Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

yaar there was a time this show was unpredictable… hm jo predict krte te wo hota hi ni ta…. kuch or hota ta and we all get pleasantly surprised… off late the show has become so cliché… so predictable… so cringy… it lost its uniqueness….  I was low key hoping to be proven wrong… because eloping was against Meet H’s principles….. character butchering jo is show me hui h na leads ki achanak se … I can’t man…😭

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

yaar there was a time this show was unpredictable… hm jo predict krte te wo hota hi ni ta…. kuch or hota ta and we all get pleasantly surprised… off late the show has become so cliché… so predictable… so cringy… it lost its uniqueness….  I was low key hoping to be proven wrong… because eloping was against Meet H’s principles….. character butchering jo is show me hui h na leads ki achanak se … I can’t man…😭

I am happy they released this bts early.... now it just makes it easier to leave. 

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

ab to babita ne Meety ko dobara thappad b lga dia… wo fir b whi rhegi … and Meet A ne kuch ni bola.. so bhai mera ab ho gya… thank god mai dekhna bnd kr di ti.. ab bilkul ni dekhungi… ho gya mera … itna thappad to koi FL apni saas se ni khayi hogi.. jitna Meet H khati rhti h….  

Anupama me Baa sunati h but she didn’t slap Anupama , 

Ghum ganja me jillat arena h and yes kaku did raise hand on sai but sai grabbed her hand.. pada ni h sai ko, 

Imlie me to uski saas apne bete se jyada imlie ka side leti h…. , 

Pandya store me b Suman ne hath ni uthaya Raavi pr bs insult krti ti .., 

ye to alag level h… ab to ye sbse jyada cringy ho gya h .. can’t watch it anymore sorry ,..

thats why start plus is gaining trp that too without ekta

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Mysterylushes thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

lets see … abhi to bilkul mann ni… I got my closure too… wo fashion show mai soch lungi last episode ta Meet ka… waise b inke beech koi khaas misunderstandings ti ni tb tk… so it was the high point… aur ni dekha jayega ye kachra … Nephy ne acha kia phle hi nikal li… she understood the potential of makers  to butcher this show…

Hmm. Main a bhi kaha tha if things become don't turn up, I will consider the date before leap the last episode. Meetwa professed his love there. Meety training karke ayi. Got the criminals convicted. They lived happily ever after with punnu

Mysterylushes thumbnail

I am not coming back ever.., I understood its a cycle… I fell in it when in lockdown I thought lets watch some hindi show.. and unfortunately watched KDB ..got frustrated … joined IF.., then moved on to MHRW… then for a brief period Pandya Store and stuck at Meet… this cycle needs to be broken..so I am outta here … no more ITV for me… back to OTT (if needs to see any hindi content at all) and my usual english shows….

Meet will be last I promised myself. So, maybe I'm giving it chances after chances. Isse pehla IB ney popat kiya tha. Looks like I haven't learned my mistake. 

Ritzzee23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Ye meety bhi kam nehi hai.. What was the need to get them married chupke se.. 😠ye itv fl ka sahi hai... Unhe apni marzi hi chalana hota hai.. Akele hi puri duniya jeet legi. Koi normal ladki ki tarah behave karo na... 😡seriously I am fed up... 

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysterylushes

Hmm. Main a bhi kaha tha if things become don't turn up, I will consider the date before leap the last episode. Meetwa professed his love there. Meety training karke ayi. Got the criminals convicted. They lived happily ever after with punnu

ohh god you started with Punnu again… man .. Punnu baby is Prithvi malhotra in KDB…. 🤣 this name will always remind me of him… 🤣

Mysterylushes thumbnail

Ikr. She always took permission. She didn't start her delivery job without Bab's permission. She went to training only when Meetwa approved. Now, she is making their daughter elope, and getting her married to the man whom the entire family accuses for sabotaging their business and trying to get Meetwa arrested. 🤪

Aarti toh koyi nahi utarna wala iska. Now the anger will be justified, but violence I can't watch

Anjureads thumbnail

Hey bye folks! I cant wait till 1st May. Will miss you all 🤗