Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

ab to babita ne Meety ko dobara thappad b lga dia… wo fir b whi rhegi … and Meet A ne kuch ni bola.. so bhai mera ab ho gya… thank god mai dekhna bnd kr di ti.. ab bilkul ni dekhungi… ho gya mera … itna thappad to koi FL apni saas se ni khayi hogi.. jitna Meet H khati rhti h….  

Anupama me Baa sunati h but she didn’t slap Anupama , 

Ghum ganja me jillat arena h and yes kaku did raise hand on sai but sai grabbed her hand.. pada ni h sai ko, 

Imlie me to uski saas apne bete se jyada imlie ka side leti h…. , 

Pandya store me b Suman ne hath ni uthaya Raavi pr bs insult krti ti .., 

ye to alag level h… ab to ye sbse jyada cringy ho gya h .. can’t watch it anymore sorry ,..

Edited by Jugnu21 - 2 years ago
Mysterylushes thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

arey kaisi baat kr ri ho.. I am the person who tags you the most… post padh lia maine .. pr nothing worthwhile to add at that time… I will read it again and add my views to it…. sbse jyada ignore to ajkl jiggy krti h… she doesn’t reply to me at all…😭

Jiggy once said that even if she watches the show. She might get a little less active on forums and tt. It's kinda tiring and drains you a lot. I agree though... it's kinda tiring 

Jugnu21 thumbnail

so She got saved from being slapped… but this is not the Meet A I used to know…  … I hope atleast trp audience to dekhe jiske liye show barbaad kia h…. for me show is over… its all typical kachra ITV cringe .. which I hate … and that too ultra pro max …  itna bura to kisi b show me ni dikha re … 

https://twitter.com/ashgun_ashdeep/status/1518887465003917312?s=21&t=nNR3wFYwu3a7LK1yXToaBw

Mysterylushes thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

ab to babita ne Meety ko dobara thappad b lga dia… wo fir b whi rhegi … and Meet A ne kuch ni bola.. so bhai mera ab ho gya… thank god mai dekhna bnd kr di ti.. ab bilkul ni dekhungi… ho gya mera … itna thappad to koi FL apni saas se ni khayi hogi.. jitna Meet H khati rhti h….  

Anupama me Baa sunati h but she didn’t slap Anupama , 

Ghum ganja me jillat arena h and yes kaku did raise hand on sai but sai grabbed her hand.. pada ni h sai ko, 

Imlie me to uski saas apne bete se jyada imlie ka side leti h…. , 

Pandya store me b Suman ne hath ni uthaya Raavi pr bs insult krti ti .., 

ye to alag level h… ab to ye sbse jyada cringy ho gya h .. can’t watch it anymore sorry ,..

Thapad would be too much in any situation.

But ha if Meetwa gets angry I won't mind 

Am I angry at him for not speaking up infront of Babs? 

Does it make whatever Meety is doing right? 

No! Especially when she knows how much hurt he is after Deep incident, and there is literally no proof of Deep's innocence other than instinct. 

Still, am I looking forward to this track? 

Hello no!!! I'm running. I will peek in after 2 weeks to see progression .

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysterylushes

Thapad would be too much in any situation.

But ha if Meetwa gets angry I won't mind 

Am I angry at him for not speaking up infront of Babs? 

Does it make whatever Meety is doing right? 

No! Especially when she knows how much hurt he is after Deep incident, and there is literally no proof of Deep's innocence other than instinct. 

Still, am I looking forward to this track? 

Hello no!!! I'm running. I will peek in after 2 weeks to see progression .

I am not coming back ever.., I understood its a cycle… I fell in it when in lockdown I thought lets watch some hindi show.. and unfortunately watched KDB ..got frustrated … joined IF.., then moved on to MHRW… then for a brief period Pandya Store and stuck at Meet… this cycle needs to be broken..so I am outta here … no more ITV for me… back to OTT (if needs to see any hindi content at all) and my usual english shows….

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysterylushes

Areh bas channelizing my inner geet. By the way, I won't come back before second week of May. Agar mile bhi toh shayad CC pe. If you can stay back for CC though

lets see … abhi to bilkul mann ni… I got my closure too… wo fashion show mai soch lungi last episode ta Meet ka… waise b inke beech koi khaas misunderstandings ti ni tb tk… so it was the high point… aur ni dekha jayega ye kachra … Nephy ne acha kia phle hi nikal li… she understood the potential of makers  to butcher this show…

Jugnu21 thumbnail

so she is still in the house… mann ye ni sudhar skti kabhi b….  self respect to ITV FL ka hota hi ni h… 🤢

https://twitter.com/90sgirl56/status/1518893275389698048?s=21&t=nNR3wFYwu3a7LK1yXToaBw

Edited by Jugnu21 - 2 years ago
Anjureads thumbnail

As expected 😆 

Anjureads thumbnail

so she is still in the house… mann ye ni sudhar skti kabhi b….  self respect to ITV FL ka hota hi ni h… 🤢

https://twitter.com/90sgirl56/status/1518893275389698048?s=21&t=nNR3wFYwu3a7LK1yXToaBw

Promise itne baar kiye hai... tootega nahi... ab angst rona dhona and probably parda 🤣 Kyuki sofa tho ab bhi use nahi hoga. 

watevever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This soo irritating!! Why would she help them elope?!? Well she kinda deserved that slap! I'm soo angry!! Obviously noone is going to take her side...