Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Doctorsaman thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: -JaZ-

hope they don't show her as his ex, be it one-sided love or anything..

Malina was akt's gf when adilie married not his ex .. trying to draw parallels in this track will spoil Aryan's character 

yes no parelell..adi is the character one always puke for.

No match with aru baby

JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ID2011

well it’s entirely possible that he had someone in his life before his jiju passed away. But what matters now is that he loves Imlie, not his ex… so it won’t spoil his character.

as per standard of itv shows, his character will be spoiled..

Doctorsaman thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shravani95

Sad with ex entry😔... That too from mental asylum 😱.... 

I don't want sacrificing Imlie... She should leave no chance in offering her backwala shot 👊 if ex gf crosses her limits with Aryan... 

And aryan too will not make Imlie face similar situation from her past👍 by someone... 

Hope this track bring Imlie closer may b confession rom Imlie/ aryan☺

yes this mental asylum thing is creepy.m

Same track i noticed MHRW 

FREAKY lover from past and Fl pampering him due to medical conditions..and just a phase of pain.for audience nothing else...

It ruined the whole essence...

Doctorsaman thumbnail

Originally posted by: -JaZ-

as per standard of itv shows, his character will be spoiled..

no yaarbits better to end his character or end the drama before spoiling..!

Death_Memories thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Do we really need a third wheel iss time pe??? I think Imlie and Aru are antagonists enough in their own story with their denials, they don't need someone from outside to be honest. And agar third wheel laana hi tha to they should have made Madhav fall for imlie and made Aru jealous amd confess his love because haven't imlie had enough with sautans. My girl is barely legal and it looks like all she had done in her wedding is deal with sautans. We are asking writers to give us strong villain, office tracks but they are giving us ex ki entry and kitchen politics.😭

Ab agar third wheel aana confirmed hai hi to i hope they at least make imlie not mahaanta ki devi going sacrificing her pati because Aru is not an object. Also Aru has always maintained distance from women who are not his wife and he is happy to be Inlie's exclusive, private patidev so I hope makers keep his character traits intact and not butcher him.

Shravani95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Doctorsaman

yes this mental asylum thing is creepy.m

Same track i noticed MHRW 

FREAKY lover from past and Fl pampering him due to medical conditions..and just a phase of pain.for audience nothing else...

It ruined the whole essence...

I too stopped watching it after that mushroom ex entry😤... Spoiled everything... 

Hope arylie will be good enough in handling this 50 50🤞

Deltablues thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SundariP

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/imlie-vaibhavi-kapoor-to-play-aryans-exgirlfriend-track-details-inside_186644?ri=6&rv=6590

So this article confirms the rumours of Aryan's ex making a return to his life.

My guess would be it will trigger imlie's insecurities from her past relationships.

Now it could be either she has changed from her self sacrificial days and will claim her husband or not we will see.

But one thing is sure Aryan will do everything that Aditya never did, with regards to "the other woman" in his life.

Thoughts please.

Hope this helps.

JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

i remember someone wrote the same theory for malini's entry that imlie will find her in mental asylum she will pretend to be good n imlie will bring her home.. 

Shabia1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

If she is truly a catalyst like Pari in GHSP 

Or a positive endearing character like Meera of IB. Then she's more than welcome.👍🏼

But if she's some vamp then I don't know what to say

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

would it be too much to hope for a cool second lead? 😃 

am actuallly intrigued that she is coming back from a mental asslyum. it would be rather cool if we have beyhadh (jennifer winget) style looniness or if we have komalika (kausati zindagi ki) type deviousness and style or even anjana hooda (bepannah) style madcap which was hilarious and made me laugh. something has to shake this drama and we need a good villain. not the dufus seth ji who was behind arvind's murder...