MEET FF: a Redux version- Updated Chapter2 on page 3

Maluu thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Guys ..here is my little try on writing something on meets ..trying to write something as Nikki and Anju are leaving in few days .. here you go Anamika (physics_girl) ..as you requested.. 

Chapter 1: Page 1

Chapter 2: Page 3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Premise: 

All characters are there and meety’s papa as well.. 😊

Our FL, Meety aka Meet Hooda lives with her family in Chandigarh. She is currently working as business developer. 

Her family consists of her father - Ashok Hooda: SP of Chandigarh , 

mother-Anubha Hooda : Dance teacher, 

Elder sister- Manushi Hooda : HR assistant and 

Dadi (yaar.. what was her name??).

Our ML, Meetwa aka Meet Ahlawat lives with his joint family in Mumbai .

He is one of the board member and helping his father in their family business, Ahlawat Groups.

His family consists of his father – Rajvardhan Ahlawat: Chairperson of Ahlawat Group, 

his mother- Babita Ahlawat: Board member of Ahlawat Group and Fashion designer, 

Elder brother Tej Ahlawat- Another board member of Ahlawat group and mainly handling the marketing ,

his sis in law- Sunaina Ahlawat (Tej’s Wife) – Handles Babita’s Designing firm ,

chacha  Ram Ahlawat - Another board member of Ahlawat group and mainly handling the Legal side, 

Chachi Ragini :Homemaker ,cousin Isha (Daughter of Ram and Ragni) Pursuing degree in interior design . 

Whereas his sis Masoom , her hus Hoshiyaar and son Duggu are in UK.

Ashok Hooda and Rajvardhan Ahlawat are childhood friends and were from Shahabad .. They had such a strong friendship that they moved together to Chandigarh and were neighbours there.. they were so close that even named their last child as “meet”. Later Raj moved to Mumbai to expand his business and they still hold the same bonding even today. 

Chapter 1:

Mumbai : AH group Chairperson’s cabin. 

Raj is in discussion with Meet,Tej and Ram.

Raj: Wow Meet..My sher..well done puthar..Finally we got them..But how did you crack it? They were not interested to merge with us na. 👍🏼

Tej: Don’t even ask about it Dad..Chotte was behind them with all possible offers .. And finally he could managed to get them by accepting some of their conditions. It was really tough job and hats off to Meet to handle them .. And you know dad, its is really a great opportunity to get introduced into Chandigarh through them. 

Meet: Finally we made it.. They put forwarded some conditions and I had to agree most of those..We did check all the legal bindings and it is clear from chacha’s side ..hain na chacha?

Ram: Yes .. It is .. And we can start other procedures soon. And the contract is ready and you will get it next hr from my team. I would say it is well defined contract from their side with plenty of if else..Great work..👍🏼

Raj: So fast. Good work guys.. So we are finally entering to Chandigarh Market.. So as we decided, Meet and Tej will move with me to Chandigarh. Meet will take care of Chandigarh firm and Tej will help him till it get stable. Ram will handle Mumbai office. Tej will travel in between to Mumbai. And I am really happy that you are doing great Job. Keep it up boys..👍🏼

Ram: Paaji..We are really missing you here.. you have taken a real break this time. We rarely see you in the office other than for any major meeting. Most of the briefing sessions are at home and we really miss our lead, the Chairperson. 😔

Raj: Ram.. look at my Shers.. They already brought our company to newer heights and long way to go. So let them take the responsibilities and you are here to support them. I can peacefully take a break now as my sons are successfully taking our business to higher levels. Their planning and execution is something I always admire.. Its time to give them the power and let me take the back seat along with my wifey..😊

Tej: But Dad..😔

Raj: Arey.. Let me also enjoy my life ..and don’t you think I should plan my Honeymoon instead ?😎

Meet: Dad..aap bhi na.. 

Raj: Yes..Its true that ..Im not paying any visit to the office.. But you are also not allowing me to get relieved completely from company.

Meet: Of course ..We wont ..😎

Raj makes his face ..and everyone laughs

At AH Mansion

Raj is so happy today.. finally he is moving to his Chandigarh, to his loved ones after 15 years!! Raj couldn’t believe it.. Yes.. it is been 15 years!! All thanks to my Sons and chota bhai Ram.. Its their hard work. So he will have his old friend back , his Ashok. And Ashok was also happy when I told him that we are coming back to Chandigarh next month with full family. Ya it is hard to leave Ram and family here. But they can visit us any time. It will be hectic in the beginning as its new business, new partners and new firm there. Then BabitaJi’s new boutique over there with proper launch. And hope the maintenance work of our house will be over before we reach there. 

Babita: What happened Raj? Any tension?🤔

Raj: Babitaji .. I was jus thinking about the move to Chandigarh.. Im really excited and happy and tensed as well..😃

Babita: What ?? 😳

Raj: Means lots of things to handle.. Am I putting more pressure to our sons ? And you are also struggling to shift your location from here to Chandigarh..😒

Babita: Come on Raj.. Meet and Tej arranged everything there.. And Sunaina is handling the boutique’s launch and preparations along with Tej. AshokJi is handling the maintenance of our home and it is almost done .Then why are you taking tension ?😊

Raj: hehhee..I know..still..😆

Babita:  Jus think about going back to our place.. I am really excited to meet AnubhaJi and AshokJi.. Aur our girls.. Its been 15 years na and rarely met them 2 or 3 times ..all thanks to technology that we could connect to them through mobile phone.😊

Raj: Yes. Time flies ..😲

Where as Tej and Meet were having tea and little talk with Sunaina in their Garden 

Sunaina: So you guys excited for Chandigarh??👍🏼

Meet: For Work Yes..But I will miss my Mumbai.. Yaar nothing can replace my Mumbai. This city has a special power to attract and hold the people here..😔

Tej: True.. Oh Man..I gonna miss my beauty..I will be there for maximum 3 months and then you have to handle everything chotte.. Me and Su will be coming back and don’t worry will give you a visit once in a while, what say Su?😉

Meet: No way Veere.. You will be there for at least 1 year ..I wont let you go..😡

Su: Well ..Im really excited to go there .. New place with new clients and new preference. I will get the opportunity to try both Hariyanvi and Punjabi tastes ..

Tej: Im trapped .. Really Su?

Su:Yes..Lets explore new places Tej..And Papaji is also excited to meet his best frnd ..Ashok uncle. How was your childhood there ? you must have really good time na? two families ..lots of frnds ..

Tej: Ya.. It was really nice .. We both families lived like one.. you know we used to stay Ashok uncle’s place and they sometimes stayed with us. Even food .😃

Meet: Ha Veere..Do you remember , Anubha aunty’s Meethe Pude? It was your fav na? She always used to prepare extra for you ..😉

Tej: Ya.. She was an amazing cook.. We always had food from Ashok uncle’s place. 😊

Su: Wow..Then I must try her food once we reach there. What about their kids? 🤔

Tej: He has two girls: Elder one Manushi jus younger to our Masoom and the younger one..

Meet: The great Meet Hooda..The only problem we had in our childhood.😕

Tej: Correction chotte.. Only problem that you had..not me ..😆

Su: Wait wait … Meet hooda? Means same name of meet bhai??🤔

Tej: Ya Su..Actually Dad and Ashok Uncle decide to name both same name ..you know 

Su: Wow..So we have two meets..interesting 

Meet: But I don’t think it will be interesting to meet the other meet..bhabhi ..you don’t know how irritating she was..😡😡

Tej: come one chotte.. she was not..Su meety was a cutie pie and smart..I would say smarter than meetwa.😆

Su: Meetwa?? 😲

Tej:Yes..Dadi calls him Meetwa since we have two meets ..so meety and meetwa ..🤪

Meet: Oh Veere.. Don’t call me meetwa..😡

Su: why not? Its really cute..meetwa 

Meetwa: bhabhi..please🤔

Su: Ok ..I wont..happy? where were we?? Haan meety..what was with her?

Meet: She was one of the weirdest child in the whole world. 😳 You know Bhabhi she used to get jealous on me whenever I was with Mom or Dad.. Attention seeker.. and never keep her mouth closed.. always  Babita aunty yeh..babita aunty wo..blah blah blah.. Rajadhani express.. And with dad was another level..His best beti no best beta.. And you know what she used to have boys cut. You know why? To become the son of her parents and my Dad’s. And dad used to call her beta instead of Beti.. Wait Bhabhi.. Why are you laughing ?😡

Su: Nothing Meet bhai.. Now I know. Who was jealous of whom..😆

Meet: What? Why should I be jealous ? she was the one tried to copy me..being the brother of Manushi as we are to Masoom di. And you know she even ties rakhi from Manushi on Rakshabandan since we do the same with Masoom di.

Su: Wow ! really ? (Tej is really controlling his laugh and its almost verge of breaking )

Meet: What Wow Bhabhi? She is a copycat and on top of that drama queen.

Tej: Come on Meet ..It was you not her..😆

Su: Lol.Really?😆

Tej: Of course . She was such a cute and smart that she always over power Meet.😎

Meet: What?? Veere? That was nt over power..she was my dad’s Ladly and she misused that.😡

Tej: Oh God.. What is this meet? Misused? She never ah..😳

Meet: Her look, and her over smartness and her over talking oh God.. such an irritating char she was..😡

Tej: Lol Meet..you still keeping grudge with a small girl? Really? She must be all grownup and must be around 26 or 27..😳

Meet: Im sure Veere.. She must be the same ..immature ..irritating. Don’t you remember what dad said after his last visit to Chandigarh? Its still 1 girl and 1 boy for Ashok uncle..Meety who..meety Eh..Even after these many years , this duplicate meet didn’t change.

Tej: Chotte.. Control..She is not gonna take your current position of beta from Dad..hahaha🤣

Meet: She cant even.. Even if she copy the hair cut, dressing or even style, She can never be Meet Ahlawat.😡😎

Tej: But I must say she was really cute in those short hairs. And the boys attires ..

Su: Really? She used have boys styling? Interesting .. 

Tej: Yeah..Actually she liked to be the beta of her house..She admired us lots and waned to do whatever we do for massom di to her sis Manushi.. cute na?😳

Meet: What cute? It is called copying veere.. 

Su: Means She was Dad’s favourite😆

Tej: Brilliant.. you got it Su..🤣

Meet: no comments ..

Su: So she still follows that?🤔

Tej: No idea..We don’t really connected with each other.. And Dad visited them few times and he is still proud of her. Ashok uncle visited us few times but without family. So no idea. 🤔

Meet: But Im sure .. she must be still trying to copy us. Don’t you remember veere.. Dad wants to gift her Kawasaki Ninja?? I was about to purchase it and cancelled it at the end as Ashok uncle already booked it for her. 

Tej: Yeah.. Su check with Masoom..She is connected with both Meety and Mannu.. 

Su: Its ok Tej..Anyway we are going to meet them in few days.. 👍🏼

Meet: Oh no.. I hope she must have got some maturity..🤷‍♂️

Tej: Yaar Meet.. Why are you so concerned ? She is a working lady now and she will  be busy with her life and we will also be really busy with the new company. And our hectic days are on the way bro..😕

Meet: Ya true Veere..I have 1000 other problems to solve..why should I bother about that duplicate meet..

.Have to leave now.. So bye Guys🙋‍♂️

Tej and Su: Bye Meet..Good night

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Girls check this and post your feedback..

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Edited by Maluu - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjureads thumbnail

Kya baat hai Malu.... super!!! 

The whole talk so sweet. Good intro chapter ❤️

SuTej ka naya roop... Babita telling Raj not to take tension...  all so heartwarming... 

Waiting for more! 

Dont forget to PM me. 

Edited by Anjureads - 2 years ago
Anjureads thumbnail

Malu woh nocopy wala tag daal do na

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

oh my god… this is sooo good… you have to give me next chapter asap…. I am waiting… mann … please … you cannot entice me to not deactivate due to your FF…. but I want to see their first meeting …. please please please …😭😭😭😭 

Datura thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Beautiful intro... And what a great idea for an FF!🥰

Please update soon, eagerly waiting! 

Maluu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjureads

Malu woh nocopy wala tag daal do na

How do I do that? 

Any option to set it ? Or jus type it in ? Or jus take it from others??😒

Maluu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

oh my god… this is sooo good… you have to give me next chapter asap…. I am waiting… mann … please … you cannot entice me to not deactivate due to your FF…. but I want to see their first meeting …. please please please …😭😭😭😭 

Thank you thank you..I'm trying my level best..taking time to do it as I'm not a writer na.. I know I have 2 days left now..😔

Maluu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Datura

Beautiful intro... And what a great idea for an FF!🥰

Please update soon, eagerly waiting! 

Thank you..

Maluu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjureads

Kya baat hai Malu.... super!!! 

The whole talk so sweet. Good intro chapter ❤️

SuTej ka naya roop... Babita telling Raj not to take tension...  all so heartwarming... 

Waiting for more! 

Dont forget to PM me. 

Sure dear..❤️

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maluu

How do I do that? 

Any option to set it ? Or jus type it in ? Or jus take it from others??😒

See this page... cant quote bcz Anamika has deactivated her acct. 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5279608?pn=2