be ma…", Akshara continued sobbing, "I would have never done that to you Ma, I have given my naira ma and Sirat ma’s place to you…" before Akshara could continue Harsh interrupted

"You please zip up your emotional drama! You have given her mother’s place. What a joke if that's the case your mother would be glad that they are not alive or you would have personally made sure their place is reserved up there isn't it?" Harsh said angrily

Harsh’s word literally stabbed her heart "They think I am that evil does my Abhi and Manjri ma also think this way now, she thought 

Manjari immediately said, "What are you saying Harsh ji? At least listen to what she has to say

She took a step towards Akshara with teary eyes but Harsh held her hand, "You stay out of this and go inside now"

She gave a helpless look to Akshara when harsh said sharply, "GO.NOW!"

Taking a deep sigh she rushed inside with tears rolling down her eyes seeing how this fairytale wedding turned into a nightmare.

Mahima held her hand and dragged her out of the house, Abhimanyu was too numb at that moment to react anything there was a tug of war between his heart who was screaming to go to her it cannot be without her, listen to her there is more to this but on the other side his brain won only with one fact that she was driving the car, she confessed it, she didn't even care to check if that accident injured someone. He could have lost his mother forever and she is the reason behind it this can't be mended now

He could hear Akshara's voice calling out for him and for the first time he paid deaf ears to the voice that he would have even died for.

"ONE LAST TIME ABHI TALK TO ME PLEASE!" Akshara shouted from behind, those were the last words that he heard from her.

2 Months Later:

Goenka House

Akshara was in her room hugging the guitar which Sirat had gifted her lost in her own world, when someone stroked her hair she looked up to see Kairav and gave him a small smile.

Kairav asked, "When will that smile reach your eyes baccha?"

Akshara replied, "I Don't know…I need more time I guess"

Kairav to cheer her up, "It's been 2 months since I heard you sing, can you bless my ears with your singing"

Akshara smiled and adjusted her guitar but she remembered the biggest fan of her voice and how much solace her voice used to bring him irony now she turned out to be the biggest distress in his life.

Akshara with the moist eyes, "I can't Bhaiya"

Kairav wiped her silent tears saying, "Its okay bacha things will be fine"

Akshara just nodded but deep down she knew nothing will be the same anymore.

Aarohi entered the room extremely excited with four tickets in her hands.

"Guess what I have with me" Aarohi said showing the ticket

"What is it?" Kairav asked 

"Tickets to Arjit Singh"s concert!" she said excitedly and turned to Akshara "You were sad right that you missed his Mumbai concert last year guess who decided to show up in Udaipur, Arohi said waving the tickets.

"I Don't feel like going you all go and have fun" Akshu said getting down from her bed.

"But Akshu…" Arohi tried convincing but Akshara interrupted.

"I'm not coming Arohi and that's final"....she further added "I'm leaving for Kul Devi temple and I have to reach there by 4 it's Mimi’s instruction" 

"You are going alone?" Kairav asked

"No will take the driver with me" Akshara replied

Kairav nodded and Akshara left from there. Kairav looked at Aarohi standing with a dejected face. Kairav said cupping her face, "She needs time"

Aarohi asked with hopeful eyes, "Our old Akshu will be back right?"

Kairav nodded and left from there

On the way to temple

Akshara was driving her car on some remote street when her phone ranged she parked her car aside and received the call.

“Yes Mimi,” Akshara said answering the call with a pale voice

Gonekas is used to this now its been two months they have seen their old chirpy Akshu, they did everything in their power to cheer up their doll but nothing worked and they understand moving on is difficult so they just decided to give her time as we say if nothing works we have to leave it to time to heal some grave wounds. 

Anyways back to their conversation.

"Akshu why did you leave for the temple alone? I told you to take the driver right?" Mimi asked concerned

"Mimi he got a call from the school his daughter had a food poisoning so I told him to take my car and to go to her and I took Aarohi's car and started for the temple" Akshara replied

"But beta that road his not good for a girl to travel alone a lot of thefts happens there", Mimi said worriedly.

Akshara didn't want Mimi to worry for her so she assured, "Mimi I'm in my car and I won"t stop my engine until I reach the temple, okay, so you Don't worry and you only said that I have to reach there by 4 by any means"

"Yes, dear but I didn't mean for you to go alone anyways another driver will join you with Aarohi soon so you Don't have to drive back alone," Mimi said

"Why is Aarohi coming?" Akshara asked

"Her evening schedule got cleared so she wants to spend time with you", Mimi answered. If it would have been the old Akshara she would have been on cloud nine hearing that but now nothing matters to her anymore.

"I will call once I reach," she said and disconnected the call and started the engine.

In Birla Mansion:

It's been 2 months!!! since he had seen his Akshu, bloody 2 months since he had heard her melodies voice It's been 61 days and each passing day is driving him crazy. There have been days when he just wanted to barge into her house, carry her in his arms and lock her and himself in a room forever where there won’t be any obstacle where there won"t be any brutal truth. Brutal truth!!! The truth that she left his mother to die. 

How did she turn out to be like this? No, she was never like this okay maybe he didn’t know her for that long but the day he heard her melodies voice he knew this voice belongs to an angel and when he finally saw the owner of the voice and that doe eyes with just one eye contact she conquered his heart. she looked so familiar as if they are connected for ages it didn’t take much time to realize how desperately he wants her in his life. What was all that for? Why did all that had to happen to him when this was the consequence. He despises his heart for still thinking about her for still somewhere being obsessed with her why doesn’t this stupid thing understands that selfish women Don't deserve it. He felt a sharp pain when he quoted her as "selfish, she can practically leave his mother to die and his heart doesn't"t even let his brain bad mouth her. He kicked the punching bag in frustration. 

"I hate you Akshara" he shouted, throwing away the punching bag.

He checked his schedule and realized he has an almost 24 hours long surgery scheduled in 6 hours. He just thought about taking a 30 mins power nap before heading to the hospital.

Back To Akshara:

She droved for a few kilometres when she halted the car as she saw a man lying flat on his stomach in the middle of the road surrounded by blood. Looking at the sight in front of her she remembered Manjari’s accident and Abhimanyu's words, “If she would have brought here sooner her health wouldn't have deteriorated to this extent”

"No no no!  He needs help", Akshara murmured and without thinking twice she got down from the car and rushed to that man’s aid.

She kneeled down to turn the man towards her when she felt a sharp punch on her stomach that she felt down on the other side clutching her stomach due to the immense pain. She looked at the man and saw him standing on his feet with an evil grin pointing a gun at her.

"I know It was painful, In my defence, I didn't expect someone this fragile to come to my aid" the man said laughing at her.

"Let.me.go", Akshara said in a sharp voice trying to stand on her feet when he picked her up by clutching her hair, Akshara winched in pain.

In Birla house:

Abhimanyu was sweating purposely tossing and turning in his sleep extremely restless.

Back to Akshara:

“Just shut up! I Don't like to be interrupted while talking”, the man said in a dangerous voice and pushed her to the side of the road. She rolled down to the other side of the road hitting her head on the hard rock making her head bleed. She could feel the wetness near her nose she touched her nose only to realise it was bleeding as well, she was in so much pain that she couldn’t even move an inch.

Just lying there helpless she saw the thief moving towards her car. He took her purse and the envelope containing money which Mimi had given her for pooja accessories. He again walked towards her with an evil grin kneeling down and clutching her chin. "You bitch! You are rich! Akshara's breathing got uneven under his painful and dirty clutch, "Please no panic attack!" Akshara thought. 

That man had no mercy she just reached out to her wrist trying to remove her gold bracelet with the pocket knife leaving bloody scratches on her wrist making her cry in pain. He put the bracelet in his pocket and then moved to his finger for her ring when Akshara closed her palms making it to the fist

"No!!!", she pleaded "It's my engagement ring….” with heavy breathing she said, "you can take all the cash an….and…orrrr..ornaments not my ring pleasssse”

"Hats off to your audacity," he said trying to break free her finger but she was adamant he can take her life but not her ring which Abhi slidded on her finger with so much love.

The frustrated thief stood at his feet pointing the gun at her, "Either you give me that ring or I will give you death, he shouted

Akshara laid there lifelessly with heavy breathing without moving her palms paying deaf ears to him.

He took out his pocket knife and moved towards her palm when he heard another car nearing in immense anger he pulled up the trigger and shot her above the chest and flew away.

"Ahhh!" Akshara screamed in extreme pain

In Birla Mansion

Abhimanyu woke up with a jolt he felt his heart sink for a second and felt some burning sensation on his wrist, he was out of breath even it was just for a nanosecond he felt as if his world just crashed such restlessness he didn't even get the day he broke up with Akshara. He just gulped down a glass full of water kept on the side table in one go to calm his nerves.

He rushed out and saw his mom talking to some staff she seems okay. He again went back to his room and he realized he was sweating more than usual, there is some fear engulfing him but the context for all this is unknown to him. He just concluded that he over exceeded his work out that's the reason though his heart is not satisfied by such context, again, It's been two months his heart has agreed to him. He wonder when will he ever find the solace that he used to feel with…he reframed himself from thinking about her and headed out for the hospital.

So how was it? Good, Bad, Worst? Surely let me know if I should continue 

Thank You

Index

Chapter 1 = page 1

Chapter 2 = page 5

Edited by readholic - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kayathrem_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Goodness, that was awesome! 😭😭😭😭😭 I almost cried! My baby doesn’t deserve that 😩😩😩pls continue soon! Take your time and deliver your best work 

AliceAgarwal thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome cant wait to read further pls update soon! 😍💕

mudz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Though I don't think Abhi can stay angry at Akshu for this long. He loves her too much to do that. But your story was interesting. Liked it!

dmgsmailbox thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Great update 

Tag me next time 

readholic thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kayathrem_12

Goodness, that was awesome! 😭😭😭😭😭 I almost cried! My baby doesn’t deserve that 😩😩😩pls continue soon! Take your time and deliver your best work 

Thank you so much for the review ❤️

So Glad you liked it

I know they don't deserve it hopefully they get what they deserve soon 😉

Thanks again and I will try to update it soon 😃

readholic thumbnail
Originally posted by: AliceAgarwal

Awesome cant wait to read further pls update soon! 😍💕

Thank you so much for the review means a lot ❤️ So glad u liked it will try to update the next chapter soon 😊

chremma thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Its awesome, i hope you update soon. Also seeing the changes in Arohi, i hope she is good in this story, its painful to see one sister being miserable to the other one. And the plot is amazing😁😁

readholic thumbnail
Originally posted by: mudz

Though I don't think Abhi can stay angry at Akshu for this long. He loves her too much to do that. But your story was interesting. Liked it!

Thank you for the review❤️ Glad you liked it😊

And I agree with you he can't stay angry with her for long and even in this story he is going crazy without her and he indeed loves her to death but we know how important his mother is for him for a matter of fact for anybody here he thinks Akshara was the one driving the car. He thinks Akshara was so worried about Aarohi that she didn't bother to check once. that's how Akshara lied to him here. Still, he is not able to hate her though he keeps on saying he hates her still their twin-flame connection is not faded. Though he thinks her selfishness would have killed her mother still he wants to hide her and himself in the room away from the world but he knows acting upon it won't be fair to his mother. that is what I was trying to portray hope you will like the next chapter 😊❤️

readholic thumbnail
Originally posted by: dmgsmailbox

Great update 

Tag me next time 

Thank You so much for your review ❤️

will surely tag you in the next update hope you will like that too 😊