Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I knew you would love it!!! 😆 Toh aaj Ladkiwalo ka ho gaya... Kal Ladkewalo ka turn hai...

I am #TeamPullu

https://twitter.com/LiliesReliefShy/status/1518500525175582720?s=20&t=GzXtEkKw83TxG1_3X34q3Q

Edited by nutmeg7 - 2 years ago
nethraa_99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

I knew you would love it!!! 😆 Toh aaj Ladkiwalo ka ho gaya... Kal Ladkewalo ka turn hai...

I am #TeamPullu

https://twitter.com/LiliesReliefShy/status/1518500525175582720?s=20&t=GzXtEkKw83TxG1_3X34q3Q

Nope... you are #TeamChameleon🤣

Just yesterday you were #TeamDadosutto, today you have jumped to #TeamPullu😆

sairat07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Pullu Pullu! Yeah! Same... #TeamPullu🤣

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nethraa_99

Nope... you are #TeamChameleon🤣

Just yesterday you were #TeamDadosutto, today you have jumped to #TeamPullu😆

hahaha

I am #TeamDadoSutto when Patralekha is involved. 

Sairat confession mei I am #TeamPullu...

Pullu's enthusiasm was infectious today

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaome

Kuch fark nehi padta.. 

They are social distancing couple anyway.. 👎🏼

This has to be worst confession in ITV history.. 

No anger, no emotion nothing at all 

It's okay... I enjoyed the episode...

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Ayesha's reaction on the proposal... (For my reference)

Ayesha said, “It is one of the most awaited sequences of the show. Our fans and even the entire team were eagerly waiting for Sai to accept her feelings and inform the same to Virat. The fans had to wait for a long time and I feel the scene has been written in a grand manner. Feelings of us and the fandom are mutual. When the Creative Director of the show- Siddharth Vankar saw the scene, he had tears in his eyes. The entire team was teary-eyed. I’ve been getting messages from my co-actors as well and they all have wonderful things to say about my performance and the scene”.

We asked the actress about her thoughts on reading the script and her first reaction on knowing about the grand proposal scene, she said, “Honestly, I have been personally waiting for Sai to confess her feelings to Virat and it was obviously a long due. When I read the grandeur of the sequence, I was nervous. I’ve never proposed anyone (laughs). I felt a sense of responsibility and the trust that the makers have shown in me and wanted to live up to everybody’s expectations. Looking at the output of the scene, I felt content and everybody gave great reviews”.

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Just watched the confession clip on Twitter. Couldn't even complete watching it because I was cringing at the looks. This can be counted as the most ridiculous confession ever in ITV's history. After all the unnecessary drag and drama, what kind of confession was this?  As for Ayesha; I love the girl but am sorry the look was horrible. Not sure if Vanku was trying to promote his jewellery business through this episode or what but the entire look was just horrendous. I am still cringing 🤢

SunqianFan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Chir-Cute

Just watched the confession clip on Twitter. Couldn't even complete watching it because I was cringing at the looks. This can be counted as the most ridiculous confession ever in ITV's history. After all the unnecessary drag and drama, what kind of confession was this?  As for Ayesha; I love the girl but am sorry the look was horrible. Not sure if Vanku was trying to promote his jewellery business through this episode or what but the entire look was just horrendous. I am still cringing 🤢

Vanku is an idiot . Such a horrendous and shabby looks he provides to both aish and ayesha ,i swear it seems like his deliberate attempt to make them look extremely ugly. Initially i used to think that both the girls are so pretty but their looks kya kehna 🤣🤣. Vanku is a pakka baniya / businessman so he will do anything to promote his shitty jewelries , because normal people won't buy those🤣. Merko aise jewellery de koi showroom wala ,i swear i will teach him a good lesson ,maybe i will  break his face and teeth😛😈🤣Popla bana  doon mein toh 🤬 usko for a lifetime. You should check my today's post on social media thread 😎🤣.