Naagin 6

Can they stop asking bigg boss related questions??

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I was so freaking annoyed. Trying to stir controversy that doesn't exist between Teja and Simba. They ask teja about karan as if she doesn't have any existence without him. Bigg boss is over. Time to move on. Teja and simba deserve all the praise for amazing chemistry as pratha rishabh. Not this bb stuff.

Toluwalopexo thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This is what happens when you do a show right after reality TV... it's annoying but inevitable

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Toluwalopexo

This is what happens when you do a show right after reality TV... it's annoying but inevitable

Agree but neutral could careless. They are looking for naagin 6 news and not really tejran.

mish_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: Radhe101

I was so freaking annoyed. Trying to stir controversy that doesn't exist between Teja and Simba. They ask teja about karan as if she doesn't have any existence without him. Bigg boss is over. Time to move on. Teja and simba deserve all the praise for amazing chemistry as pratha rishabh. Not this bb stuff.

Yea I hate this thing too when reporters or paps ask stupid stuff from celebs. Asking the same thing again n again. Or plain irrelevant stuff at times. 🤔

Or sometimes they are downright disrespectful. Remember how they treated or rather completely ignored Karan Godwani (Inspector Vijay) when he went with Simba to some party. And how graciously Simba tried to include him into conversation and kept him standing by his side. Such a sweetheart he was. ❤️ 

Radhe101 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mish_18

Yea I hate this thing too when reporters or paps ask stupid stuff from celebs. Asking the same thing again n again. Or plain irrelevant stuff at times. 🤔

Or sometimes they are downright disrespectful. Remember how they treated or rather completely ignored Karan Godwani (Inspector Vijay) when he went with Simba to some party. And how graciously Simba tried to include him into conversation and kept him standing by his side. Such a sweetheart he was. ❤️ 

Simba is sweet heart. He did his best to include karan godwani. He tries to stay neutral without saying anything. He is so understanding too. Karan doesn't like the prarish hype on social media specifically twitter so simba hardly post with Teja. Technically simtej should post as reel but they are so careful. I can't stand the insecure(you know who) guy. I wish Teja learns to not let personal life get into her professional life. 

mish_18 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Radhe101

Simba is sweet heart. He did his best to include karan godwani. He tries to stay neutral without saying anything. He is so understanding too. Karan doesn't like the prarish hype on social media specifically twitter so simba hardly post with Teja. Technically simtej should post as reel but they are so careful. I can't stand the insecure(you know who) guy. I wish Teja learns to not let personal life get into her professional life. 

Exactly. I think it's rather expected from an onscreen couple to post regularly to maintain their hype. 

Anupama-Anuj actors post together every week, that 3rd Bhagya show's onscreen couple also post together regularly. It's a normal thing. I don't get why naagin cast members and Teja Simba do this too 🤔

Toluwalopexo thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: mish_18

Exactly. I think it's rather expected from an onscreen couple to post regularly to maintain their hype. 

Anupama-Anuj actors post together every week, that 3rd Bhagya show's onscreen couple also post together regularly. It's a normal thing. I don't get why naagin cast members and Teja Simba do this too 🤔

Ikr....they literally don't post themselves together at all! Even individually, hardly...Colors also hoarding their photoshoots...

mish_18 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Toluwalopexo

Ikr....they literally don't post themselves together at all! Even individually, hardly...Colors also hoarding their photoshoots...

Exactly my point. I just don't get it why they don't do it. Teju toh phir bhi at least promotional posts daal deti hai regularly but Simba posts sooo rarely dude. In fact it should be a part of their professional commitment too to post together. It's their job to maintain their hype as well bhai. 😔

I think it was in the initial weeks before PraRish wedding when they posted together. Those pictures were soooo adorable I swear. ❤️