Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gaya84 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Doctorsaman

yes i want her to expose the fake dulha and just leave with SWAG..! Aru chasing her .and manofying her and telling her..what she meant in his life.

That's what she going to do 😏He needs to pack his bags for short trip πŸ™ƒ

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I am not going to comment anything now. Because, the CVs has lost my trust now w.r.to Arylie. I am having a doubt that probably the channel's CVs now is having an upper hand in writing the tracks. Otw, how can there be such a huge disconnect between the current episodes and first 100 episodes.

Param-Sundari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Enlightened21

I am not going to comment anything now. Because, the CVs has lost my trust now w.r.to Arylie. I am having a doubt that probably the channel's CVs now is having an upper hand in writing the tracks. Otw, how can there be such a huge disconnect between the current episodes and first 100 episodes.

Well that's hardly helping no? The channel wants trp which was okay in those 100, however it went fast downhill with marriage track even after all the gimmicks

Orla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I am not a fan of this track given the track record of Gul's previous shows. But still let me see, only thing I don't want to happen is the ex-gf guilt tripping Aru saying he left her 4 years back and the manipulation that will come with it, it will again make Aryan vs Imlie