Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mish_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: livepraylaugh

False news but they might have dated less than one year maybe 8 months. 
I followed Gauahar and voted for her! 
she blocked one of my closest friend for Kushal. 

You voted for her! Even I used to like her only in her season, solely because she had the balls to fight with Selmon bhoi. Initially I used to think that she was smart and made sense. But then I saw her tweets. ðŸ˜†

mish_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: livepraylaugh

Yes , every villain dies in one week even Pratha father became a villain. Hope they don’t kill Sudha ji this week. Hope they don’t make Mehak another villain in coming days! 

Seriously, casting Sudha Ma'am and Urvashi together was like a dream come true for any avid ITV watcher. I just hope they don't ruin both their tracks. Anyway these two are so underutilised. 

And Mahek's bonding with Pratha is just too adorable. I can't see Mahek turning on her little sis so soon. ðŸ˜­

livepraylaugh thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mish_18

Seriously, casting Sudha Ma'am and Urvashi together was like a dream come true for any avid ITV watcher. I just hope they don't ruin both their tracks. Anyway these two are so underutilised. 

And Mahek's bonding with Pratha is just too adorable. I can't see Mahek turning on her little sis so soon. ðŸ˜­

So true. They indeed wasted Sudha ji and Uravashi character. I have no idea why they signed this maybe due to Ekta. I do like Mehak bond with Teja but needs improvement in her acting hope they don’t spoil her character 

qwerty012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

She said he watches all pap videos and interviews and he told me before you my YT feed was filled with car and food and stuff, now my YT feed is filled with your interviews and spotting videos