Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shabia1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: -JaZ-

not butchered.. it isn't that serious what he said.. it's very normal between couples.. he was already peeded off at imlie rooting Sundar for arpi.. if not he always listened to her.. only that writers are keeping him dumb by not making him suspect Uday, that is the only butchering of his character.. n viewers r expecting him to back imlie everytime.. he has no reason to believe arpi isn't happy as there was no pressure on her to agree for the marriage.. I wish imlie too tries to see things from his pov n understand his state of mind.. if imlie is put in such situation she too would've shouted at aryan even worse to stay away..

Aryan will apologize but imlie also need to understand where her relation with aryan stands, how long can imlie expect to have rights as his wife with no idea of progressing their relation.. 

Agreed👍🏼

And I honestly want imlie to make an effort. She must realize and then make Aryan realize. Why? Because Aryan's denial of his feelings is indirectly due to imlie's own harkatein and baatein

Shabia1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SundariP

itne lambe essays 🤔

maine toh subah se bola he's not butchered.

abb kya aadmi saans bhi nahi lega googles utar ke?

chill and enjoy the ups and downs, that make the relationship beautiful. 🤗 Confession and the end ho gaya toh hum kaha jayenge? 😒

Arry kuch hota nae. Aryan imlie ki taraf dekh k cheenk bhi dega tou log shuru ho jayen ge k Aryan has turned abusive, he's butchered etc etc.🤪

Phir yahi log kahen ge k Banda love sick puppy bn gya. ASR wapas chahiye. Yani Kisi haal main bnde ko jeene na dou

Main Socha kuch hissa main bhi daal dun itne din baad😆

Shabia1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aaradhaya1688

It's just that he has hurt her where it hurts her the most 

Acceptance has been her problem since she was born then the whole tripathi fiasco 

Ofcourse Armitage di her marriage is too sensitive topic for him and he is retaliating 

But for once I want aryan to apologize profusely 

Waise aru can have these mood ke swings we know 

What he said was insensitive. I agree.

But I believe there's a pattern. During Shaadi track, at first he took whatever imlie threw at him silently. From Bitings to words that really hurt. But slowly I see him retaliating very subtly. It started with him saying kohni mere pass bhi hai to imlie's threat of kohni marna. 

The point is that he's throwing back whatever imlie had or has been throwing at him. She never apologized. Nor I expect an apology from her. Because she's the starplus lead Jo kabhi ghalat nae hoti. Ya mahaan Hoti hai ya bechari🤪

Eventually they'll make Aryan apologize.

Shabia1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Toreadff26

Actually the butchering is that he isnt suspecting uday. 

Otherwise i am fine with him taunting imlie ,that girl taunted him left and write. She is getting it back.

Exactly. 

He's giving her back whatever she has been throwing at him. And why shouldn't he?

Param-Sundari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shabia1

Arry kuch hota nae. Aryan imlie ki taraf dekh k cheenk bhi dega tou log shuru ho jayen ge k Aryan has turned abusive, he's butchered etc etc.🤪

Phir yahi log kahen ge k Banda love sick puppy bn gya. ASR wapas chahiye. Yani Kisi haal main bnde ko jeene na dou

Main Socha kuch hissa main bhi daal dun itne din baad😆

well done 👍🏼

story hai bhai.. ups and downs, good thing is they keep everything btw them pvt including the lockdown incident

Edited by SundariP - 2 years ago
aaradhaya1688 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Shabia1

What he said was insensitive. I agree.

But I believe there's a pattern. During Shaadi track, at first he took whatever imlie threw at him silently. From Bitings to words that really hurt. But slowly I see him retaliating very subtly. It started with him saying kohni mere pass bhi hai to imlie's threat of kohni marna. 

The point is that he's throwing back whatever imlie had or has been throwing at him. She never apologized. Nor I expect an apology from her. Because she's the starplus lead Jo kabhi ghalat nae hoti. Ya mahaan Hoti hai ya bechari🤪

Eventually they'll make Aryan apologize.

Ofcourse imlie needs to repent too but that's a far fetched dream in itv land

Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

I have no issues with him being triggered n saying those things to Imlie. Thats infact the only thing he fid in character since udaay business started. Its him agreeing to get his didi engaged in 48 hrs to a guy they not nothing about. Thats what irks me. This guy has face recognition apps installed in his phone and has access to cities cctv cameras all over the place. He got rupi didi k phone ka video obviously by getting the cloud hacked by unknown ppl. So he is no fresh faced twit to believe udaay on face value. If they had given him one dialogue during the confrontaion with imlie today saying , “ i considered your logic imlie, so I had a background check done on the guy and he came clean. Why shouldn’t we trust him? He seems to be a decent guy from the evidence!” Thats all they needed to add to not make this look stupid to the audience. Instead of the silly convo between neela and imlie. This would have been more important. Why they don’t use the dialogues to convey more i have no idea? Many things can be added in passing conversation to not let audience get triggered. Like imlie’s education. A dialogue in passing saying imlie is eorking on her college assignment as well as BT job will shut down so many trollers. This is lazy writing thats all 

Edited by Wanderbug - 2 years ago
free_willy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

My problem is with him neglecting the obvious things related to BM and BD. He is a smart guy still he is not paying attention to all the wrong BM and BD are doing. Why he is not able to figure out that BM and BD are out to hurt his family and Imlie. I know for story narration and progress they need villains but why compromise Aryan.  Imlie was kidnapped two times during the wedding, she was attacked with chemical on holi, and BM keep hurting her at any given chance. He saves her every time but fails in  identifying the cause and the culprit.

Edited by free_willy - 2 years ago
Shabia1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wanderbug

I have no issues with him being triggered n saying those things to Imlie. Thats infact the only thing he fid in character since udaay business started. Its him agreeing to get his didi engaged in 48 hrs to a guy they not nothing about. Thats what irks me. This guy has face recognition apps installed in his phone and has access to cities cctv cameras all over the place. He got rupi didi k phone ka video obviously by getting the cloud hacked by unknown ppl. So he is no fresh faced twit to believe udaay on face value. If they had given him one dialogue during the confrontaion with imlie today saying , “ i considered your logic imlie, so I had a background check done on the guy and he came clean. Why shouldn’t we trust him? He seems to be a decent guy from the evidence!” Thats all they needed to add to not make this look stupid to the audience. Instead of the silly convo between neela and imlie. This would have been more important. Why they don’t use the dialogues to convey more i have no idea? Many things can be added in passing conversation to not let audience get triggered. Like imlie’s education. A dialogue in passing saying imlie is eorking on her college assignment as well as BT job will shut down so many trollers. This is lazy writing thats all 

Agreed. 

Ultimately it's an issue of lazy writing.

So many things can be added without much effort, that would tie many loose ends. But Kya kren it's ITV 🤷🏻‍♀️

Shabia1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: free_willy

My problem is with him neglecting the obvious things related to BM and BD. He is a smart guy still he is not paying attention to all the wrong BM and BD are doing. Why he is not able to figure out that BM and BD are out to hurt his family and Imlie. I know for story narration and progress they need villains but why compromise Aryan.  Imlie was kidnapped two times during the wedding, she was attacked with chemical on holi, and BM keep hurting her at any given chance. He saves her every time but fails in  identifying the cause and the culprit.

Well Cvs ne Jo daana daala hum ne chug liya.

They threw Aryan to lure us and we took the bait.

But it's imlie's show. And like I said an ITV FL is never wrong. She either a mahaanta ki moorti or bechari. No one is above her. Not even Aryan. We had high hopes from his character that is why we get raged and disheartening when his character is compromised😭