Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjureads thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

tum mje boli ti k abhi deactivate mt kro.. or mjse phle bhaag gyi… waah …👏

Maine woh Malu ka chapter ke liye bola thha. Nahi tho maine kab roka hai? 🤔 

But aaj wapas login kiya hai for the last time. I wanted to see how the easter badge looks like 🤣. 

Yaar... I cant continue discussing all the bad points and analysing this show's faults over and over again. Its draining and tiring me out. Negativity breeds negativity and I prefer to exit the discussion. Hope I didnt hurt anybody's feelings 😒.... 

My apologies to anybody who felt so 😭

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysterylushes

Man episode toh I stopped watching after leap. I was watching clips and everything. Ab toh episode bhi nahi dekha jayaga. You will see me here if things get better and I don't have anything better to do

Main bhi... this phase in the show is not worth any discussion... only worth chappals and joothis.... I too hope to be back once things look better in the show. I think that will be at least a month or more bcz now they have learnt the trick of dragging 😆

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehraan

Oye Ladki… Tu bi Ruk Jaa… Zara Separation Dekhle😆… Itna Bardasht karliya hai… To inka Unique or Epic Judaai tho Banta hai Boss… Confession wit Science xperimnt was Clownery… Ye Separation mei naya kya teer marnewale hai mujhe dekhna hai🤣

Biggest question right now is separation hoga ya nahi 😆

Deepub972 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Forum is toooo silentttt.. i was checking for every 10min if anyone is ranting or not...

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Deepub972

Forum is toooo silentttt.. i was checking for every 10min if anyone is ranting or not...

Welcome welcome😊… Ab aaplog Newbies n silent readers ka Sahara hai😆…. Old ones hve flocked together🤣

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Anjureads

Biggest question right now is separation hoga ya nahi 😆

Arey hoga dear… Isliye again im xcited 😉 n wnt Meety to do Alvida to Mama’s boy😆

Deepub972 thumbnail

Yaarrrr..today's episode is uploaded in zee5.  I feel by this sat either shanty ka pardafashh hoga ya fir Hamara meets ka separation hoga...by the end of the episode meetwa has stopped the marriage...😂🤣🤣

Edited by Deepub972 - 2 years ago
Deepub972 thumbnail

Yoo..in today's Afzal sir live he said 6 months leap has come...what I didn't understand is..is he talking about new leap or about the 9 months leap which is old onee. .and Ashi and Shagun are shooting in flim city..while others are shooting near the house..